• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The United States Pokemon Region- A Possible multi-Crossover... Redux

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Sheik Medwinter

Once in his room, Sheik began making preparations. The thought of blowing up the place was tempting...but there was no guarantee he would kill every member of Team Ultra in the attack as there were likely agents and grunts out around the US, possibly in other regions as well. He slipped out of his uniform and stared at the ninja attire before folding it up and placing it in his backpack. "Alakazam," Alakazam said, automatically using Telekinesis to levitate a secret stash of pokeballs the teenager had that were empty, lowering them onto the bed. Sheik stood and grabbed what he had for clothing here, piling that into his bag and then sweeping the empty pokeballs into it. "Ala?"

"We'll be leaving soon. I want to go back to Wellington."

"Kazam?" Alakazam asked as his eyes widened comically.

"I need an Electric-Type or did you forget? Salamence can't kill that Fearow if I can't zap it to keep from moving and it will be good if I want to get any more Flying-Type Pokemon."

"Kazam," Alazakam said sheepishly, causing Sheik to smile.

"Don't worry about my friend."

Kelani Aneko
Kelani had followed the others and hidden within someone's house as the others had remained out of sight as well, her eyes covered with her hands and hoping that the battle that was taking place a couple blocks from her wouldn't be coming towards her as she didn't think she could survive such a battle intact, let alone her Pokemon. When the battle was finally over, she slowly crept out of the house and followed the others towards the park where it didn't look as bad as it had unknowingly been before but Joanna was lying there...unmoving and unresponsive...so that she could only imagine the girl was dead. "Is...Is she dead?" Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Jordan Barlow.jpg
Jordan's heart then suddenly stopped. His blood then curdled and he felt the sweat of terror come over him. He was praying that it wasn't true. He was afraid of the reality that his sister could be dead.

Macie Melody Lightfoot (60).jpg
Macie: *Gasps in panic* Oh my... NOOOO! JOANNA!

Zod Gyllenhall 3.jpg
Zod: She's not...dead. Is she?

Jordan: *Suddenly feeling weak in the knees* ... ... ... ... *Feeling his mouth quiver* Oh... no. Please... Tell me that it isn't so. *Feeling himself wanting to just break down and cry* Not my sister... Joanna! Not her... *Feeling upset*

Kelani Aneko
Kelani watched as Jordan and others began breaking down. Kelani, whom had not made any friends among the group didn't know what to feel except for worry and shock that someone was dead. She hadn't imagined that it would be possible to kill a Pokemon trainer. "Where...where are her Pok..." she started to say before spotting the Roggenrola lying next to Joanna's lifeless body. This probably wasn't the time to be pulling out her pokedex and scanning the Pokemon. The sound of a car pulling up caused Kelani to turn and an adult to step out...the same adult she had briefly spotted before looking at them...was now here and rushing over to Joanna. Was that woman behind the attack on Joanna then? She liked showing up since they'd come to Wellington. It didn't cross her mind that a member of Team Ultra had done this or that it had been her older half-brother.

The woman called out a Pokemon or maybe it was already out and she just hadn't noticed. The woman said that Joanna had a weak pulse and would need to get to a hospital but where was there one even around here? What were they going to do and should she end up just going back home since it wasn't safe for her that she saw? Would they all be hunted down and left for dead or killed? Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Daisy had followed over to where the others had gone, and nearly fainted when she saw Joanna lying unconscious. Daisy wasn't sure if she was dead or not, but decided it was best to check. "Please wake up!" she cried.

Lois Foutley

Lois looked at the girl lying down and started thinking...

Lois: *Sighs* Alot of good i'm gonna end up doing. I don't have my medical kit with me. I knew that i should have brought it with me. *Stopping to think again* No. I have it. It's in the trunk... of the car. But i don't have time to run to the car and then back. We gotta check this girl's vitals. *Looking at her Gothitelle* Hey Gothitelle... Use some of that Telekinesis of yours and Bring my medical kit to me.

Her Gothitelle suddenly used Telekinesis on the car and opened the trunk and lifted the Kit and brought it over to Lois...

Lois: *Nods* Thanks Gothitelle. You're a real class hand. *Grins pleased*

She saw that there were a group of people walking towards her and she looked and saw that it was the same ones that she saw earlier.

Lois: Hey you guys... Keep back there... This Nurse is about to do her duty.

It was then that Lois grabbed her stethoscope and put it her then went to place the end piece onto the victim...

Lois: What her name?

Lois Foutley

Lois looked at the girl lying down and started thinking...

Lois: *Sighs* Alot of good i'm gonna end up doing. I don't have my medical kit with me. I knew that i should have brought it with me. *Stopping to think again* No. I have it. It's in the trunk... of the car. But i don't have time to run to the car and then back. We gotta check this girl's vitals. *Looking at her Gothitelle* Hey Gothitelle... Use some of that Telekinesis of yours and Bring my medical kit to me.

Her Gothitelle suddenly used Telekinesis on the car and opened the trunk and lifted the Kit and brought it over to Lois...

Lois: *Nods* Thanks Gothitelle. You're a real class hand. *Grins pleased*

She saw that there were a group of people walking towards her and she looked and saw that it was the same ones that she saw earlier.

Lois: Hey you guys... Keep back there... This Nurse is about to do her duty.

It was then that Lois grabbed her stethoscope and put it her then went to place the end piece onto the victim...

Lois: What her name?

Jordan was hard on being able to say much as he was sincerely distraught. But he walked over to the Nurse and Pleaded that she did something to save his sister...

Jordan Barlow.jpg
Jordan: *Speaking to the woman who was clearly a Nurse* That's my sister. Joanna Matilda Barlow. I'm her Brother. Jordan. We're siblings. She's my sister. Please, Ma'am... I beg you... Save her.

Jessie: *Worried about Joanna*

Frank: Will she be alright?

Jordan was hard on being able to say much as he was sincerely distraught. But he walked over to the Nurse and Pleaded that she did something to save his sister...

View attachment 411806
Jordan: *Speaking to the woman who was clearly a Nurse* That's my sister. Joanna Matilda Barlow. I'm her Brother. Jordan. We're siblings. She's my sister. Please, Ma'am... I beg you... Save her.

Jessie: *Worried about Joanna*

Frank: Will she be alright?

Lois then looked up and saw the teen who was within a couple steps from her...

Lois: This is your sister. Okay... So she's Joanna... And you're her brother. *Nods* Don't worry, sweetheart... I'll see what i can do. I'm gonna check on her Vitals... get a idea of what we're dealing with here. What happened here?

Lois's Gothitelle then used Telekinesis on Jordan and spoke using his voice...

Gothitelle: *With Jordan's Voice* We were at the Local Pokemon center and were about to go to the local park and check out for any trainers there battling and maybe have some battles with them when Joanna's phone rang and she answered it. Answered and turned out that it was from the man or men... who'd killed her and My mom and dad. She spoke about a time and place to meet this man who had our parents murdered. She came to this place here to have a meet and a battle. A Battle... But she was to come here... alone. We were hesitant as we believed that it was a trap. But she and I knew that it had to be done. She came here... to battle and whatever happened... This was the result...

Lois: I see... But if she knew that it was a trap... What the heck would she just risk her life and come here alone and unprotected for?

Lois then looked up and saw the teen who was within a couple steps from her...

Lois: This is your sister. Okay... So she's Joanna... And you're her brother. *Nods* Don't worry, sweetheart... I'll see what i can do. I'm gonna check on her Vitals... get a idea of what we're dealing with here. What happened here?

Lois's Gothitelle then used Telekinesis on Jordan and spoke using his voice...

Gothitelle: *With Jordan's Voice* We were at the Local Pokemon center and were about to go to the local park and check out for any trainers there battling and maybe have some battles with them when Joanna's phone rang and she answered it. Answered and turned out that it was from the man or men... who'd killed her and My mom and dad. She spoke about a time and place to meet this man who had our parents murdered. She came to this place here to have a meet and a battle. A Battle... But she was to come here... alone. We were hesitant as we believed that it was a trap. But she and I knew that it had to be done. She came here... to battle and whatever happened... This was the result...

Lois: I see... But if she knew that it was a trap... What the heck would she just risk her life and come here alone and unprotected for?

Jordan was taking a second in shock as the woman's Gothitelle used telekinesis on him and used his voice... He felt nothing but the shock of what just happened. The others all looked at him and then the woman... They saw her as a nurse and that she was gonna work on Joanna. Trying to get a idea of what's wrong with her.

Ridge and his sister looked and were indeed upset at the sight of seeing Joanna lying there lifeless.

Ridge Mercer (104).jpg
Ridge: *In suspense* She's... not moving... Is she?

Gaby: She can't die... She can't.

But that was when they the woman do her duty...

Frank Holden (133-2).jpg
Frank: Whoever done this... I'm gonna take them out. *Sighs in displeasure* I'm going to go on the hunt for the one responsible.

Zod Gyllenhall 3.jpg
Zod: But Frank... We don't really know who could've done this. it could've been anyone. Likely... someone from that evil team. Ultra... Spectrum... Someone.

Jessie Rogers.jpg
Jessie: What do you suggest we do about it, Zod? Nothing?!

Zod: No... of course not.

Macie Melody Lightfoot (43).jpg
Macie: What'll we do. We gotta do something about this...

Jordan was taking a second in shock as the woman's Gothitelle used telekinesis on him and used his voice... He felt nothing but the shock of what just happened. The others all looked at him and then the woman... They saw her as a nurse and that she was gonna work on Joanna. Trying to get a idea of what's wrong with her.

Ridge and his sister looked and were indeed upset at the sight of seeing Joanna lying there lifeless.

View attachment 411827
Ridge: *In suspense* She's... not moving... Is she?

Gaby: She can't die... She can't.

But that was when they the woman do her duty...

View attachment 411828
Frank: Whoever done this... I'm gonna take them out. *Sighs in displeasure* I'm going to go on the hunt for the one responsible.

View attachment 411829
Zod: But Frank... We don't really know who could've done this. it could've been anyone. Likely... someone from that evil team. Ultra... Spectrum... Someone.

View attachment 411830
Jessie: What do you suggest we do about it, Zod? Nothing?!

Zod: No... of course not.

View attachment 411831
Macie: What'll we do. We gotta do something about this...

Lois got to work and started with listening to the heart... Listening in on the beats which were very normal... Surprisingly and when she checked on the BP of the girl...

Lois: *Sighs* Her heart's beating a little slow... But the pulse was a bit weak. However, her BP was 125/79 Pulse though was oddly 89. She's alive... But she's just lying here in a heavy daze. But we really ought to get her to the hospital to get checked out. She may have been poisoned.

Issac stumbled out of the place he was hiding from visibly suffering from whatever was keeping Joanna unconscious and his partner was just as worse off as he was. Though stranger than him being conscious was that the feather strung from his neck was shining in a rainbow light. “Ugh, how long have I been out?” He mumbled out with Shade groaning in discomfort as the illusion fox sauntered beside him. It was only now the he noticed that his necklace was glowing as some sort of realization dawned on him. “It... saved me...again?”
Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow @Lois Foutley Z zninjsu

The girl stood there as Cherry asked who she was. “No one in particular.” She muttered out as she turned to leave calling back her Pokémon in the process. “And I would do some research on that stone if I were you, or you’ll never meet your destined partner.” She warned as she stepped behind a tree and seemed to vanish without a trace.
Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Lois got to work and started with listening to the heart... Listening in on the beats which were very normal... Surprisingly and when she checked on the BP of the girl...

Lois: *Sighs* Her heart's beating a little slow... But the pulse was a bit weak. However, her BP was 125/79 Pulse though was oddly 89. She's alive... But she's just lying here in a heavy daze. But we really ought to get her to the hospital to get checked out. She may have been poisoned.

Jordan suddenly went limp and with an hard pill to swallow... He gulped at the theory that the apparent Nurse was proposing.

Jordan Barlow.jpg
Jordan: *Gulps* Poisoned?!

Ridge: Poisoned?!

Macie: Poisoned?! *Gasps* Oh sweet mother of shock and gasp!

Zod: *Looking at the items* Would one of these Poison heals work? Of course it's solely meant for only Pokemon... but... Maybe for humans too...

Gaby: Really. You really think it'd work?

They were clearly desperate of finding a way to get Joanna cured. However it were to happen. The sight of seeing Joanna lying there on the ground... out of it in such a way... was tearing at them from within... But also more than the others... her Brother... Jordan. He was being torn up deeply most of all.

Issac stumbled out of the place he was hiding from visibly suffering from whatever was keeping Joanna unconscious and his partner was just as worse off as he was. Though stranger than him being conscious was that the feather strung from his neck was shining in a rainbow light. “Ugh, how long have I been out?” He mumbled out with Shade groaning in discomfort as the illusion fox sauntered beside him. It was only now the he noticed that his necklace was glowing as some sort of realization dawned on him. “It... saved me...again?”

The girl stood there as Cherry asked who she was. “No one in particular.” She muttered out as she turned to leave calling back her Pokémon in the process. “And I would do some research on that stone if I were you, or you’ll never meet your destined partner.” She warned as she stepped behind a tree and seemed to vanish without a trace.

Ridge was the first to hear noises in the back and turned to see Isaac. not realizing that he was here as well and that he'd indeed followed Joanna here to this spot. Where they all were... Where Joanna laid still and out.

Ridge Mercer (80).jpg
Ridge: *Looking to Isaac* Isaaac... Where you here the whole time?

Gaby Sun Mercer..jpg
Gaby: You weren't noticed or seen here with Joanna as she met that man... were you?

Lois: *Looking at the young man standing by Ridge* Hey there... Were you here to see what happened here exactly?

Lois was looking for details. She was in the process of helping Joanna... but was very lost on what really happened that led to where things were right at the current moment...

Cherry Ipkiss

Cherry didn't know what the stone was... But she knew what the other item was... However she spoke out and called out to the girl. She was unsure what the gem or stone was. She took a look at her phone and looked it up... but it didn't tell her. It told her that the one item was a Magma Stone But the other was... unknown.

Cherry: What is this? *Calling out* How does this thing work anyway? Not that i don't appreciate it or anything... But how does this work? Does it go on the pokemon itself? What?

Last edited:
“Yea I was here the whole time, in fact while Shade was keeping me invisible I tried to stop him from tossing that gas grenade, but I think you can see where that got me.” He answered as he fell to his knees clearly wracked with pain and soon after both him and Shade passed out in front of the group.

The girl said nothing for she had all but vanished leaving behind a note, “find some texts in various libraries about that stone and you’ll find it’s purpose, as for the drum I’ll inform you at a later date, for now take care, Ms Ipkiss.
Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow @Lois Foutley Z zninjsu (sorry for the short post guys)

“Yea I was here the whole time, in fact while Shade was keeping me invisible I tried to stop him from tossing that gas grenade, but I think you can see where that got me.” He answered as he fell to his knees clearly wracked with pain and soon after both him and Shade passed out in front of the group.

The girl said nothing for she had all but vanished leaving behind a note, “find some texts in various libraries about that stone and you’ll find it’s purpose, as for the drum I’ll inform you at a later date, for now take care, Ms Ipkiss.
Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow @Lois Foutley Z zninjsu (sorry for the short post guys)

Macie Melody Lightfoot (43).jpg
Macie: Oh my... *Shaking her head* This is bad. Really bad. These evil men out there are really getting crafty. We're gonna need to find some way to stop them.

Ridge Mercer (78).jpg
Ridge: *Pauses* You are not serious... Macie. What are you suggesting we do? Go on a suicide mission? What we see here is only a sample of what they can do. Joanna could be dead. Not to say she might already be... Which we hope that isn't the case... But Joanna's been mangled. I don't think that we want to face the same fate...

Jessie: We gotta do something. They tried this once...against Maya. ((Not an active Participant anymore)) And almost got her... Twice. who's to say that they won't hesitate at doing us in as well?

Zod: Not good. Not good at all...

----
Cherry looked at the note and we perplexed. However she realized that to find out more... she'd have to dig in some books and read up on that. Reading some details of the items.

It was then that she got to the local library of Colombia and looked up some stuff...

Kevin and Lionel were interested in what she was reading... They got to reading on the stuff. Finding out what they could. But by nighttime... they'd have to resume their travels. There was a lot of road still to cover.

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Last edited:

Lois: *Gasps* Oh my... uh... Anyone got an antidote around here. This young girl's not gonna make it to the hospital.

Lois then stopped to think about it a bit... It was then that she realized that she had a bag of antidotes that could be used to cure poisons. So she pulled one out and used it. She gave it to Joanna first as time was running out on her...

Then gave some to the young trainer who just collapsed. All that could be done... was to wait and see what happened...

Sheik Medwinter
Having packed his bag, all he needed to do was wait for darkness to fall so he could put his plan into action. It was the easiest way for him to do what he planned on doing so until then he got some sleep, setting the alarm on his clock to wake him up as soon as it got dark.

Kelani Aneko

Kelani just stood off to the sidelines and watched everything go down.

f7ce165d36ba19cdd7bc8199c895fde8.jpg
mason-lauder-jpg.412099

Daeshim Yang/Mason Lauder
Two teens were heading towards the shopping center of Columbia, Missouri to find something to eat and get some rest from their travels. Yet even though they were teens, they had vastly different personalities and experiences in life. Entering the library as it seemed the closest and biggest establishment so far that they'd passed, the olive-skinned Korean took a chance to pilfer some books while the younger teen sat down in a comfortable arm chair, his Poochyena immediately curling up at his feet. Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Last edited:
Sheik Medwinter
Having packed his bag, all he needed to do was wait for darkness to fall so he could put his plan into action. It was the easiest way for him to do what he planned on doing so until then he got some sleep, setting the alarm on his clock to wake him up as soon as it got dark.

Kelani Aneko

Kelani just stood off to the sidelines and watched everything go down.

f7ce165d36ba19cdd7bc8199c895fde8.jpg
mason-lauder-jpg.412099

Two teens were heading towards the shopping center of Concordia, Missouri to find something to eat and get some rest from their travels. Yet even though they were teens, they had vastly different personalities and experiences in life. Entering the library as it seemed the closest and biggest establishment so far that they'd passed, the olive-skinned Korean took a chance to pilfer some books while the younger teen sat down in a comfortable arm chair, his Poochyena immediately curling up at his feet. Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Cherry was still at the Library at that time and was barely finishing on reading on intel pertaining to the items she was given by Diana Necro while still at the beginning of the current city. She didn't know what more she was to read on it... But she was gonna keep hold of what she read and be on the look for the bracelets... Keystone Bracelets and the collar that holds the one stone that could help her Mudkip... who'd become Swampert someday... Mega. but for now... She was happy with Mudkip being Mudkip. That's all she wanted.

It was when she was about to leave from the library when she caught a notice of two teens. She felt as if she could befriend them. So... with Kevin And Lionel... she walked over to the teens and spoke to them...

Cherry: Hey there. Nice to meet you. *Smiles*

Lois: *Gasps* Oh my... uh... Anyone got an antidote around here. This young girl's not gonna make it to the hospital.

Lois then stopped to think about it a bit... It was then that she realized that she had a bag of antidotes that could be used to cure poisons. So she pulled one out and used it. She gave it to Joanna first as time was running out on her...

Then gave some to the young trainer who just collapsed. All that could be done... was to wait and see what happened...

It was a couple minutes later when Joanna finally started to stir. It was slow going at first but she was slowly... Slowly stirring as she was still pretty out of it. The pain was there in her as she felt like she got hit by a truck at 80 miles per hour.

Jordan Barlow.jpg
Jordan: *Looking to see his sister starting to stir* Joanna's alive. She's coming to.

Macie Melody Lightfoot (55).jpg
Macie: *Happy* Great. That's great news. We're so happy. Joanna's gonna be okay. *Relieved*

Ridge: That's a relief. Really. There'd be noway we could just go on without Joanna.

Frank: Plus the Burial costs would have been a little too too much. We could never go through with it. So... If Joanna did die from the poison... it'd be back to Metropolis for us. At least for me. It'd be too difficult for me to go on... knowing that something had come of Joanna. But since that wasn't the case and she's alive... All should be well again.

While Daeshim wandered through the bookshelves and stuffed a few books that caught his eye into his bag, Mason remained seated in the armchair. Daeshim came back though as he stuffed a mystery novel and a couple John Grisham novels into his bag. He never returned the books nor paid for them as he just kept moving from place to place on his little personal journey. Daeshim did odd jobs in places where help was needed to get money to fund his purchases of food and basic medical care, never really staying in one place for long and not getting involved with the issues between Ultra, Spectrum and Pokemon Trainers. The Korean presented a neutral front of everything, refusing to take sides...morality wise he was more grey than anything.

Poochyena who only went in his pokeball if absolutely necessary but otherwise remained outside with his master lifted his head from his paws as his ears caught the sound of multiple footsteps coming towards them, letting out a warning growl as he got to his paws. "Poochyena," spoke the dirty blond teenager and the Bite Pokemon instantly went silent. He turned his head towards the people that were coming towards them, the teen automatically tensing up.

Glancing at Mason, the olive-skinned teen slipped his bag onto both shoulders and surveyed the three newcomers quietly. Knowing that Mason wouldn't speak in front of what appeared to be adults, it left Daeshim to do so. The girl at least seemed friendly enough and he gave a nod in greeting. "Hello. I'm Daeshim and that's Mason," he said, jerking a thumb at the tensed up form of the younger teenager.

"Are they cops?" Mason questioned, looking from Kevin to Lionel with suspicion written on his face.

Kelani Aneko
Kelani sighed in relief when Joanna began to stir and everybody immediately began speaking excitedly to each other, none more affected in her opinion than Jordan who she'd learned was Joanna's brother. "What about Joanna's Pokemon? Will they be okay?" she questioned. Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Sheik Medwinter
A few hours later night had fallen over the city and everyone was asleep, be they Pokemon or members of Team Ultra. Everyone but Sheik who fumbled for his phone and checked the time as the alarm went off, his hand hitting the cancel button. Sheik, whom had put Alakazam's pokeball on his belt, walked through the corridors to the Pokemon Center. Going to one of the computers, he began doing his second option instead of blowing up Team Ultra's HQ...hacking into the system and causing a system wide meltdown and deleting half the files. He would end up keeping some files for himself by downloading them onto a flash drive of course...for what purpose he did not yet know.

Giving himself a time limit of ten minutes to get everything he needed and then out of dodge, though he'd taken to hacking into the mainframe and disengaging the security system in the process, Sheik typed in a command. Releasing a virus into the main stream and on the computer he'd been using to wipe out all existence of his activities tonight, he was glad he'd taken computers in school as well as learned how to hack into stuff during his time on his own. Once the command button had been pressed, he headed for the vault that had money in it as well as other things, grabbing several toxic bombs and some other little weapons before loading half the cash there into his bag. Stuffing about one hundred pokedollars into his pocket each pocket of his jeans and his coat, he then hurried through into the lower areas to retrieve his Pokemon...all seven of them. Recalling them to their pokeballs that were kept with them, he threw them into his bag...he would sort them later and was about to leave when he heard a cry. "Eevee."

Sheik frowned and looked towards where he'd heard the sound, spotting a pair of injured Eevee. One of them looked worse for wear and he frowned as he examined them. Crouching down, he opened his bag and pulled out an empty pokeball as well as calling out Alakazam. One of them had a torn ear and was weaker than the other, just lying there in the cage. Sheik knew they set to be put down, he hadn't really listened to the reason, but knew he was running out of his time. "Hope you appreciate this sis," he muttered as he opened the cage and tapped the Eevee with the torn left ear, calling it into an empty pokeball before picking up the second one, cradling it against his chest. Neither Pokemon was in any condition to resist so he captured the male easily. "Teleport," he said to Alakazam. Alakazam took hold of his master's arm and they disappeared back to the outskirts of Wellington.

Last edited:
While Daeshim wandered through the bookshelves and stuffed a few books that caught his eye into his bag, Mason remained seated in the armchair. Daeshim came back though as he stuffed a mystery novel and a couple John Grisham novels into his bag. He never returned the books nor paid for them as he just kept moving from place to place on his little personal journey. Daeshim did odd jobs in places where help was needed to get money to fund his purchases of food and basic medical care, never really staying in one place for long and not getting involved with the issues between Ultra, Spectrum and Pokemon Trainers. The Korean presented a neutral front of everything, refusing to take sides...morality wise he was more grey than anything.

Poochyena who only went in his pokeball if absolutely necessary but otherwise remained outside with his master lifted his head from his paws as his ears caught the sound of multiple footsteps coming towards them, letting out a warning growl as he got to his paws. "Poochyena," spoke the dirty blond teenager and the Bite Pokemon instantly went silent. He turned his head towards the people that were coming towards them, the teen automatically tensing up.

Glancing at Mason, the olive-skinned teen slipped his bag onto both shoulders and surveyed the three newcomers quietly. Knowing that Mason wouldn't speak in front of what appeared to be adults, it left Daeshim to do so. The girl at least seemed friendly enough and he gave a nod in greeting. "Hello. I'm Daeshim and that's Mason," he said, jerking a thumb at the tensed up form of the younger teenager.

"Are they cops?" Mason questioned, looking from Kevin to Lionel with suspicion written on his face.

Kelani Aneko
Kelani sighed in relief when Joanna began to stir and everybody immediately began speaking excitedly to each other, none more affected in her opinion than Jordan who she'd learned was Joanna's brother. "What about Joanna's Pokemon? Will they be okay?" she questioned. Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Sheik Medwinter
A few hours later night had fallen over the city and everyone was asleep, be they Pokemon or members of Team Ultra. Everyone but Sheik who fumbled for his phone and checked the time as the alarm went off, his hand hitting the cancel button. Sheik, whom had put Alakazam's pokeball on his belt, walked through the corridors to the Pokemon Center. Going to one of the computers, he began doing his second option instead of blowing up Team Ultra's HQ...hacking into the system and causing a system wide meltdown and deleting half the files. He would end up keeping some files for himself by downloading them onto a flash drive of course...for what purpose he did not yet know.

Giving himself a time limit of ten minutes to get everything he needed and then out of dodge, though he'd taken to hacking into the mainframe and disengaging the security system in the process, Sheik typed in a command. Releasing a virus into the main stream and on the computer he'd been using to wipe out all existence of his activities tonight, he was glad he'd taken computers in school as well as learned how to hack into stuff during his time on his own. Once the command button had been pressed, he headed for the vault that had money in it as well as other things, grabbing several toxic bombs and some other little weapons before loading half the cash there into his bag. Stuffing about one hundred pokedollars into his pocket each pocket of his jeans and his coat, he then hurried through into the lower areas to retrieve his Pokemon...all seven of them. Recalling them to their pokeballs that were kept with them, he threw them into his bag...he would sort them later and was about to leave when he heard a cry. "Eevee."

Sheik frowned and looked towards where he'd heard the sound, spotting a pair of injured Eevee. One of them looked worse for wear and he frowned as he examined them. Crouching down, he opened his bag and pulled out an empty pokeball as well as calling out Alakazam. One of them had a torn ear and was weaker than the other, just lying there in the cage. Sheik knew they set to be put down, he hadn't really listened to the reason, but knew he was running out of his time. "Hope you appreciate this sis," he muttered as he opened the cage and tapped the Eevee with the torn left ear, calling it into an empty pokeball before picking up the second one, cradling it against his chest. Neither Pokemon was in any condition to resist so he captured the male easily. "Teleport," he said to Alakazam. Alakazam took hold of his master's arm and they disappeared back on the outskirts of Wellington.

In Lexington...

at Golf rd....

Jordan Barlow.jpg
Jordan: *Looking at Kelani* Sure. They'll be fine. I already had them healed for Joanna. They know what's up and they're okay now. It's fine. I think that they sensed all that had happened through their pokeballs. They're relaxed.

Zod: Lucario is calm. He sensed that something was not right... but he also sensed that Joanna was gonna make it. It was a question of whether things would work out that way.

Macie: *Looking at the time* You do realize that it's now nighttime... We kinda were here all day and it's not as it's anything to worry about... But we're gonna need to find a place to camp for the night.

Jessie: The little seal girl here is right. We are gonna need to fine a spot to camp for the night.

Macie T.: But first... We go get some chow. We need food.

Zod: So do our pokemon.

By that time... The Antidote had finally taken effect and it made Joanna well again... She stood up and stretched.

Joanna Barlow (186).jpg
Joanna: *Looking at everyone* Wh-where are we?

Frank: We're in Lexington, Missouri. We've been here since this morning and now it's in the evening hours. Joanna... You were out cold. Possibly dead.

Joanna: I what?

Jordan: No worries. *Hugging his sister* Main thing is that you're alive. Thanks to that lady over here. The red head.

Joanna: *Looking at The woman* Who is she?

Jordan: A Nurse.

------

In Columbia, Missouri...

in the Library...

Cherry was with the two boys and looking at the younger teen named Mason. She didn't know what to really say to him but she was looking to befriend him. She heard him ask if the two that were next to her were cops and she chuckled a little and shook her head...

Cherry: *Chuckles* No. They're just regular trainers. We're on our way to Cleveland. These two guys with me are Kevin Spears... and Lionel Olivers. If you like... you could come with us. We wouldn't mind. It's better in groups anyway. *Pauses* Oh... Silly me. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Cherry Ipkiss. *Smiles*

Sheik Medwinter
Once they were in Wellington, Sheik left Alakazam out for protection and headed into town. Alakazam remained on alert for the trainer/coordinator master as he trailed alongside Sheik, looking occasionally at the Eevee. "Alakazam?"

"We're getting this little one healed up and then figuring out where my sister is and giving it to her. I think she'll like a Sylveon, assuming she doesn't level it up with an elemental stone or near an Ice Rock or Moss Rock," said Sheik. As they walked through the city something scurried out of the bushes in front of him, night having fallen everywhere on this side of the world.

"Pikachu."

"Perfect," said Sheik. "Just what I wanted...an Electric-Type Pokemon though you have bad timing."

"CHU!" Pikachu turned and fired off a Thunder Shock at Alakazam. Alakazam threw up a Barrier.

"Snarky fellow isn't it?" questioned Sheik to nobody. "Alakazam, you know what to do."

"Alakazam," said Alakazam as he stepped forward.

"Confusion."

Alakazam's eyes glowed red and it shot black waves of psychic energy at Pikachu which it dodged.

"Interesting. Psybeam."

Alakazam crossed his spoons and released a multicolored beam from them towards the Pikachu, which was countered by Thunder Shock. "It's a fighter. Good. Rapid Shadow Ball."

"Ala." Alakazam crossed his spoons once more, this time forming a black and purple ball in front of him which was fired at the Pikachu, only this time he didn't stop. Wherever the Pikachu attempted to run a Shadow Ball blocked its path. Even trying to defend itself via Thunder Shock didn't work and three hit it, knocking it to the ground.

"Pikachu!"

"Telekinesis."

Alakazam's eyes glowed light green and raised his arms. Pikachu became surrounded by a green aura and it floated into the air. "Throw it."

Alakazam sent the Pikachu into a nearby tree with its mind. "Pika!" When the Pikachu fainted after the being tossed into the tree repeatedly, Sheik had Alakazam keep it in place and set the Eevee down. Removing an empty pokeball from his backpack, he threw it at the Pikachu where it clicked instantly.

"Good job Alakazam." Using Telekensis on the pokeball, Alakazam sent it floating towards his master. Sheik pocketed the pokeball that contained his new Pikachu and picked up Eevee again before heading off into the wilderness. He couldn't risk staying around Wellington as Mr. Stein or Red might come looking for him here. So even though it was night out, he began walking with Alakazam by his side and carrying the Eevee in his arms, unsure where they would go now.

Kelani Aneko
She was surprised that Joanna's pokemon had been healed and were in their pokeballs. She could have sworn she saw Roggenrola outside its pokeball earlier. Hearing a rustling nearby she turned towards it and made her way to investigate only to stumble upon another Caterpie. She looked at it and it looked at her before she pulled out her pokedex to examine it.

"Caterpie, the Worm Pokémon. Caterpie uses the suction cups on its feet to climb trees and feed on its favorite leaves."

"Litten, it's your time to shine," said Kelani and Litten appeared in a flash of white light. "Ember."

Litten's fur stood up and turned red, where it then fired a big ball of fire from his mouth at the Caterpie. It was super effective and Caterpie fainted. "Litten," said Litten proudly. Kelani just stared at it in shock, this being her first time she had actively engaged in catching a Pokemon before.

"Once you weaken a Pokemon in battle, throw a pokeball at it to catch it," were her mother's words that suddenly appeared in her head. She threw a pokeball at the Caterpie and it was caught after two wiggles.

Mason did not say anything to the confirmation that the people with the girl were just regular trainers. They were offered to go with the trio already by the girl who then introduced herself after a moment and finished by smiling at them. He looked towards Daeshim who was listening to the conversation. It had been a while since he had been with a group though the teenager often disappeared from time to time and set off on his own or traveled with different groups. He'd been with Mason ever since Independence, Missouri. "I tend to disappear and travel by myself or with different groups that catch my eye," said Daeshim, "and you have certainly caught it...so...I'll travel with you for a while."

He looked at Mason as the teenager just sighed and got to his feet, Poochyena moving out of the way. "Guess I'll go with you as well," he said. It was about time he be moving on from this area anyway before he became recognizable and someone thought to turn him into the police. Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Sheik Medwinter
Once they were in Wellington, Sheik left Alakazam out for protection and headed into town. Alakazam remained on alert for the trainer/coordinator master as he trailed alongside Sheik, looking occasionally at the Eevee. "Alakazam?"

"We're getting this little one healed up and then figuring out where my sister is and giving it to her. I think she'll like a Sylveon, assuming she doesn't level it up with an elemental stone or near an Ice Rock or Moss Rock," said Sheik. As they walked through the city something scurried out of the bushes in front of him, night having fallen everywhere on this side of the world.

"Pikachu."

"Perfect," said Sheik. "Just what I wanted...an Electric-Type Pokemon though you have bad timing."

"CHU!" Pikachu turned and fired off a Thunder Shock at Alakazam. Alakazam threw up a Barrier.

"Snarky fellow isn't it?" questioned Sheik to nobody. "Alakazam, you know what to do."

"Alakazam," said Alakazam as he stepped forward.

"Confusion."

Alakazam's eyes glowed red and it shot black waves of psychic energy at Pikachu which it dodged.

"Interesting. Psybeam."

Alakazam crossed his spoons and released a multicolored beam from them towards the Pikachu, which was countered by Thunder Shock. "It's a fighter. Good. Rapid Shadow Ball."

"Ala." Alakazam crossed his spoons once more, this time forming a black and purple ball in front of him which was fired at the Pikachu, only this time he didn't stop. Wherever the Pikachu attempted to run a Shadow Ball blocked its path. Even trying to defend itself via Thunder Shock didn't work and three hit it, knocking it to the ground.

"Pikachu!"

"Telekinesis."

Alakazam's eyes glowed light green and raised his arms. Pikachu became surrounded by a green aura and it floated into the air. "Throw it."

Alakazam sent the Pikachu into a nearby tree with its mind. "Pika!" When the Pikachu fainted after the being tossed into the tree repeatedly, Sheik had Alakazam keep it in place and set the Eevee down. Removing an empty pokeball from his backpack, he threw it at the Pikachu where it clicked instantly.

"Good job Alakazam." Using Telekensis on the pokeball, Alakazam sent it floating towards his master. Sheik pocketed the pokeball that contained his new Pikachu and picked up Eevee again before heading off into the wilderness. He couldn't risk staying around Wellington as Mr. Stein or Red might come looking for him here. So even though it was night out, he began walking with Alakazam by his side and carrying the Eevee in his arms, unsure where they would go now.

Kelani Aneko
She was surprised that Joanna's pokemon had been healed and were in their pokeballs. She could have sworn she saw Roggenrola outside its pokeball earlier. Hearing a rustling nearby she turned towards it and made her way to investigate only to stumble upon another Caterpie. She looked at it and it looked at her before she pulled out her pokedex to examine it.

"Caterpie, the Worm Pokémon. Caterpie uses the suction cups on its feet to climb trees and feed on its favorite leaves."

"Litten, it's your time to shine," said Kelani and Litten appeared in a flash of white light. "Ember."

Litten's fur stood up and turned red, where it then fired a big ball of fire from his mouth at the Caterpie. It was super effective and Caterpie fainted. "Litten," said Litten proudly. Kelani just stared at it in shock, this being her first time she had actively engaged in catching a Pokemon before.

"Once you weaken a Pokemon in battle, throw a pokeball at it to catch it," were her mother's words that suddenly appeared in her head. She threw a pokeball at the Caterpie and it was caught after two wiggles.

Mason did not say anything to the confirmation that the people with the girl were just regular trainers. They were offered to go with the trio already by the girl who then introduced herself after a moment and finished by smiling at them. He looked towards Daeshim who was listening to the conversation. It had been a while since he had been with a group though the teenager often disappeared from time to time and set off on his own or traveled with different groups. He'd been with Mason ever since Independence, Missouri. "I tend to disappear and travel by myself or with different groups that catch my eye," said Daeshim, "and you have certainly caught it...so...I'll travel with you for a while."

He looked at Mason as the teenager just sighed and got to his feet, Poochyena moving out of the way. "Guess I'll go with you as well," he said. It was about time he be moving on from this area anyway before he became recognizable and someone thought to turn him into the police. Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

It was then that they walked on out... Cherry was sure that they'd be more than comfortable being with a group. It was not as safe as one would think to just go alone. Too many things were bound to happen and it could prove to be rather risky... even for one who's most experienced. It was when they got outside that they all saw the night sky and saw how clear and vivid it was. Gentle air... which was rather rare for that time of the year. Usually is was either windy or threatening with storms only brewing. That night... was different.

Cherry smiled as she was enjoying the air. They were already close to the end of the city limits of Colombia. It was gonna be awhile before the next town and there was no telling where the next town would arrive. They were gonna be making their way to Benton Illinois. That was gonna be a pretty long travel from where they were... to the next town. So... there was belief that they'd have to camp out somewhere upon the open plains on the open road. Finding a clearing in a clean safe spot...

As they headed outside into the night air, they soon found themselves outside on the outskirts of Columbia, the gentle breeze flowing through the blackened sky a welcome change from the way the weather usually was. Poochyena stuck by his master as they headed towards the outer limits, the Dark-Type Pokemon resembling a hyena more than a dog or any other canid. Mason didn't talk about his life or why he was out here on the streets instead of safely home and Daeshim had learned to not ask the younger teenager for details. As for Daeshim, all he had was a Bulbasaur which was great for him as it was part Poison-Type and the only one that had interested him when he had ended up starting on his own journey just this year. "Where are we heading?" questioned Daeshim as he followed along with his hands behind his head, fingers laced together. Mason just remained quiet, his partner rubbing against him for comfort when he sensed his master needed it. Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

As they headed outside into the night air, they soon found themselves outside on the outskirts of Columbia, the gentle breeze flowing through the blackened sky a welcome change from the way the weather usually was. Poochyena stuck by his master as they headed towards the outer limits, the Dark-Type Pokemon resembling a hyena more than a dog or any other canid. Mason didn't talk about his life or why he was out here on the streets instead of safely home and Daeshim had learned to not ask the younger teenager for details. As for Daeshim, all he had was a Bulbasaur which was great for him as it was part Poison-Type and the only one that had interested him when he had ended up starting on his own journey just this year. "Where are we heading?" questioned Daeshim as he followed along with his hands behind his head, fingers laced together. Mason just remained quiet, his partner rubbing against him for comfort when he sensed his master needed it. Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Cherry looked at the night sky for a second as they started to walk on over to their next stop. She didn't want to say where they were going next as it was somewhere that was a rather lengthy distance. But she knew that it'd be best to just say it...

Cherry: We're heading to Benton, Missouri next. It's gonna be a long long walk... however... if happen to get tired... which would be expected as it's been a rather long day... We could camp out for the night. I am almost certain that the people i usually would have been with... would be thinking on doing the same thing. They're probably by now on their own merry way to... Concordia, Missouri. *Trying to keep her thoughts straight so it wouldn't come out*

She was feeling attracted to Mason. She didn't even know anything about him... but for some reason... she shockingly... surprisingly was getting attracted to him... But how could she tell him? How would she be able to tell him? It was too early to know for sure if her feelings were true or if she was overthinking them...

Cherry: So... What do you guys like to do? Is there anything you guys enjoy?

She wanted to get with talking to perhaps kill some time as they made off to Benton. Missouri...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back