• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The United States Pokemon Region- A Possible multi-Crossover... Redux

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Issac looked at the merchant and after a while spoke up. “We’re looking for her so she can test a device that this girl here has made.” He stated before wondering if there was some way to track down this person. “Wait I’ve got an idea!” He shouted as he uncliped a pokeball from his belt and called Shade over to him. “Now, Mr O’aka was it? Can you tell these two what Jenny looked like?” He asked calling out his Gliscor who hovered around excitedly befor landing to Issac’s left side and staid at his right waiting to hear what the merchant had to say.
Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Z zninjsu Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Joanna and Jordan were on the search for Jenny and knew that if there was one person... Just one person who'd know where to find Jennifer Rose (Jenny)... O'aka would have had to be the one. So that was why they'd gone to him. realizing that he'd be in town as he was pretentiously on the same route as they were. So... he was gonna be easy to find moreless.

Joanna Barlow (68).jpg
Joanna: Please, O'aka. You were the last one to see her. Do you remember anything of what she looked like?

Jordan Barlow.jpg
Jordan: Was she young looking. Old. Mid-age? Did she look like she was tall, Short.

O'aka: I can't be telling details of her, lad. I only met her a couple times and they were ever so brief. But...

That was when O'aka's Gastly popped out from the Van and shapeshifted for a brief moment into exactly how Jennifer truly looked...
a66fc890c3769dd3826313d2e0732d08-pretty-anime-girl-manga-art-jpg.403380

"Gastly... Gas.... Gastly!"

Joanna and Jordan were on the search for Jenny and knew that if there was one person... Just one person who'd know where to find Jennifer Rose (Jenny)... O'aka would have had to be the one. So that was why they'd gone to him. realizing that he'd be in town as he was pretentiously on the same route as they were. So... he was gonna be easy to find moreless.

View attachment 414452
Joanna: Please, O'aka. You were the last one to see her. Do you remember anything of what she looked like?

View attachment 414453
Jordan: Was she young looking. Old. Mid-age? Did she look like she was tall, Short.

O'aka: I can't be telling details of her, lad. I only met her a couple times and they were ever so brief. But...

That was when O'aka's Gastly popped out from the Van and shapeshifted for a brief moment into exactly how Jennifer truly looked...
a66fc890c3769dd3826313d2e0732d08-pretty-anime-girl-manga-art-jpg.403380

"Gastly... Gas.... Gastly!"

Issac looked at his Pokémon and pointed off in a random direction away from the group. “Now, track her down!” He commanded as Shade vanished from sight and Scorpio climbed a tree and jumped off and glided away. “And now we... wait for one of them to get back.”

Issac looked at his Pokémon and pointed off in a random direction away from the group. “Now, track her down!” He commanded as Shade vanished from sight and Scorpio climbed a tree and jumped off and glided away. “And now we... wait for one of them to get back.”

Jessie then called out his Fearow and Joanna called out her Scyther. It was gonna take more than just two to look for Jennifer. So... They called them out and had them out on the hunt... to search and locate Jennifer. Do whatever it took to find Jenny.

Jessie Rogers.jpg
Jessie: Fearow... Find Jennifer Rose... She's needed to be found. *Nods* I'm counting on you buddy. Please find her.

Joanna: *Looking at Scyther* Hey there Razor claws. Good seeing you finally out. I'm gonna need you for this job, pal. There's a woman out there named Jennifer Rose. Fondly known as Jenny. Find her.

"Fear... Row!"

"Scy!"

They immediately flew off and made over to locate Jennifer. They had a hope in finding her. And soon...

Z zninjsu Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Lois was behind the group the whole time. She didn't happen to speak much because she didn't really quite understand what was to be said. Even though she was very attentive. She couldn't really speak to them without invitation as she saw that the main people in the group... were planning out moves and figured that it'd be best to not interrupt their thoughts. However she wanted to get things straight. She was seeking to be a member of the team. Not to say that she was open... but was more than assured to give it a chance. A Mass chance...

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Z zninjsu Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

jenny had stayed in the hotel she parked at, she left and headed to her car, getting ready to head to the next town

jenny had stayed in the hotel she parked at, she left and headed to her car, getting ready to head to the next town

What Jenny had little to no attentive attention of was that overhead...

"Feeeaaarrroooww! Feeeeeeaaarrroooow!"

"Scyther! Scyther!"

Fearow was overhead and was cawing in cries. Letting out its cries. There was no doubt that it was looking for something... and or someone. But that was then when it looked down at the parking lot that was next to the hotel and noticing a girl getting to their car...

Kelani Aneko
Kelani had not expected a Pokemon to suddenly pick her up and carry her on its back, the young child letting out a shriek of fear at the motion and then clutching the Pokemon, she didn't know what it was, that took off across the city and carried her until it stopped. She fell off the Pokemon and backed as far from it as she could get, She stayed away from the other kids as they ran up to some stranger and began asking about some woman...some woman named Jenny. Was that the french lady the other french lady of Jordan's that shew anted to find? Since when was Jenny a french name? She pulled out her phone again and looked at her phone.

Kelani
them
Catch 2 Pokemon and I'll find a way to get you your surprise.

Kelani looked at her phone and turned it off. His text made her think it was a Pokemon but what it could be, she did not have a clue. Of course it could have been something else like a Z-Ring with a Grassium-Z Crystal. Or maybe it was something her brother said people in the France region had...mega bracelets, key stones and mega stones. According to Sheik, her Pokemon couldn't mega evolve. It could be something simple as well like Potions or Burn Heals as well...her brother was practical about that stuff.

Daeshim Yang
-Sleeping by side of highway. Not moving until morning-

Mason Lauder
Mason and Poochyena had been heading west out of Columbia, the sounds of Cherry and her group fading from sound which was a relief to the teenager. He missed the fact that one of his cigarettes had been swiped by that brat Cherry. Walking through the night, he wasn't sure where he was going but it wouldn't be anywhere Cherry was going. When Poochyena suddenly stopped in front of him and began growling suddenly, the teenager lifted his head from where he'd been walking with his head down. He saw another group of people in front of him that Poochyena had sensed and frowned as he counted the teens there. "You've got to be fuc...kidding me," Mason swore under his breath. He had no desire to be anywhere around people and even going west there were idiots blocking his damn way!

Kelani Aneko
Kelani had not expected a Pokemon to suddenly pick her up and carry her on its back, the young child letting out a shriek of fear at the motion and then clutching the Pokemon, she didn't know what it was, that took off across the city and carried her until it stopped. She fell off the Pokemon and backed as far from it as she could get, She stayed away from the other kids as they ran up to some stranger and began asking about some woman...some woman named Jenny. Was that the french lady the other french lady of Jordan's that shew anted to find? Since when was Jenny a french name? She pulled out her phone again and looked at her phone.

Kelani
them
Catch 2 Pokemon and I'll find a way to get you your surprise.

Kelani looked at her phone and turned it off. His text made her think it was a Pokemon but what it could be, she did not have a clue. Of course it could have been something else like a Z-Ring with a Grassium-Z Crystal. Or maybe it was something her brother said people in the France region had...mega bracelets, key stones and mega stones. According to Sheik, her Pokemon couldn't mega evolve. It could be something simple as well like Potions or Burn Heals as well...her brother was practical about that stuff.

Daeshim Yang
-Sleeping by side of highway. Not moving until morning-

Mason Lauder
Mason and Poochyena had been heading west out of Columbia, the sounds of Cherry and her group fading from sound which was a relief to the teenager. He missed the fact that one of his cigarettes had been swiped by that brat Cherry. Walking through the night, he wasn't sure where he was going but it wouldn't be anywhere Cherry was going. When Poochyena suddenly stopped in front of him and began growling suddenly, the teenager lifted his head from where he'd been walking with his head down. He saw another group of people in front of him that Poochyena had sensed and frowned as he counted the teens there. "You've got to be fuc...kidding me," Mason swore under his breath. He had no desire to be anywhere around people and even going west there were idiots blocking his damn way!

Leslie looked to see the young teen and smiled. but kept it plain and simple. She didn't really think that her sister Jewel or her brothers would get into it with her and the teen...

leslie blake burke; leslie burke jr. leslie t. burke  (136).jpg
Leslie: Hey there. Are you... a trainer or just a lonewolf? *Being simple; Smoking*

Leslie was being nice and welcoming. It would be no surprise for those around her to realize that. However... she was also with a bit of teen Angst in her as well. Just that her siblings didn't seem to truly come to reality with it. They thought she was only just acting out. She wasn't.

Z zninjsu

Mason Lauder
"Poochyena calm down," said Mason.

"Poochyena," growled Poochyena.

Mason stared at some girl who had blond hair and was smoking. "Aren't you a bit young to be giving yourself lung cancer?" he questioned. Mason didn't give a damn about himself, he'd be dead one way or the other with his life. Yet death didn't bother him at all. "Get out of my way kid and stay away from me and that's none of your concern. In case you got any stupid ideas in your head, I'll tell you the same thing I told the last girl. I'm not interested in a relationship and I want to be alone so respect that and quit bothering me."

Sheik Medwinter
Sheik began heading east on West Main Street towards S Thornton Street. His first stop on his journey to Cleveland was Hardin, Missouri. In fact, much of his journey would be through Missouri. He didn't bother checking his phone but he did hope his sister was alright. So far from her text messages, she seemed alright but one could never be sure. For now he had to keep running and stay out of Team Ultra's way.

Mason Lauder
"Poochyena calm down," said Mason.

"Poochyena," growled Poochyena.

Mason stared at some girl who had blond hair and was smoking. "Aren't you a bit young to be giving yourself lung cancer?" he questioned. Mason didn't give a damn about himself, he'd be dead one way or the other with his life. Yet death didn't bother him at all. "Get out of my way kid and stay away from me."

Sheik Medwinter
Sheik began heading east on West Main Street towards S Thornton Street. His first stop on his journey to Cleveland was Hardin, Missouri. In fact, much of his journey would be through Missouri. He didn't bother checking his phone but he did hope his sister was alright. So far from her text messages, she seemed alright but one could never be sure. For now he had to keep running and stay out of Team Ultra's way.

Leslie looked at him and shook her head. She was not with an idea of what the young teen was getting at. But she listened and smirked.

leslie blake burke; leslie burke jr. leslie t. burke  (16).jpg
Leslie: *With a bit of toughness* Look, kid. You might want to ice that tone with me. I'm not moving from this spot and it's a free country. And FYI... I smoke because i choose to. I don't let others tell me what to do. I don't necessarily pay much listen to my mom's. So... why would you think i'd listen to you. You don't even know who i am. Do you? *Looking to the sides* Don't matter. I'm 16. Not 14. So... don't act all high and pretentious with me.

Jewel Smoky Rhapsody (3).jpg
Jewel: You really should watch your tone with my sister, Kid. I may be an adult and i can't deal with you. But... My sister. She'll take yo on herself. So... if you want... She'e good to battle you. That's if you can take being beat by a girl.

Jewel was the adult in the group and she had no issues with telling others how it was. She was like Leslie. They knew the harsh ways of the world.

Leslie: *Looking at the Teen* Want to test me?

Z zninjsu

Mason Lauder
Mason just rolled his eyes as immediately this second group of people accosted him and began speaking. "I'm not interested in battling so you're going to have to find someone else to battle with," said Mason. He was beginning to seriously consider his best bet to get away from people was to off himself. It was looking more and more interesting every time he was stopped and questioned by someone, let alone some pathetic female.

Jenny looked up to see the Fearow

"Someone must've let their Pokemon roam free, that's nice as long as it doesn't attack any innocent bystander" Jenny smiled as her and Lily got into the car

Jenny looked up to see the Fearow

"Someone must've let their Pokemon roam free, that's nice as long as it doesn't attack any innocent bystander" Jenny smiled as her and Lily got into the car

Fearow then started to dive down towards the parking lot and got only feet from where Jenny was when it landed. it did not take any time to think first as it started cawing in a tone for assistance. It was talking to Jenny. Sounding as if it was asking for her help... or was it?

Scyther was close by and looked at Jenny with a curious look. It was out to get her to come with... over back to the group. Something was going on and they were trying to tell what it was... the best that which they knew...

Mason Lauder
Mason just rolled his eyes as immediately this second group of people accosted him and began speaking. "I'm not interested in battling so you're going to have to find someone else to battle with," said Mason. He was beginning to seriously consider his best bet to get away from people was to off himself. It was looking more and more interesting every time he was stopped and questioned by someone, let alone some pathetic female.

Leslie was looking for a reason to not get out of bounds as she was showing disgust over the act that the teen was showing. She truly didn't get what the hell his problem was and it seemed as to her... That he hated being alive and felt as if he were wishing that he were dead.

Leslie: I don't get you, kid. You're acting like you feel as everyone hates you and would see no pleasure greater than to see you dead. What the hell gives with you anyway? Are you always this gloomy and depressed? Do you seem to have like some sort of death wish and looking for someone to do you that favor?

blossom-lucinda-burke-blossom-c-rhapsody-jr-blossom-c-rhapsody-ii 2.jpg
Blossom: Leslie, Come on sis... Leave the apparent depresso alone. It's clear that he's wanting a damn death wish. He's acting like he wants someone to kill him as he feels like everyone hates him. He is assuming the worst of people he doesn't even know.

Randolph Burke.jpg
Randolph: That kid's got problems. A total problem with all life even his own.

While Joanna’s group was waiting on their search the girl who had been watching them earlier was now outside of Benton clutching the only evidence of how she got there so quickly, an Abra, in her arms. She approached a group around the area as what seemed to some sort of conflict started up. When it appeared that a few of them were about to walk away she stepped up to stop them, still clutching the Abra like some sort of teddy bear. “Excuse me, is one of you named Leslie B. Burke?”
@Leslie Blake Burke Z zninjsu

While Joanna’s group was waiting on their search the girl who had been watching them earlier was now outside of Benton clutching the only evidence of how she got there so quickly, an Abra, in her arms. She approached a group around the area as what seemed to some sort of conflict started up. When it appeared that a few of them were about to walk away she stepped up to stop them, still clutching the Abra like some sort of teddy bear. “Excuse me, is one of you named Leslie B. Burke?”
@Leslie Blake Burke Z zninjsu

Leslie turned at the voice and saw a teenage girl standing before them. She didn't know who she was or what she wanted... However... It was then that she heard that she somehow was looking for her.

leslie blake burke; leslie burke jr. leslie t. burke  (88).jpg
Leslie B. Burke: *Looking at the girl a bit confused* Yeah... Who's wanting to know? That's my name. What's it to you?

Jewel Smoky Rhapsody (3).jpg
Jewel: Uh... Can we... uh... help you, young lady?

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Z zninjsu

Last edited by a moderator:
Mason paused briefly as he heard comments being issued behind him. For a moment it seemed as if he was going to say something but he walked off, leaving the others behind him with Poochyena faithfully at his side. None of the characters would be seen again on the journey.

Last edited:
((Zninjsa has excused himself from this Thread. We're officially gonna need a new character to take place of the one who was behind the death of Joanna's and Jordan's parents as well as Ridge and Gaby's. If there is anyone who's got the idea for that... Step up now and use the sign-up sheet to apply who that character is. Thank you. And to those left to be in this RP... I want it out that this RP will go on. With or without Scorpiodragon, JC or Zninjsa. We can do this. Never lose that hope.))

((The RP shall now Resume))

Fearow then started to dive down towards the parking lot and got only feet from where Jenny was when it landed. it did not take any time to think first as it started cawing in a tone for assistance. It was talking to Jenny. Sounding as if it was asking for her help... or was it?

Scyther was close by and looked at Jenny with a curious look. It was out to get her to come with... over back to the group. Something was going on and they were trying to tell what it was... the best that which they knew...

"Why don't you run back to your trainers my friends, I'm sure they will want you to return" Jenny smiled and got in her car

"Why don't you run back to your trainers my friends, I'm sure they will want you to return" Jenny smiled and got in her car

Fearow took a step closer and got to the side of Jenny's car and lightly pecked the ground. It apparently was trying to communicate as if trying to say: "the group is in need of you. They sent us to come get you. It's important."

"they want us to go meet their trainers" Lily replied

"I know Lily, I just wanted to see how far they would go" Jenny chuckled and drove off towards the park

"they want us to go meet their trainers" Lily replied

"I know Lily, I just wanted to see how far they would go" Jenny chuckled and drove off towards the park

It was then that Fearow and Scyther took flight back into the sky and sped right off to the park. To return back to their trainers. The message was delivered and some good news was gonna follow.

Fearow and Scyther had then returned back to their trainers before long and got back into their pokeballs and had their rest as deserved...

Joanna Barlow (66).jpg
Joanna: Our pokemon found her. Jenny's on her way.

Jordan: Outstanding...

Jessie: Maybe now we can get something accomplished.

Zod: I just would like to get something done. We're running a little behind schedule.

Jenny walked up to the kids "so I got called her by a couple of fans?" She asked with a chuckle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back