• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The United States Pokemon Region- A Possible multi-Crossover... Redux

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Charlotte got a call on her phone and went to answer it, speaking in French so no one could understand "Oui père?"

"tu veux que je trouve un entraîneur pour donner un prototype? mais pourquoi?"

what was being said on the other end was completely inaudible to the group

"très bien père, où l'as-tu dit?" She sighed and hung up the phone

"I apologize, but it seems I must be going, my father wishes me to find the youngest champion in history and let her test my device" charlotte stated

(What I miss?)

Not much. Sheik texted his sister, Mason got in a fight with Cherry and walked off because Cherry developed feelings for Mason which he didn't reciprocate and the other two of Chery's group got in Mason's face, Daeshim is sleeping by the side of the highway. Maicie, Ridge and Gabby are under the impression that Kelani doesn't want to be around the group and are getting ready to leave.

Kelani Aneko/Sheik Medwinter
Kelani did not comment as the others began talking in front of her, the girl focusing on her meal. Are all kids on the mainland so needy and sensitive? It certainly didn't make it at all attractive to remain here but Hawaii only had one gym. "I'm not pushing you guys away. I'm just not a social butterfly like everyone else here seems to be from my limited interactions with you all," said Kelani honestly. Just because she didn't like Pokemon or want to be on this journey that her mother had forced her to go on to build confidence and friendships didn't mean she was being anti-social. Kelani had just very few close friends in Hawaii and none of them had wanted to go on a Pokemon journey with her. So naturally, being forced to do something against her will wasn't making it any easy or very comfortable for her. That and losing one of her friends in...Kelani frowned and began methodically picking at her chili cheese fries.

Sheik plugged his phone charger into the wall as he waited for his Pokemon to finish eating so he could leave Richmond and start off on his journey though he would be looking for fossils or what jewels he could find and sell for cash.

Macie and Ridge couldn't help but to feel terrible for Kelani. Kelani was missing Hawaii and it got them to feel as though they truly understood what it was like to be far from home. Macie's Hometown was Sheltered Shrubs... That was where her original posse was... Her lifetime friends that were very close to her. So...in a sense of reality... she knew how Kelani felt. Knew what she felt all from the word Jump.

Ridge: That's depressing, Kelani. We had no idea... none. If only we'd known... Kelani... It wouldn't be that hard to make new friends here... in the Mainland. You came across us and we've accepted you. We never turned you down. Not ever.

Macie: I'm a social... Butterfly, but i wind up getting called a geek and a bit of a freak too. Because of my nasally sounding voice. Plus from what a hand of people suggest is that i am unequiped to handle a lot of things because my parents were never there to guide me... they were always at work. It took two friends that i had in my hometown... to help teach me these things... guide me. Better than most would.

Gaby: It is sad to know of the hurt you must feel, Kelani. It really stings.

They'd finally had understood and all they could do was sigh in depression.

Last edited:
Charlotte got a call on her phone and went to answer it, speaking in French so no one could understand "Oui père?"

"tu veux que je trouve un entraîneur pour donner un prototype? mais pourquoi?"

what was being said on the other end was completely inaudible to the group

"très bien père, où l'as-tu dit?" She sighed and hung up the phone

"I apologize, but it seems I must be going, my father wishes me to find the youngest champion in history and let her test my device" charlotte stated

Jordan looked at her and gasps... He had barely professed his undying love to her and she was going. He couldn't just lose her before anything was to unfold. He stepped up and vowed to come along with her. He clearly wanted to be there with her... Granted that they barely met and he loyally had to stick by his sister. His sister was his bloodline. His only family that he had left since his parents were killed by the one man that hours and hours earlier... Joanna faced off against. He couldn't just let his love go. Not like this... He couldn't bare it.

Kelani Aneko
Kelani just ate as the three kids around her began talking again about how they felt sorry for her and that she could make friends here, that they were attempting to be her friend and make her feel welcome. She didn't respond as she was eating but did give the occasional nod to show she was listening.

Jordan looked at her and gasps... He had barely professed his undying love to her and she was going. He couldn't just lose her before anything was to unfold. He stepped up and vowed to come along with her. He clearly wanted to be there with her... Granted that they barely met and he loyally had to stick by his sister. His sister was his bloodline. His only family that he had left since his parents were killed by the one man that hours and hours earlier... Joanna faced off against. He couldn't just let his love go. Not like this... He couldn't bare it.

Charlotte began to walk out and start her search

Charlotte began to walk out and start her search

Jordan Barlow.jpg
Jordan: *Running after Charlotte* Charlotte, Wait... let me come with you. Please. We barely just became Boyfriend and girlfriend. Could i just come with you? Or if not... Can't we at least have each other's # so we can always reach one another?

Jessie: *Looking at Zod* He's really in love.

Zod: He sure is.

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Last edited:
Kelani Aneko
Kelani just ate as the three kids around her began talking again about how they felt sorry for her and that she could make friends here, that they were attempting to be her friend and make her feel welcome. She didn't respond as she was eating but did give the occasional nod to show she was listening.

Once everyone was finally done with their meals...

Outside the Restaurant...

Outside of Columbia, Missouri just barely out of the town... After walking out of the gas station which was just by the edge of the city limits with 4 packs of smokes and a new lighter... 2 teen girls and a 30 year old woman. Along with two teenage boys made their way on foot to the next town. Not knowing that of it being Benton. They were were traveling for days and it made them really tired.

The girls were Leslie B. Burke and Blossom L. Burke. The 30 year old girl was Jewel Smokey Rhapsody... They were daughters to the Champs Blossom C. Burke and Leslie T. Burke. The two boys were Sons to the Champs. They were Randolph and Sonny Burke. They had their share of pokemon. Leslie had herself an alolan Vulpix. It was an Ice Element Pokemon instead of Fire. They all had their share... Some good ones. Like a Psychic. A couple of ground elements. Rock, Grass. Electric. Fire, Ice, Water, Flying. Normal. A Variety.

They mostly got the pokemon from their parents... Leslie though got her first pokemon by befriending it. She nicknamed it Icefox. It went well for it.

But Leslie was just walking out of town with her 4 siblings and were on the way over to the next town. As they walked... Leslie opened up one of her new packs of smokes and pulled out a cigarette, placing it on her lips and then lighting up. Smoking. Jewel had also done the same as they were making way to the next town...

Z zninjsu Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

"Would anyone like to accompany me?" Charlotte asked as she looked back at yhe group

"Would anyone like to accompany me?" Charlotte asked as she looked back at yhe group

Joanna: Jordan would.

Zod: Double that.

Ridge: Macie, my sister and I will also.

Frank: In fact. We'll all come. Just as long as we are gonna be closer to Cleveland. It must be soon.

It was not even a second thought. They were willing to step up and go with Charlotte.

Jordan: Charlotte, We're coming with you. I am coming so you'll never be alone. I am your boyfriend. And i will never ever leave your side. Not ever.

Joanna: Let's go.

Joanna: *Voice-over* Our minds were made up. We had to go with Charlotte. Jordan was part of her life now. He was her love and she was his love. All he could do was pre-empt to protect her. That was love. He was all in. We were all in on going off and heading to where she had to be. We only had to hope that it was gonna take us one step closer to Cleveland. Our first Gym. But unbeknownst to us... We were also gonna be dealing with some upcoming danger... that just seemed to form... through the cracks. Would we see them in Cleveland? If we ever made it there... Was this to take us closer to Cleveland?

Last edited:
(Holy crap I didn’t get notifications for any of this)

(I realize that. It's gotta be the site's doing. But the only things you missed up to point is: Kelani being really slow at making friends. Jordan professing his love to Charlotte Dunios and their now possible heading to accompany her to show someone the gadget she's got. And also there is clearly a new small group of people coming to Cherry's group. Two of the 3... girls smoke. One does not. Then two boys.... they don't smoke. Coming to where Cherry is. That's the sum of it all)

Kelani Aneko
Kelani got the rest of her food packed up and put into another couple boxes, the girl soon carrying not only her bag of food but also her backpack. She didn't know what was so important to the group of people or this French girl who had spoken in her native language. Kelani had never taken French in school. The girl just followed along behind the others quietly though her phone going off again caught her attention but she ignored it for now.

Sheik Medwinter
Sheik had gone out and purchased a pokeball for his sister where he captured the Eevee. He'd placed a skull with crossbones sticker on it to mark it as his sister's along with getting a map of the region and used it to plan his journey. He chose to give some of his lower level Pokemon which meant his Bulbasaur, Sandygast, Pikachu, Fletching, Swinub and Eevee. Once he had his own Pokemon recalled to their pokeballs and packed up he clipped the six pokeballs to his belt and left the Pokemon Center with his map in hand. His journey would take him mostly through Missouri and then slowly head across Illinois, Indiana and end in Cleveland in Ohio.

Issac had just finished sending the data collected from Charlotte’s Glaceon back to the Pokémon HQ Lab in Orre when the question of who will go with her was asked. “I don’t have anywhere else to go so count me in!” He answered excitedly, before a gilded flute smacked him in the back of the head. “What the...” He mumbled out in a confused state, but didn’t have time to question it as the group started to pack up and leave. Issac hoped in his bike and started to going alongside the group but at a pace that wouldn’t outspeed them, and more importantly, Shade who had gotten down on all fours and placed Kelani on his back for a reason not even Issac knew. “*narration* At this point, I should have asked what that flute was and who or what threw it at me. Though I would soon get a chance to see her, at our next destination no less. *end narration*”

Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Z zninjsu Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Last edited:
"Oh... Then shall we depart?" Charlotte asked

Jordan Barlow.jpg
Jordan: Yes. We shall. Where're we going?

Joanna: Yeah. Is it in the direction of Cleveland?

Macie Melody Lightfoot (90).jpg
Macie: Where is it that we're going?

Ridge Mercer (70).jpg
Ridge: Are we going somewhere that's towards Cleveland... or away? *Curious*

They were all curious... However, they were also set to go. Looking ahead at what lied before them...

Outside of Columbia, Missouri just barely out of the town... After walking out of the gas station which was just by the edge of the city limits with 4 packs of smokes and a new lighter... 2 teen girls and a 30 year old woman. Along with two teenage boys made their way on foot to the next town. Not knowing that of it being Benton. They were were traveling for days and it made them really tired.

The girls were Leslie B. Burke and Blossom L. Burke. The 30 year old girl was Jewel Smokey Rhapsody... They were daughters to the Champs Blossom C. Burke and Leslie T. Burke. The two boys were Sons to the Champs. They were Randolph and Sonny Burke. They had their share of pokemon. Leslie had herself an alolan Vulpix. It was an Ice Element Pokemon instead of Fire. They all had their share... Some good ones. Like a Psychic. A couple of ground elements. Rock, Grass. Electric. Fire, Ice, Water, Flying. Normal. A Variety.

They mostly got the pokemon from their parents... Leslie though got her first pokemon by befriending it. She nicknamed it Icefox. It went well for it.

But Leslie was just walking out of town with her 4 siblings and were on the way over to the next town. As they walked... Leslie opened up one of her new packs of smokes and pulled out a cigarette, placing it on her lips and then lighting up. Smoking. Jewel had also done the same as they were making way to the next town...

Z zninjsu Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Cherry was up ahead and she was only just by that time pitching camp for the night. As well as the two boys Kevin and Lionel. They were pitching camp as well and making sure that they had a fire set for a small campfire. it's been an emotional night for Cherry and she was fighting the urge to wanna smoke again... However... She had no cigarettes with her. She only had two and that was the one that Mason had given her and the one she stole from him. It was not till they were about to pull out a bag of snacks and it being some Marshmallows. They had a few of those before putting out the fire and turning in... That was when they saw a group of teens...
leslie blake burke; leslie burke jr. leslie t. burke  (1).jpgblossom-lucinda-burke-blossom-c-rhapsody-jr-blossom-c-rhapsody-ii 2.jpgJewel Smoky Rhapsody (2).jpgRandolph Burke.jpgSonny Burke.jpg

They looked... Just like that.

@Leslie Blake Burke Z zninjsu

"Well we aren't leaving town just yet, I need to find miss Jennifer Rose" charlotte replied

"Well we aren't leaving town just yet, I need to find miss Jennifer Rose" charlotte replied

Jordan: *Thinking* Jennifer... Jenny... Where did we see her last?

Joanna: *Remembering* We saw her... at the Tournament back in Buckner. She was following or leading O'aka to the next town... Then from there... Came to this town... She might be with him. Charlotte, Let's go and see if we can tail O'aka. If we find him... we will most likely find Jenny.

Ridge: Good thinking.

Frank Holden (97).jpg
Frank: We need to find that Merchant. He'll be how we find Mrs. Rose.

Charlotte was surprised that they had already made a plan without even thinking for more then 10 seconds, but she nodded regardless, she thought to let them lead the way because she didnt know who they were talking about

Charlotte was surprised that they had already made a plan without even thinking for more then 10 seconds, but she nodded regardless, she thought to let them lead the way because she didnt know who they were talking about

Jordan and Joanna led the way to find a park. Knowing that if there was any place which O'aka would be seen to do business and make some honest profits... It'd be at the park. Where there'd be a surge of trainers.

It was then when they got to the park...

Jordan Barlow.jpg
Jordan: There he is. There's O'aka.

Joanna: *Running over to the Merchant* Hey, O'aka.

O'aka XXIII..jpg
O'aka: *Seeing Joanna* Why... Lass. Whatever tis' this that you come my way at this time of night. I already closed shop for the night, Lass. i won't be open till tomorrow morning.

Ridge: We didn't come to purchase anything this time. We came to find you... As we're in search of Jennifer Rose. She goes by the name Jenny.

Macie Melody Lightfoot (97).jpg
Macie: We need to find her... Do you know how to get a hold of her?

O'aka: *Sighs* Sadly... no. I am sorry to say that i truly haven't a way to reach her. I don't have her # either. *Seeing the downhearted looks on the faces* I'm sorry, Lass... I wish that i could be of more help. But... I really don't know where to locate her. The last thing i recall is that she may have been at the local mall or the Poke Center. But beyond that... I... don't know. But i am curious... Why do ye' be on the look for her? Is something a miss?

Daeshim Yang
Daeshim remained asleep on the side of the highway. He was far enough back not to be in any risk of danger from cars or wild pokemon.

Kelani Aneko
Kelani just mindlessly followed the others around though they didn't seem to have any real plans at all. It was obvious to her the group had no idea what to do or even where they were going, considering they were wandering around looking for some woman that Jordan's French woman wanted to find to test out some product.

Cherry was up ahead and she was only just by that time pitching camp for the night. As well as the two boys Kevin and Lionel. They were pitching camp as well and making sure that they had a fire set for a small campfire. it's been an emotional night for Cherry and she was fighting the urge to wanna smoke again... However... She had no cigarettes with her. She only had two and that was the one that Mason had given her and the one she stole from him. It was not till they were about to pull out a bag of snacks and it being some Marshmallows. They had a few of those before putting out the fire and turning in... That was when they saw a group of teens...
View attachment 414301View attachment 414302View attachment 414303View attachment 414304View attachment 414305

They looked... Just like that.

@Leslie Blake Burke Z zninjsu

Leslie B. Burke and her older sister Jewel walked onward and didn't really stop and notice the small group as they were on their way to benton. They were rather on their way to Cleveland. However knowing that they had a long way to go. Leslie had let her flying pokemon, Spearow out as she knew it would care to spread its wings out a little. She didn't have any outside friends outside from her family. It was just her siblings and her... as well as her parents. No one else. Blossom L. Burke was her twin sister... however one wouldn't be sure to tell just by looking at them. But they were. Twins. Jewel was a 30 year old woman and a Ranger. She studied pokemon for 6 years and learned enough to know the Ranger ways. Know how to play the game... She's been one to come to the aid of those in trouble and to stop things from rising to a level of risk. It was a risk nonetheless.

Leslie and Jewel were just enjoying the night air as they walked when they managed to hear a growl sound off behind them...

Z zninjsu

Issac looked at the merchant and after a while spoke up. “We’re looking for her so she can test a device that this girl here has made.” He stated before wondering if there was some way to track down this person. “Wait I’ve got an idea!” He shouted as he uncliped a pokeball from his belt and called Shade over to him. “Now, Mr O’aka was it? Can you tell these two what Jenny looked like?” He asked calling out his Gliscor who hovered around excitedly befor landing to Issac’s left side and staid at his right waiting to hear what the merchant had to say.
Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Z zninjsu Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back