• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The United Council of Magic

Baconhands said:
That's what I'd prefer but if someone wants a certain kind of magic, let's say teleportation or something like that, as long as they checked with me about it I'd likely be okay with it.
In that case, consider this me checking in to see if healing magic is acceptable to you. :o

Manaciel said:
In that case, consider this me checking in to see if healing magic is acceptable to you. :o
Yes, but don't go too OP with it. But give me a second to sort something out. I have a plan for the CS that will allow people to specialize their characters as healers/mages/warrior etc.

Baconhands said:
What do you mean by that?
Well it says that demons are entering the world through portals so I was wandering if people were allowed to play as them.

Barbas said:
Well it says that demons are entering the world through portals so I was wandering if people were allowed to play as them.
I'll definitely consider it, but that option won't be implemented until later on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back