The UnEarthing

@Phyre I'm not quite certain about the geography, but ships as necessary to get to Central Treqe. If they can't get a contract in whichever harbour they land in, I guess they'll head north by foot.

I'm not quite sure, but this is how I understood it; winter court is in Treqe city, which is on the Omitted Island, which is separate from the two landmasses; Southern Treqe, and Central-Northern Treqe. is this correct?

Correct

Western Treqe= Omitted Island

Eastern Treqe=

Northern

Central

Southern

All a part of the threshold proper.

Oh, so Eastern Treqe is all three - north, central and south - and the Omitted Island is the second landmass?

Oh, goodie. Well, then, there's no need for shipping and the company can march north until they find a contract.

It'll be good for them, not having to keep pace with or guard a ponderous merchant caravan.

Little Acorn is sure of it.

Sorry again that I have been absent. I am dealing with marriage issues that began Friday. I am kind of out of it due to my emotions, I haven't even read any post since the day I lasted posted. I will hopefully jump back on tomorrow to not keep anyone waiting longer. Had I known my husband was going to pull all of this at this time I would have waited to start the game.

Real Life can come at you from unexpected directions. Take the time you need and I hope that things work out for the best with you and your husband.

I hope the trouble your husband is causing can be resolved amicably - though these things rarely are - or that whatever's keeping you so busy abates soon.

I had a quick rules question, more out of curiosity than anything else. Do Infinite Ability Mastery/Ability Essence Flow/etc count as Excellencies for the purposes of X Excellencies prerequisites?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back