• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Undesired Wings Of Eden *Reboot*

FireMaiden

Grade A Bitch
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Welcome to Eden
Futuristic-city-street-picture-1000x600.jpg
This is Eden, one of the many cities in the great nation or Noir. This city has it all, underground services, corrupt government, prejudice, racism, and so much more. And in the middle of all this, are The Undesired Wings. A group of Winged people who fight to make the world a betterplace....by blowing shit up...alot.

Oh, wow, your new? Who the hell would want to li- nevermind. That means you don't know about the Winged, well to let me explain.

The Winged are people who were born with, well, wings. The wings are dark in color, some a solid color, and others with small discoloration. Like someone can havecompletely black wings, but the feathers are tipped with purple. There are a few people with lighter colored wings, like white, brown, etc. They aren't common, but aren't unheard of.

Anyway, these people started showing up around the world about 120 years ago near the end of 2020. The first case of a child or children being born with wings was recorded in Tokyo, Japan. A baby girl and her twin brother both had small nubs protruding from their back, which would later grow to fully controllable wings. Then cases started piping up everywhere.

Well, the Winged suffer the sharp end of most of the racism and prejudice. They have to wear weights on they're wings, forced to show them in public, undergo a trial on their 18th birthday and if they fail they die. And the trial is rigged to make you fail because, get this, the normal non winged people see us as a threat.

The Undesired Wings areg oing to change that. We are tired of being oppressed, imprisoned, killed. We're tired of the racism, the crims against us, we cant let them treat us like this any longer. The question is, will you join us?

Hello There! So, thanks to BunBun BunBun I'm rebooting this little thing I had going a while back. I just need to see some intrrst before I repost everything just to make sure it's not another flop. So, uh, yeah.

Count me in~.
tumblr_niqvisRuT21tq4of6o1_500.gif

Imma thinking of making a wing sympathizer whose part of the corrupted police force(if there is a corrupted police force), think that's possible?

Or maybe a big bad normie hitman, who joined for his own secretive reasons.

Last edited:
Imma thinking of making a wing sympathizer whose part of the corrupted police force(if there is a corrupted police force), think that's possible?

Or maybe a big bad normie hitman, who joined for his own secretive reasons.

There are police, but they'll be NPCs until later on

Maybe I can have my guy be a police. Think that'll work? Or he can be a mole for the gang, maybe even helping them collect intel or "Accidentally" leaving the keys to the jail open.

Or alternatively, former officer and hitman, joins the group for unknown reason.

Maybe I can have my guy be a police. Think that'll work? Or he can be a mole for the gang, maybe even helping them collect intel or "Accidentally" leaving the keys to the jail open.

Or alternatively, former officer and hitman, joins the group for unknown reason.

Well, I do like your mole idea...alright, you can do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back