• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The underbelly of Ohnee:: rp page

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Whyro's eyes shifted from Alice to another who approached, sensing a opportunity and letting her interest show. Something the man was thankful for but even so Whyro held a air of caution.

"To join in on this opportunity... One must have transparent mana, coincidently both of you have this so the same offer is extended to you. Providing both of you can follow instructions and work diligently, i can offer other opportunities to earn gold. I will not lie, starting out will be uncomfortable but once you see what I can do with your assistance... I assure you steady payment and maybe even a dream or two of yours turned into reality."
Standing from his seat whyro smiles genuinely before asking
"would you two care to walk with me? I can better explain my proposal with a visual example."
Peanut145 Peanut145 Bambiholic Bambiholic
==================
Lalo's eyes closed for a moment as his fingers tapped at the table.
"won't lie, I don't want to make the first step in setting up take weeks long. I want this man brewing as quickly as possible so we can make money selling glow rather then stealing."
Lalo packed his own pipe with tallo and used the candle to light it before breathing smoke out with his hushed plan...
"Say by tonight I sell all the glow i can, then we mug every dealer we come across before we rob one of the game houses on this street. We piss off alot of people but we can be in a different district by morning, hopefully buying a place for alchemy and where we could lay low. I know I sound optimistic but I think most of that plan is do-able."
Selling glow and mugging people all night can definitely be accomplished by the three men at this table, however one would probably need a great plan or the utmost confidence in their fighting to rob one of the gambling establishments. Seeing as they are protected by gangs and usually have a decent amount of thugs on call.
"Maybe robbing the Dragon's Die is to dangerous, depends how many Joonah are inside and about. probably..."
Lalo's plan seemed more than a tad impatient but some sense was there. The quicker Whyro is set up and working, the quicker everything in Ohnee will start changing.
Grim Wraithe Stjerna Grim Wraithe Stjerna Zambi Zambi

IMG_0151.jpeg

Alice grinned at Senna. This deal was getting better and better. Alice quickly put away the cloth. Almost every in the bar had left leaving just the three of them. She was sure that Alec wouldn’t mind if she closed early, that would be the least of his worries. She put the cloth up before grabbing her books and hopping down the ladder.

She ran back over to the two of them and said “ Let’s go! Wait, that sounds awkward does the job start when we walk out?“ she shuffled her feet a bit. She wasn’t quite sure how those things worked. She looked to Senna then looked at Whyro then looked back at Senna and so on.

yoshimoto.jpg

Senna ,, Yoshimoto ❜ ─ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 sneak thief ─ ❛
mentions: alice, whyro ; location: the bar
tldr: very hesitantly accepting to go with whyro and alice

Senna raised an eyebrow and paused for a moment, taking in what the man had said. This was.. Certainly not what she had been expecting. “I hate to ruin the party, but I’m no mage.” she responded, sounding slightly disheartened. “You say we have.. Transparent mana, was it?” she asked, finally finishing the glass of wine as she began to let her guard down and watching as the pair got ready to leave.

“I can believe she does” she said, gesturing towards Alice. “But I’ve never used mana in my life, so even if I do have.. Transparent mana, I doubt I’d be of any use to you.” she said honestly. Senna never had the opportunity to explore her mana growing up like others did. She knew everyone had some, but to her it was a whole different world. A world for the skilled and the lucky, which her late father had explicitly told her she was far from being. She noticed Alice’s visible excitement and wanted to smile along with her, but Senna couldn’t help but feel she wasn’t special enough to be a part of what Whyro was offering. She looked away and rubbed her own arm with a troubled expression, deep in thought.

“Either way.. If there’s gold where you’re going, and you’re offering, then I’m coming,” she finally said. “But I’m warning you both now that I’ll only disappoint you.”

coded by archangel_

Deámin was nodding slowly, alternating between small puffs on his pipe and sipping from the potent alcohol, listening too both men. They seemed to have a decent grasp of what they wanted to do.

He shared similar concerns as Apollo, he was also concerned about ending up in a cell and being black listed from any future work with his mercenary company. "Picking the right target is key."

He raised an eyebrow at the mention of selling all the Glow they had in one night and mugging other dealers. 'Basic smash and grab.' The sword got hire thought. But when robbing a game den came up he shook his head a bit. "That's gonna be a tough order boss." Looking to Apollo for some sort of concurrence or something.

NeonFlow NeonFlow Zambi Zambi

A timeskip of around a hour or so has happened in this post. Whyro taking the girls to where his shit is, Lalo and the boys going out to make money.
==================

Whyro chuckled to himself as his newest potential employee made a declaration of going wherever gold is despite being 'of no use.' "Enthusiasm helps" states Whyro but once both the women caught up to walking with him and they left the bar the man elaborated a tad...
"Everyone has mana inside them, even if one can't use magic due to lack of knowledge or experience. That doesn't mean one is lacking the potential to use magic As everyone has mana. With my help you can use your transparent mana, with my help you can use any magic. However if both of you agree to work for me, Alice certainly has the knowledge and experience to help you learn naturally. My assistance while certainly effective, should be used in moderation. One must learn to use everything they can do before attempting other endeavours. "
Whyro leads the two women to one of the nicer hotels in the Hale district.
(Nice for the common districts anyway)

Staying on the third floor in the only room with access to a patio in the open air. Once inside the room Whyro offered seats to his guests befote locking the door. Without a moment to lose Whyro went to a large chest under the bed and pulled out two round glass beakers.
"what do you two know about Alchemy?" Whyro asked with a grin.
======================
Lalo couldn't blame Deàmin for his honesty. Robbing a gambling hall is dangerous even if they had more then two people. Even so it annoyed him to hear the words spoken outloud...
"smash and grab on repeat my good man, let me stress this further. I plan on getting the money we need tonight, failure in this case means we are still raising coin tomorrow night and the next most likely..."
Lalo ashed his pipe and kept talking
'Im talking about overnight expansion, new job opportunities. Once the glow is coming in steady gold is soon to follow. My goal by next week... is walking into the Coooz farm and leaving with kilos of tallo and produce on a cart and horse owned by said elves..."
Lalo's smile was one Deàmin has seen before, what was usually rambling and speculations of how a man would pull off a ridiculous score. Said score was one Lalo has talked about numerously thanks to his hatred of the Coooz elves and the fact he has worked himself up to being a courier for said elves.
"...Except instead of delivering cargo to its various destinations. I take all of it to our new HQ, selling the horse and cart to some rats. I'll be leaving the Coooz farms with as much as I can."
The smile given to the others at the table could be taken in two ways...
For Deàmin who has heard Lalo grumble about the elves and knows how much he steals off them whilst working for them. Its obvious if the opportunity arose then it would be taken.
For Apollo who might be able to recall slightly happier days of his youth... knowing Lalo since a young age, might remember that smile of his was present before every sucessful scheme he concocted.
Zambi Zambi Grim Wraithe Stjerna Grim Wraithe Stjerna

Leaving to start making money, Lalo whispered the plan before they left the flaming wolf. With Deàmin walking with Lalo as if everything was normal, Apollo to be hidden waiting to jump out at a moments notice.

Wasn't long at all before people were searching for the man selling glow.
Lalo had 3 gold coins and a handful of silver just from selling four vials of blue glow. Of course it was just as quickly nine members of the Joonah gang approached looking to make money from intimidation alone.

"Ill let you tossers know now, my name is Shenanigans, and as im the only one to make and sell glow. That makes me able to make money anywhere i want. Does the Joonah gang sell glow? Do the Shanks peddle glow? So seeing as our businesses don't overlap you have no need to bother me. Fuck off unless you have gold to spend"
Lalo spoke with confidence and showed no fear, especially with a reliable man like Saurcut by his side and a sneaky murderer like Apollo hidden waiting to pop out from nowhere to stab a fool. Preferably from above but rushing from behind isn't terrible.

"Your that fake Shrouda, like hell you make the glow. I ain't gonna argue with you, Joonah get a cut of any business in this district. You willing to bleed over this?"
The man let his massive club slam into the ground for a thud of intimidation. The leader of this Joonah squad of nine, the tallest man here well above 6ft and fatter then most in the common district. A man who swings a two handed weapon easily with just one hand. This was the Joonah gangs monster Jong Huang. "The human orc"

(Human orc as in piggish in the face, tall fat and strong in general with a passion for beating people with a massive club)

Last edited:
1686349787544.png

Apollo Banks (Masked Appearance)

Apollo listened to the two men talk as he finished his drink, sliding the glass to the middle of the oak table after he was satisfied. "Egh, the tea's gone too cold whilst we've been discussing business. What a waste." the cold blooded male muttered to himself, a sigh escaping him for a second or so as he nodded along with the conversation, kind of out of it at this point as he figured that the job was simple enough. 'Find people and rob them. Doesn't sound too difficult.' he thought, brushing the hair from his eyes as he awaited their next move.

-One hour later-

The shadows are Apollo's friend, the darkness his only ally for a long time, long time. His jacket blew in the strong winds as he stood atop one of the nearby buildings, his crimson eyes glaring down at all below as he looked out for any potential targets. His co-workers were currently settled on the ground, Banks silently following them from above as not to draw any attention to himself for an element of suprise should there be any trouble. And trouble is exactly what showed up.

Witnessing the fiasco below, Apollo crouched down to watch the scene, his cane held in his left hand as his right moved to his face. "I better get ready for the show.." He'd mumble, dragging his hand over his face as if he was scratching diagonally. His gaseous mana flowed from his finger tips, slowly but surely seeping over his pale face in a thick, black essence with terrifying red orbs protruding through as if he were some sort of demonic knight. Once donning his mask, Banks reached for his sword, slightly pulling it from it's leather cane sheathe as he waited for the perfect moment to strike. "Minions first. Let's save fat ass for last.." he'd quietly say once again, his voice considerably deeper and more menacing from the masks effect.

NeonFlow NeonFlow Grim Wraithe Stjerna Grim Wraithe Stjerna

Last edited:
IMG_0151.jpeg

Alice felt slightly like a cord had been pulling her to leave had just been cut. She may have been a little too excited to get going. She was confused by Senna’s words, she had thought almost everyone had used their mana for one thing or another. Had no one not even her family taught her any how?

She put a hand on Senna shoulder. The touch felt slightly awkward but she hoped it made her feel more comfortable “I can teach you. I mean I’ve never taught anyone how to use their mana but if he’s as strong he says you are I’m sure it will be easy. Also, I’m sure you’re not going to disappoint us but I know that feeling.“ She gave her a soft smile and kept walking.

Alice shook slightly, she hadn’t been anywhere fancy in a rather long time and she felt like she didn’t belong there anymore. She looked around the hotel in some aspects it reminded her of home all luxury and nice furniture. She wasn’t quite sure why but she preferred the feeling of the bar where she didn’t feel the need to impress anyone. When Whyro asked the question her heart did somersaults, she loved alchemy growing up. She read some many books on it she could have felt two book shelves about it, unfortunately though the books only gave the readers a novice level of under. She had begged her parents to get her a tutor on the subject but without success. She fiddled with her fingers before responding “I’ve read a few books on the subject a few years ago, “ she spoke in a calm manner despite being excited or at least she tried.

NeonFlow NeonFlow Bambiholic Bambiholic

D5HSMEdWAAEZLjt.jpg:large

mentions: alice, whyro ; location: the streets, then the hotel
tldr: entered the hotel with alice and whyro before seeing his beakers

Senna followed the two out of the bar, half wondering if she was dreaming. Following strangers out of a bar was very out of character for her, but something was telling her she'd regret it forever if she didn't take up this opportunity. She listened closely to the man’s words. If he was insinuating that she of all people had potential, it may have been the first time that someone had told her so. Her stern expression still remained on her face, that was until she felt a delicate hand on her shoulder which startled her slightly. She hoped the woman hadn’t felt her body’s small jolt that came with her embarrassing reaction to the touch. She surprisingly didn't mind it. According to Whyro she could learn how to use magic, and according to Alice, she’d finally have someone that was willing to teach her. It did sound too good to be true, and she noted that there was likely going to be a catch, but even so, Senna was too far gone to turn back. She’d already taken the risk, and now she was going to see how things played out until the end.

Alice’s kind words caused Senna to look down and away to hide her expression that, for the first time ever, she couldn’t control. “I.. I hope you are both right. Truly.” was all she could bring herself to say at that moment. Among entering the hotel, Senna noticed that her surroundings were far nicer than she was used to. Sure, it might not have been the fanciest that Ohnee City had to offer, but it was far too expensive for most of her richest victims. Her first thought, instinctively, was how much she’d be able to steal from the place if she happened to slip away for a brief moment, but Senna soon disregarded this thought as she remembered what they were there for. If the man meant everything he was saying, Senna might not have to worry about stealing from people for the foreseeable future. Hopefully, for the first time ever, working wouldn’t put her life in danger anymore. She could certainly get used to this nicer setting, anyway.

Upon entering the room, Senna decided to remain standing until someone else decided to sit. She instead watched intently as the man pulled out some beakers and asked the both of them the question. "Alchemy?" she repeated, waiting for Alice to have responded before replying herself. "From what I've heard, it's like cooking. Combine the right ingredients, and there's your potion." she responded. She might not have been knowledgeable about the extent of her mana, but alchemy was something she'd definitely heard of before.

coded by archangel_

Lalo laughed at the threat of bleeding while he shifted his bag to safety behind him and drew his rapier with a flourish. "I'm only leaving one of you alive, someone has to spread word that none mess with Shenanigans. That said I'll be cutting out all your eyes so if you wish to see the sun tomorrow, now is the time to run"

Two of the thugs flinch, but Jong Huang smiles cruelty "Tough talk, we're gonna string you up on game street to show everyone what talking tough to the Joonah get you." Four of the thugs approach Lalo and Deàmin trying to scare the two by talking shit and cackling...
"Don't even sweat Jong, these two are gonna be bled dry"
"Ima take fake Shrouda's eyes out for ya boss"
"no need to smear shit on your club boss, we'll clean up here"

The thugs kissing up to Jong liked their chances. As they stepped closer Lalo liked the odds aswell, pointing his rapier at one man only for the ghostly form of a rapier to slash the face of the thug beside him.
Falling backwards with a scream the man grasped at his bloody face with both hands to figure out if he was blinded. All the Joonah but Jong cautionsly step backwards. Each of them had their eyes on Lalo now as he swung his sword in mock invitation and the rapier in the air mimics the motions. "sixteen eyes left..."

(The thugs can be controlled and killed fairly easily if you want it to go that way, but I'll control Jong and the majority of the 8 joohnah left if grim has dropped or is to busy to post ill control deàmin vaguely so the situation can continue)
====================
"Exactly! But also you'd be wrong, see alchemy is ingredients and methods but the intricacies of..."
Whyro stopped his enthusiasm and thought to himself for a brief moment
"Cooking is all about the ingredients prepared to create food, however different methods produce different meals. Roasting a boar over a open fire counts as cooking but we wouldn't compare that meal to taking choice cuts of meat to soak in fat with seasoning on a pan with even heat throughout the cooking process..."
Stopping himself again Whyro chuckles
"apologies for digression. Allow me to give a demonstration"

Whyro took a number of different beakers bowls and a pouch of ingredients outside to a small firepit and started... The only thing he mentions is how blood is the ultimate source of magic if one knows how to separate the mana from blood. Taking a dagger to prick his pinkie finger allowing a few drops to pool in the bowl mixing it and heating it, swapping the small amount of liquid between two beakers and holding them over the fire at different intervals. After ten minutes of what looked like a man doing odd rituals crouched down by a fire. Whyro poured the mixture into a small bottle and put a cork in it. Tossing it towards Sena he says "I have water mana and by separating the magic from it, that there i made is for the next two minutes anyway, is a crystal potion that temporarily gives its drinker the ability to use water magic."
the potion was blue and indeed glistened like a crystal. Something alot of alchemists struggle to make.
"because I haven't the right equipment and because I did it fast that potion will degrade rather quickly. This one however was made correctly"
showing a tiny vial that glows blue like a small flame.
"this is my alchemy, more effective then any other, so much so this tiny vial is worth much more than that crystal grade which is now just coloured."
As if on verbal cue the crystal potion loses its shine and becomes a dark liquid that only shows blue colour when held in front of light.
"assuming we can acquire right equipment, i would like your assistance in creating glowing potions. As I've said previously your efforts will be rewarded. Be it from donating blood or helping me further in my endeavours i aim to be a fair employer"
Whyro paused unsure if he was selling this as well as he assumed.
"That is all the information I am willing to share at the moment. I'm quite literally the only Alchemist able to brew potions beyond crystal. Anyone can see the potential for gold working for me can bring... of course if you want nothing to do with this you are allowed to leave."

Last edited:
IMG_0151.jpeg
Alice looked like an excited puppy. She had a grin that went from one ear to the other. She thought it would be giving blood and some chores. She never thought it would be this exciting. This was an amazing opportunity that she couldn’t wait to start working on “I’m intrigued by this project. I can’t wait to start working on it.“ Her tone was as chirper as her face and she had sparkle still in her eyes.

She examined the equipment. She stared into the potion. It was unbelievable to her how the potion could go from blue to black. She wished she had come up with this herself though she never would have been able to acquire the equipment herself.

Bambiholic Bambiholic NeonFlow NeonFlow

D_sZH8yWkAA8dGq.jpg
((Minus the bow and arrows, add in a bearded axe))

Deámin shook his head as the orc of a man bragged and spoke. 'Too much bluster.' He thought. Casually looking around, counting the nine he could see. 'Three for me, three for the boss, and three for the skulker... '

As the large club came crashing down not far from him, but far enough the seasoned fighter knew he was out of range, he didn't even flinch.

Following Lalo's action, the mercenary drew his sword and axe in fluid and efficient motion. His left slid forward slightly as his right took half a step back and behind him, his knees bending just a touch. The medic shifted his weight onto the balls of his booted feet as the sword came up to his eye level and parallel you the street. The axe stayed at about waist level.

"Sixteen eyes left..."

That was his que. His feet both did a quick shuffle towards and to the left of the thug in front of him. His left hand jerked forward, the axe not swinging so much as being punched at the inside of the right knee. An invisible force shot at the unprotected joint, the impact would have felt like a kick or heavy punch, trying to push the joint to move in a manner it was not meant to. Which he knew, from experience, would be enough to dislocate or at least severely injure the joint and cause the person it was supporting to fall. Just as surely as if they had tripped.

In the same quick shuffle, the sword stabbed forward, also going low, but this time the sharp point was not aiming to bury into the flesh of this guy, but instead the viscously honed edge of the blade was looking to deeply lacerate the inner thigh and sever the life carrying artery located between the groin and knee, the draw cut back would add to the depth to the cut.

As the thug cried out in both shock and pain dropping to the ground on the knee that was now shattered, the hand axe was quickly drawn back and chopped forward and down aiming to bury itself in his neck. The blade sunk deep into the space between the thugs neck and shoulder.

Deámin wanted to end this fight quickly and brutally, knowing fear would scatter the minions as well establish the rule of not fucking with Shenanigans glow or crew.

NeonFlow NeonFlow Zambi Zambi

HD-wallpaper-digital-art-artwork-portrait-display-guweiz-women-fantasy-art-drawing-black-hair-long-hair.jpg

mentions: alice, whyro ; location: the hotel
tldr: she accepts whyro's offer

Senna watched closely as Whyro carried out the impressive demonstration. She caught the bottle that Whyro tossed in her direction and looked at it intently, handing it to Alice after she was done inspecting it. The fact that Whyro had brewed it right then and there in front of them told Senna that he was probably telling the truth about what he had to say. She was quite fascinated by it. It seemed that what the man was ultimately after was her and Alice’s blood, which likely sounded worse than it actually was, as well as gaining some employees to work towards his goal. Due to being rather skilled at and familiar with combat, Senna wasn’t afraid of shedding some blood as long as it didn’t lead to her death, so she had no problem with donating some.

The second concoction that Whyro presented to them was even more fascinating, glowing an enchanting and beautiful shade of blue. Senna had been seducing and tricking lowlifes for a living for as long as she could remember - she’d have given anything to catch a break from it for a similar price, especially with something that seemed like it’d produce more fortune than she had ever seen in twenty-four years. “Whyro, was it?” she asked, briefly glancing at Alice for a moment, too, who was grinning widely in excitement. “...I’m in. It sounds like I’d be a fool to turn down this offer,” she stated, nodding her head as she accepted the man’s offer once and for all. “But if you do anything to hurt her or myself, I’ll make sure you’ll regret it,” she added protectively before looking down moments later, remembering that Whyro hadn't done anything to deserve to be threatened. “Sorry.. Force of habit.” she muttered more quietly this time. She hadn’t intended to be rude to the man who clearly wasn’t trying to blindside them, but she felt the need to make it known that she wasn't afraid to defend herself if needs be. “What I mean to say is, I really hope this works out.”

coded by archangel_

Banks took note of the enemies that had been taken down, the cowardice of the others an oppertunity for the killer as he leaped from the ledge, sword angled downwards as he swooped in. His blade connected, peircing directly through the nape of his first target in the back line and out the other side of the minions neck, his sword quickly being withdrawn in a bloody slash that sent the red liquid flying through the air, coating his clothing with a familiar stain. Apollo felt vibrations in the ground as another charged him, his feet quickly moving to dodge to the left, landing upright a few metres away from his attacker, their blade swinging amateurishly past him and into the hard ground, making a loud clang that caught others attention quickly.

Banks swiped his sword, blood flicking to the cobblestone below him as he eyed the group with a blood-lust filled aura, causing their already panicked state to amplify once they found out that there were three and not only two of them. "The only ones I'm seeing bleeding dry are your comrades, my friend." He taunted, a wicked smile under his mask as if he were a predator with prey backed into a corner. The male readied his sword once again, waiting for another oppertunity of attack to arise. These guys seemed dumb enough to present one quickly.

NeonFlow NeonFlow Grim Wraithe Stjerna Grim Wraithe Stjerna

With the surprise that Apollo brought Lalo and Deàmin make quick work of the others. The Joonah fall left and right with only Jong Huang by himself looking impressed and a thug with no eyes whimpering in a ball as the sound of death happens all around. "I didn't expect that... So, you three gonna jump me or is this a man vs man deal now?" There was no fear or intent to bait them, just curiosity in the human orc's voice.
Jong's curious grin turned colder as Lalo took to casually cutting the eyes of Jong's fallen friends "i know i said I'd be cutting their eyes out... but you two didn't take any."

"You were serious..." Jong remarks as Lalo made good of his threat. "im a man of my words big guy, now do you wanna be the blind survivor or is it the bleeder here?"
"Jong save me!!" The blind man screams still wrapped up in a ball with his hands protecting his head.
"quick Jong, save him!" Lalo laughed at his own sarcasm, Jong gripped his club with a growl, his skin beginning to sheen and his eyes flash red.
"I've the feeling we should finish up here"
Lalo stated looking at Jong wondering just what was about to happen.

"You can try an finish-" but Jong was cut off by Lalo stabbing the cowering man in the neck saying "right boys, take his knees and his eyes"
Jong roared like a minotaur and charged, Lalo aimed his free hand with two fingers pointed at Jong. A burst of water with enough pressure to cut a man in half shot from his fingers and merely halted Jong who now had a slice on his forehead and another above his right eye with a little bit of blood dripping from his injuries. "Taurshit!"
Lalo shouted in disbelief that Jong not only survived his attack but only took a moment to wipe water and blood from his eyes before throwing his club with a strong swing towards Lalo who managed to avoid most of what would have been a killing blow, Lalo's arm maybe broken and the blade of his rapier certainly was though.

Enhanced physically, Jong rushes Deàmin taking any damage to come with his right arm allowing his left hand to grasp on Deàmins throat. Thick meaty fingers clench around the bodyguards neck, Jong literally spinning to throw Deàmin into the man masked by darkness. As they collide with a sick thud Jong forces a laugh "i'll be stringing you up on game street..."
"keep him busy" Yahno said rather calmly most likely due to adrenaline. He was busy using his left arm to place his broken right arm into a better position before searching for one of those healing glow vials Whyro had given him.
Jong counts as a proper enemy, i voice him, control him so write actions against him as attempts and I will react accordingly.
===============================
Whyro smiled as he walked over to his shit underneath the bed. "I won't lie what comes next is acquiring the proper equipment. I need alot of glass and high quality metals to brew in, be it stolen or bought doesnt matter the point is we needed it all yesterday. "
Showing the ladies a crude drawing of what he needed
20230627_152801.jpg
"this would be a small set up with everything needed, but I would need so much of this equipment. I'm also unfamiliar with ohnee and have no clue where I could find a decent glassblower"

Last edited:
IMG_0151.jpeg
Alice gave Senna a slight crooked grin. She wasn’t quite used to people caring if she got hurt or not. It felt kinda nice that she cared even though she hardly knew her. She then focused her attention back on Whyro. She wasn’t quite sure where to find the equipment needed. Maybe they could find it from a lab, but what lab would loan their equipment to them?

She stared at the drawing. She studied
it, it was much bigger then most alchemy sets she had used as a child. Which was to be expected. “I’m not sure where to find this sort of equipment? Are we planning on stealing it or borrowing it from some sort of library of alchemy sets? Senna, do you know how to find this stuff?“ She bit her nails.

HD-wallpaper-digital-art-artwork-portrait-display-guweiz-women-fantasy-art-drawing-black-hair-long-hair.jpg

mentions: alice, whyro ; location: the hotel
tldr: she thinks the alchemy equipment would be in a wealthy area, and wouldn't mind stealing it for them.

Senna observed the drawing Whyro was showing them, her brown eyes sparkling with amazement for a moment. That’s what an alchemy set looked like? She would never have imagined something so elaborate, which told her one thing - such equipment would likely only be found in areas with wealth. At least, more wealth than the areas Senna was used to. Even so, if it was something that needed stealing, Senna was the right person to ask. If the man needed a lot of it, however, she'd likely need some help no matter how good of a thief she was.

“I don’t know where exactly to get high-quality equipment like this, but we could definitely find out,”
she replied, thinking for a moment. “This hotel we’re in.. it's in a nice area, right?” she asked, glancing around at their nicely decorated and relatively clean surroundings. Perhaps they were already in the right type of district and didn’t need to look too much further, though she may have been wrong - it didn’t take much for Senna to feel like something was luxurious, after all. “Once we have a potential location, I should be able to get something like this for us... Though, my methods won’t be above the law,” she added honestly, looking at Alice and Whyro and waiting for their opinion. On the other hand, she didn't mind if the equipment was instead bought or borrowed, but she certainly didn't have the coin to contribute yet.

coded by archangel_

Deámin shook his head at the comments that Lalo was making. This was one of the things that did not happen a proper battlefield: banter. With a roll of his eyes and shake is his head the mercenary took his cue.

His left booted foot kicks out at the orc-ish man charged towards him, even though he was out of range to make physical contact. The same invisible force shot out towards the inside of the Jong's right with the enhanced power behind the equal to that of someone swinging a large maul with both hands to crack stone.

A moment later the thick meaty fingers wrapped around his throat, fortunately the man did not know how to cut off airways or even properly crush a throat. While it was unpleasant to be picked up by the throat it was not a moment of panic for the seasoned fighter. His left hand holding the bearded axe came up and chopped at the forearm/wrist of the physically bigger man. Aiming to server the muscles and tendons that control the grip of his fingers. As the axe comes down Deámin felt his feet leave the cobbled stone street. 'THIS ISN'T GOOD!' He thought as he felt himself accelerate towards an area that was darker than the rest of the street.

He shifted his weight so his back was towards whatever he was flying towards, at the same time he forced his body to relax so he roll with the impact rather than stop it. This would lesson any damage he would take.

Which wasn't long in waiting as he felt the impact of what he suspected was the Skulker. The wind was knocked from him in a uncomfortable gasp and cracking sound.

Zambi Zambi NeonFlow NeonFlow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back