• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Unbalance Revolution[OPEN]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ronald turned to nira again looking very confused
“Your faction was attacked first, the war has been going on for 2 years. Yet you act like you just learned about it?”

"NO!" she immidietly shouted, clenching her fists, "dont ever mention that war again" she said, she looked away from him, crossing her arms

"i know......" she said her face still full of anger "and i dont want to talk about it, suprising, considering im tagging along with a bunch of soliders," she sighed,

“Well your very unlucky”
A screen filcked on on the table in front of everybody and a face appeared on it
“Meet Peter the Pyro, first showed up during the attack on the nature faction quickly proving himself to be an incredibly dangerous fire mage. Our job is to find him and take him in and if that isn’t an option take him out”

she took a good look at the face on the screen, thinking for a moment, "let me help! i have decent knowledge of weapons, i can be a tad useful!"

“Well isn’t that a bubbly personality!” Tythe says. “Better than some other company here. So what’s your story?”

"well......i got a bit lost ynkow, just...exploring, and i ended up here with you guys i guess" she said

“ Well I suppose that’s the best explanation there is. So this Peter the Pyro, I assume he is a user of fire, anything else special?” He says

"i havent seen or heard of him in my life, maybe i have though he seems familiar, could be wrong" she said "if all he has is fire this should be a peice of cake!"

Ronald have them a worrying glance
“This you took out a bug by himself in a matter of seconds, even if a little bit of fire gets near him we’re screwed. Brander you’ll be on the turret for this one seeing that we can’t let you use your powers”

"what about me? im ready!" she said enthusiastically, if she was gonna be here might aswell do something

“Your eagerness is incredibly worrying, but another pair of hands would be helpful”

“infiltration.” A new picture appeared on the screen of an unmarked bug “this is his bug. We are going to break into it”

“Well as long he hasn’t modified it we are going to go in through the back door. As a safety measure, the hinges on the back doors of vehicles are made of pure metal so tech mages can easily remove them and escape in case of emergency. I’m going to remove them and cause an emergency”

Brander nodded as he was ordered to stay behind, knowing full well why Ronald told him to stay aboard. Well, there were worse things. He raised an eyebrow at the bubbly tithe, internally thinking about her in a similar light to an overzealous golden retriever: bouncy and all over the place.

((Oof I totally didn't get distracted and forget about this. Sorry guys!))

“We aren’t killing him unless we have to. The main problem is getting to the bug. He will most likely see us coming”

"thats definetley a problem, but i can try and get the bug" she said, she acknowledged brander, and did a small wave "your awfully quiet arent u!" she smiled

(The bug is a class of vehicle similar to the AT AT from Star Wars)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back