• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Unbalance Revolution[OPEN]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
“Someone get on that dang turret now!” Ronald yelled
He pressed a button next to him and the cockpit shook as the gun attached to the bottom of the cockpit fired on the chickens
The chicken named hawk had sped up and was firing on the bug when a something shot out from the bug and the ground in front of hawk exploded

Ronald let out a sigh
“Climb the ladder outside the door, sit in the chair up there, there will be 3 levers, 2 control your side to side the middle one controls your up and down the button makes it shoot”

Nira immideatley climbed the ladder, and sat, she blasted back at the bug

“Watch your fire don’t shoot hawk”
The vehicle shook as one of the chickens landed a shot
Ronald swore hit a couple buttons and one of the chickens exploded

"relax! i have this! WOO!" she laughed as she continued to open fire back at the bug

Brander was suddenly just... Behind Ronald as he said that, calmly walking by with a cup of coffee as he strode over to the turret and began to operate it.

((Brander has no fs to give))

Nira was still having a feild day with shooting, laughing as she continiousuly blasted at the bug as it attacked back

“Very close but we need nira to help board and brander to take the turret”

"aye aye captain" she said poking her head down from the ladder, she climbed down

Ronald hit another button and ran over to the door they had originally boarded the vehicle through
He opened and grabbed onto a ladder attached to the outside
“Watch the turret i would rather not get knocked off of my vehicle” he said as he scrambled on to the roof of the vehicle

(You have one but you can only glide you wouldn’t be able to float. You can use the wind to give you jump boost though)

“Hey nature lady!” Ronald yells as he throws a Nira a vine
“extend the vine and attach it to the railing on the bug”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back