The Ultimate Pine Fan Club (Terminated)

How much do you love Pine?

• Enough, I guess.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A lot!

• Can I kidnap him, please?

• I WANT HIM TO BE THE FATHER OF MY CHILDREN.

• Total voters
Evanescence+alarm+inb4+ear+rape+webm+subscribe+for+more+kimochi+content_ad766f_5700892.jpg

@Annabella Many people sacrifice people for me and I have yet to notice them to the degree that they want. These sacrifices are not in vain, for I am always watching and waiting.

glad my puns are on point, because it's pretty hard to stick to this, although it's my shtick

I hate everything lmfao

castigat said:
@Annabella Many people sacrifice people for me and I have yet to notice them to the degree that they want. These sacrifices are not in vain, for I am always watching and waiting.
glad my puns are on point, because it's pretty hard to stick to this, although it's my shtick

I hate everything lmfao
I suppose if you're Satan you have better things to do..like stealing people's WiFi.

You are the Pun King.

Pun King.

Pumpkin.

I don't fucking know.

castigat said:
@Annabella
[media]

[/media]
I know the lyrics to all of the songs with words on that album.

Flyleaf, All-American Rejects, and Evanescence were the best though.

Annabella said:
I know the lyrics to all of the songs with words on that album.
Flyleaf, All-American Rejects, and Evanescence were the best though.
I enjoyed Jack's Lament, What's This, and Kidnap the Sandy Claws (or whatever it was called). Evanescence was one of those bands I listened to in high school (see also: MCR) and now look back at with nostalgia and secondhand embarrassment

still love them though

Last edited by a moderator:
castigat said:
I enjoyed Jack's Lament, What's This, and Kidnap the Sandy Claws (or whatever it was called). Evanescence was one of those bands I listened to in high school (see also: MCR) and now look back at with nostalgia and secondhand embarrassment
still love them though
Kidnap the Sandy Claws was great as well.

Evanescence is a little too depressing for me to listen to all the time but MCR is amazing.

I love Nickleback so I guess we're even.

Yo this thread is like waiting for the second coming of Jesus, but we've been doing that for thousands of years, so @Pine, give your followers some salvation already

tumblr_njy4wiuqkF1s6ud3co1_r2_500.gif

"ghost taught me how to swagger like a true deity"

@Pine they werent supposed to know i was the shadow goverment the whole time

ohhhhhhhhh m y goddddddddddddddddddddd

*falls into a puddle of tears*

ill- i *sniff* i';; forgive you.... but on *hiccup* *snot* *sob* one condition

*falls to the floor* Anything. Anything Father. ;-;

completely forgot you were my spiritual father

Users who are viewing this thread

Back