• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The ultimate Mortal Kombat Team Tournament

Darklord95

#thuglife
Supporter
This isn’t getting much traction on 1x1 so I’m gonna try it here. We’re each going to pick a Mortal Kombat character and they are all going to team up and enter the ultimate mortal kombat tournament, fighting other teams of 4 until they have defeated every character that has ever been in Mortal Kombat for the sake of deciding Earthrealms’ fate for all eterinty. Obviously, this is gonna be more combat focused then story focused, most of the story will be from the characters interactions with each other in between and during each fight I’m looking for 3 fun-loving, chill, people who are willing to see this through to the end, and are comfortable doing at least one post a da. I’m willing to have multiple RPs of this going with multiple groups, you all get first pick on characters. If you decide to join, just reply saying you’re interested and which character you want to be, first come first serve. Only canon characters.

Last edited:
You have better luck turning it into a rp if there was a story. The games and cartoon have stories that involve the state if the different relams

Users who are viewing this thread

Back