• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The U.A Disaster: Hero High School Scandal OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
as he silently will hope after nobody heard him call Liz cute, which she is.

tumblr_inline_mz1z89aYxh1rs4nv6.gif

You know what? What the hell, I'm not opposed to the idea. xD If Hinata can win her over, that is.

Speaking of which, I actually commissioned some art for her, so I switched out her face claim for that on the character page. Hope that's okay!

Meh, if things happen they happen.

Otherwise I ain't gonna push it, Hinata is what he is, and he'll go where he pleases.

Thanks! I appreciate it.

I feel bad for poor Hinata though, since Liz is probably going to threaten to bite his face off again.

I shall be busy for the next couple days so feel free to place me in the background! I shall rejoin once I have read up on everything later on in the week!

This is so much drama, and I think I have an idea of what I want to do with it now! May I just say though, I didn't even realize ChicLady was short for chicken. Made me laugh in an otherwise very emotional response. xD Love it though! Magenta is great. =D

I just wanted to give a heads up though--I think you accidentally posted same reply twice in your post.

I could only imagine what type of power chicken body could give...

You could also say towards Magenta she was abit of a... Mother hen. >vv>

Its eager then moi, can't wait, I have the perfect description for when my boy gets pounced/grabbed.

oh god, mixed with the water and the trash and the -Hyurk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back