• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tyrant King(ALWAYS OPEN)

Inari Maya & AkikoPalace Halls
1517719583535.pngAs Maya and Akiko wandered through the halls of the palace, poking their heads through open doors and questioning servants as they looked for Anastasia, Maya couldn't help but notice that her daughter was being very fidgety, jumping at the slightest sound. "Akiko?" She asked, "What's wrong?"

"Oh, um... It's just..." She pulled her hat down further on her head as she thought about what she wanted to say. "It's just that we're... um... raion no su."

Maya nodded her head, giving her daughter's a gentle pat. "Yes, it certainly feels that way, doesn't it? But don't forget sweetie, atashitachiha raion no hada o kimasu." It was Akiko's turn to nod and she seemed to relax a little. Maya checked one last room and, not finding her quarry, frowned. "Well that's all the places the housekeeper said she was working this morning... Let's check the servant's quarters, shall we?"

Sure enough that's were they found her, though the maid wasn't alone. She had opened the door a crack in case one of the maids was indecent but instead she found Anastasia with the youngest son of the Nighthawk house. A mischievous glint in her eye, Maya motioned for her daughter to stay quiet and pushed the door open the rest of the way, the hinges making no sound at all. They sat there in the doorway, the two human oblivious to the presence of the foxes in disguise listening in on their conversation. Finally Maya found the perfect moment to interrupt. "If you were just getting to the good part I can come back at another time." She teased, announcing her presence.
1517719735120.png
Interactions: Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez Dak Dak

Alfonz Nightwing

He looked at her. "It's alright. It happens." He rubbed her back."Well honestly, I don't know what you think is fun... Personally I find training and reading are the best things to do when I am sad. It'll take my mind off what is sad." He stood up and quickly stretched. "We can leave anytime that you wish so you can make it on time."

He looked to the door when it opened. There was a women standing there, with what looks like a little kid standing behind. "You weren't really interrupting anything. Just making some plans" Alfonz said as he walked over to the door. "And who are you?" He asked as the women standing in the doorway.

Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Before Maya would have a chance to respond to Alfonz, Ana chimed in from the bed, "She the doctor from the village...she is my...um...doctor as well. you're here to check up on me right?" She asks Maya and stands with a soft groan. "Is it time already for another check up?" She knew she had missed the last few because well she didn't feel like it because of losing her lover and the father of her child.

Dak Dak Ian Temero Ian Temero

5f98c49e19fc98d86d0acc97d337e10d.jpg
Zephyr Goldenoak
Castle hallway, outside of Lady Wendy's room.

Letting out a nervous breath Zephyr waited outside of Lady Evermore's room, he was appointed to be her squire after Zep's old mentor retired. Even though he was nervous, Lady Evermore was someone Zep looked up to, he was also excited to learn from a captain.

Zep was told that she was in her room and now he sat outside, twiddling his thumbs. Zep was dressed in casual attire, his weapons and armor was in his new quarters. It was small, but it was more than enough for Zep. He was so lost in thought that he barely noticed Lady Evermore leave her room.

"E~excuse me Lady Evermore," the squire called out, trying to get her attention. Briskly walking to catch up to her the boy let out a little bow, "pardon me m'lady, but I was assigned to be your Squire," he said politely, trying his best to sound noble. "A~ah I forgot to introduce myself, I am Zephyr of House Goldenoak," he continued, talking rather fast and nervously.

animegirl20 animegirl20

BFE29EC7-46E2-48ED-94CA-A3600BEDE53F.jpeg
“Huh?” Wendy stopped and turned around to see a young guy behind her talking and calling her Lady Evermore. She wasn’t use to that. When her and mother became poor it wasn’t something people called her anymore. He seemed to be talking kinda of fast and seemed a little nervous. She almost didn’t catch everything he said. “Wait....did you say squire? I have a squire?...Oh uh haha wasn’t expecting that.” She was a bit flustered by idea though she didn’t show it. Well she slightly showed. She scratched the back of her head. She never actually thought they would give her a squire a male one at that. “Oh? Goldenoak huh? Well Zephyr it’s nice to meet you.” Well if she had known sooner she would of had him training with her this morning. She crossed her arms looking him up and down and studing him. “I’m guessing your 16 right? You’ll be a full blown knight soon....though that doesn’t mean I’ll go easy on you.” She put her hands on her hips. “Seems like you caught me at a bad time. I’m actually heading out for personal reasons...but I guess you could come along.....well you alright with that?” As she was waiting on an answer she began to think of things she could do. She would have to be strict especially with the way the kingdom is now.....so much to do. Another thing popped into her head. “Hey are you alright you seem nervous?”
Captain Spooks Captain Spooks

Inari Maya & AkikoPalace Halls
1517773229492.pngWell, that reaction hadn't been anywhere near as fun as she had been hoping. Perhaps she had assumed wrong about what had been happening here. She raised an ammused brow as Anastasia introduced her. "Is that all I am to you, my dear?" She asked, feigning insult. "Your doctor? I can't just come visit my friend? I think I'm hurt!" She then turned to Alfonz. "Maya Inari. As Anastasia said, I'm the village doctor, apothecary, and reluctant surgeon."

She gave him a small bow (the kimono not exactly allowing for a curtsy) before turning back to the maid. "While a check up was my intention, if you two were about to go out we can put it off till later. In fact, I recommend it! Consider this your doctor's orders; get out of this dark, dank castle and go have some fun!" After everything that girl had been through she deserved a break.

Akiko meanwhile made her way over to Anastasia, giving the knight a wide birth, and latched onto the maid. "Oh my gosh, Ana! You've gotten so big!"

1517773286419.png
Interactions: Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez Dak Dak

Last edited:
By the goddess! What time was it! Emelia stared at herself in her vanity mirror as she was quickly running her brush through her long auburn hair. She allowed her mind to wander as thoughts of the girl she was in charge of tending to. You see she was one of the younger daughters of the nightwing family and in hopes of gaining more influence or power within the court, they had sent Emelia to the castle to work there. Her charge was the adopted princess Raven. They had known each other since they were little and they had both promised to always love and care for each other until they died. Raven had changed and forgot about that promise, but Emelia clung to it hoping that one day the girl would return to her. Until then though, Emelia would simply be a lady in waiting for Raven.

She stood and looked at herself in the mirror. Had she gained weight? Nonsense! She chuckles and struts to her door before walking out into the hallway. The girl began to hum a soft tune as she walked to make sure her vocal still worked. Emelia had been born with a rare condition that whenever she spoke, it would cause her great pain. Only Raven knew of her true condition though everyone else thought it was merely shyness. Emelia spotted Raven and the other princess in the dining hall. Emelia stopped a few steps away from her charge and places her hands over her heart and bowing her head in a symbol of apology. The two girls had set up a few symbols that Emelia could use to communicate without talking. The girl turned to the other princess and curtsies out of respect.

animegirl20 animegirl20

tumblr_okto70px6d1tw2hyao2_400.gif

Alexander Del'Lanis

Alexander was pleased that did what he asked so quickly. Loyalty like this always made him happy. As Alexander was about to enter the dining hall an old friend and loyal spy master ran up to him. Alexander listened to request and respond as he enter the dining room. "Good morning to you as well" Alexander said slight joking matter to Airion as he came up to him. "It seems that my schedule is getting fuller by the moment... Come to my study later... And make sure to knock before entering, I have other private meeting to deal with as well. Now let enjoy breakfast before I have deal with a quiet a few things" Markest added with a sigh as walked into the dinning room for breakfast.

"Good morning my dear sisters" Alexander said as walked over to the table with a slight grin. Alexander sat down after Alfred pulling the chair for him and listened to the request from Alfred. "I will consider it, for now I like to eat" Alexander stated. Alexander then looked to other guest at the table. "James I see you have come to join us for breakfast and..." Alexander said look from James to Emelia. "And Raven follower is also here..." Alexander added. It then occurred to introduce his guest, Arentir. "I almost forgot to introduce my guest." Alexander said gesturing to Arentir who the guards should of politely guided into the room and to his seat. "This is Mr.Valtara. I am considering him to be my potential magic teacher, if he proves himself worthy of such a job of course." Alexander stated waving his hand to Arentir.

Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez animegirl20 animegirl20 Dak Dak FireMaiden FireMaiden Phaeth Phaeth Inheritance Inheritance True Blue Flannel True Blue Flannel

4C0660F2-0663-4D0D-900E-230E6ECA4875.jpeg
Raven looked over Emelia. “Took ya long enough. Had to have some dumb maid do my hair.” She looked at Emelia thinking to herself. She wondered if there was a way to fix her talking problem. “Sit down.” She looked over to see her brother come in. “Well if it isn’t the great Tyrant himself.” She said smiling. Raven had no care to the things she said half the time. But she never got in trouble for it. Plus she honestly didn’t care what he did to supernatural creatures. He knew this. So in way her comment probably didn’t mean anything. Well at least to her it didn’t. Now bored with his presence she turned to Emelia. “Are you hungry? I’ve actually already ate. I just came here to see if anything interesting was going on.”
Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez
ChazGhost ChazGhost

e028c56165c43e1b32c347bf5ac9d2b3.jpg

Axel stood up and looked at the King and looked Valtar with no emotion's in his eye's and said to him " Please take care of teaching the king but if I know you're going to betray him or anyone in the kingdom" Axel's eye's glowed with magic power and they turned Yellow and his pupil's changed from round to sharp Dagger's " and then he bowed and simply looked at the king " sorry for speaking out of place your highness but I will keep the kingdom safe even if I become a monster myself.
animegirl20 animegirl20
ChazGhost ChazGhost
Inheritance Inheritance

View attachment 396416
Arentir Valtara
He said nothing else, but was actually quite glad that all that he had to do was demonstrate on some prisoner. Now the question was how much should he let on? Should he perform some grand illusion that would leave the entire room gawking in awe? Or should it be something real, something dark, where he would let on a hint of what he knew and hook the King on his magic. Should he even let it be known that he was an illusionist? He didn't want to give the King anything that he didn't need to give him...yet. He knew quite well getting the ear and favor of the King would take time, and effort. And even if there was an easier way to do it than harassing the rebels, he certainly couldn't have any of his work go to waste should the rebels actually win. They wouldn't win of course, but if the slim chance was there, he couldn't take it. Besides, they don't need to actually win the war to harass and mess up Arentir's own plans, and that simply couldn't happen.

Something that bugged him a bit as they walked into some dining hall, was that the maid shoved someone out of the way. Well his suspicions were confirmed she was no ordinary maid, but he really already knew that. Exactly what was extraordinary, besides the fact that she was abnormally intelligent, remained a mystery. Was she a spy? If so, who did she serve? An assassin? Or had she been in the castle all her life. There was a certain possibility that she simply was cursed to live as a maid, even though she had gifts of her own. It dawned upon him that she might know a bit more about him than he would have liked; leading to an even less appealing that she could use magic as well. He would be finding more about her, and would need to keep his eye out for her, just in case. He just hoped he hadn't figured this out too late, and hoped she didn't know he knew anything out of the ordinary. What a game this was turning out to be.

Amazing! The entire royalty right here...well then, perhaps impressiveness would need to be the biggest part of this. Did he care about any of the other Royalty? Hardly. But why not take good publicity while he could, just in case a new leader came to the throne. Not that he expected there to be any sort of change, but unforeseen things could happen. As he was introduced, he almost flinched at "mister Valtara", wondering why the hell that was the introduction. He hadn't had any sort of title at all, so he really didn't know why it bugged him so much. Oh well.

"I can take suggestions now, sir, if you so wish. You are looking to see something, and while I could easily just do some work of my own, perhaps I could take an idea of yours and put it into action. I should learn to take orders and get your wishes right the first time, so why not practice now?" Alright, time to focus. No other distractions now, this happened to be life or death, and while he was sure he could probably escape, he just didn't have a plan after that. It was rare he didn't have a plan B, or even C, and while he always thought a few steps ahead, it was very hard to predict anything here. Too many curves, tricks, surprises. A considerably intelligent maid, this sorcerer of sorts that seemed to already be in the place he needed to be, a King that executed for simply offering services. He needed to focus now, and stop letting things surprise him. He wouldn't be gotten the better of, and to do this, he needed to calm down, and focus.

"But I would be honored to break my morning fast with you, and perhaps a little meal show will be in order." He said with grace. He had learned that one must take advantage of every opportunity they got, because you never know when that opportunity is going to shatter, or slip.

1517871446461.png

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1517871586765.png
Orin Amberheart
Where the HELL was he?! He had rarely ever gotten lost before, he was never an expert woodsman, but he was halfway decent. And the few times he actually did get lost, he found his way out rather quickly. He may not have been the brightest, but he had enough common sense to find his way back to a path of some sort. This time though, apparently not. He was trying to join the rebels, and imagined they had some sort of hidden camp, which was probably a bad idea to begin with, but he didn't really think about that. He was thinking now that he would need to get the hell out of this damned area so he could start over and just head to some tavern where he could get hints at rebel activity, like he SHOULD have done. But NO, instead he goes trudging through the woods getting more lost with each passing minute, and had already powered through about 80% of his rations! He would last maybe another week on what he had, and say an extra if he could hunt, but being that he wasn't a great hunter (he preferred the battlefield) he figured he would need to get out of him because the situation would be turning dire soon.

He figured this would probably be the hardest part, because once he got to the rebels there was no doubt in his mind they would accept him, and that if they didn't instantly let him join he could just smooth talk his way into it. Once again, he wasn't the best at speech craft, but his street smarts would hopefully take over, and it didn't take a genius to know that he would make a bad enemy for whoever he was fighting against.

Well wandering around (probably in circles), he began to hum a tune that he remembered from his old town. How were they doing? Probably fine, he and his brothers had done a fairly excellent job at fortifying it up before he left, and with the fight at the King's doors his own small town should be left alone. Then he could return back to the quiet life...he didn't want. He wasn't sure what was to come after the war ended, but he knew that there would always be stuff to do here. He could retire later...

As he was in the middle of his thoughts, he heard a crash, and instincts that were quite polished alerted him quickly, he scanned the area around him, but only around him. Little did he know, the danger came from above. One minute he was scanning the bushes and trees, the next, a great weight that almost snapped him in half was upon him. If the ground shook as much as his head did, the King's palace himself would have crumbled. It might have also crumbled under the weight that now was on him, and he was a bit too in shock and in pain to react immediately. After he was sure he hadn't forgotten his name, he tried to shove the mass off of him, which took a lot more power than he figured. Instead of launching whoever was on him off, he was barley able to lift them up, and roll out, sprawling on the ground and just panting.

"What....in the bells of hells....is wrong with you two..." He panted, trying to recover.

Emelia bows her head once again to the princess as she demands the girl to sit down. She daintily sits on a nearby chair and shakes her head upon the princess asking if she was hungry. A princess shouldn't worry about such trivialities she thought to herself as she smiles up at the princess. Emelia began to hum softly to herself and looks around the room at all of the guests. The whole royal family was here as well as a few guests who gave her the creeps for some reason! The girl gently tugs on the dress of the princess to get her attention before placing her palms together in front of her and moving them toward her chest to ask if there was anything she could do for her charge.

animegirl20 animegirl20

5f98c49e19fc98d86d0acc97d337e10d.jpg
Zephyr Goldenoak
Castle hallway, outside of Lady Wendy's room.

Again like before Zep had gotten lost in his thoughts, "I beg your pardon Lady Evermore, I'm just a little nervous," he replied honestly, he was told a knight shouldn't lie especially to his superiors. Zoe felt a little guilty for interrupting her from her own business, "I could always stay here and wait for your return, I wouldn't want to intrude on your personal business," he told her. Zoe had seemed to calm down a bit now that he talked with her a little, it seemed like she would make a good teacher, but anyone was better than his old lazy mentor. He always knew he was assigned to that incompetent teacher, his brothers probably set him up for it since he's a bastard.

animegirl20 animegirl20

16BE4349-AA32-474E-900B-2818F9CF1834.jpeg
Jane, along with some other maids brought out the food to the table. While she was doing that she was surprise to see a few faces that weren’t usually there. Princess Raven and her lady in waiting didn’t usually show up for breakfast. It also seemed like the King had a guest. Suddenly she realized she was standing there staring. She set the plate down then glanced at Axel who she happened to be standing next to. Then something hit her a captain asked to have lunch with her and the top one at that. Why would ask her? Suddenly looking and feeling flustered she headed back into the kitchen. Once she was back in the kitchen she sighed to herself. Well she have to think about the whole thing later, she had work to do.
Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez
Inheritance Inheritance
Dak Dak
FireMaiden FireMaiden
Phaeth Phaeth
ChazGhost ChazGhost
True Blue Flannel True Blue Flannel

ED23BC98-7644-421A-B1A9-9A4297FEF6C5.jpeg
Raven looked over at Emelia thinking for a moment. She then glanced back at the new guest. Apparently might become the King’s new magic teacher. Interesting, sounds like something Ivan would want to know about. Who wasn’t even here. She thought he’d be here next her brother at breakfast. Where was he? Finally she responded to Emelia. “No there’s nothing that needs to be done for now.....” Actually she did have something she wanted done but of course there was no way she was telling Emelia anything. Actually she never really understood why Emelia seemed so ready to do anything she wanted. Considering she didn’t treat that much better from anyone else. Maids didn’t even like dealing with Raven. “You know I really wonder why you bother sticking around.”
Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez
Xevia Xevia

3054FC3E-3897-4889-8466-400480D6BDD5.jpeg
Yeah but why are you nervous? She thought to herself. Well whatever that really wasn’t important right now. Wendy thought for a moment. “Actually nevermind I can do it later.” She was only going to see her mother which she did a lot so not going today wouldn’t be a big deal. Plus now that she had a squire it would probably be good to see what he was good at. “Instead I want to see where your skills are at. Come on we’re going to the training grounds.” She said as she walked passed him. “By the way who were you working for last time?”
Captain Spooks Captain Spooks

Emilia giggles at raven when she asks why she sticks around. She knew exactly why she stuck around. They had made a promise so many years ago to always love each other. Raven may have forgotten it but she hadn't and she planned to care for raven until she died. Emilia quickly stood and planted a gentle kiss on ravens cheek before moving to stand behind the girl.

animegirl20 animegirl20

Untitled.pngZephyr Goldenoak
Castle hallway --> Training grounds

Zephyr simply nodded as Lady Evermore said she wasn't leaving, he felt a little bad for interrupting her. “Instead I want to see where your skills are at. Come on we’re going to the training grounds.” Wendy said and Zep nodded again, "Gladly Lady Evermore." Quickly following after her, like a puppy following its owner. Wendy went on to ask who he served before, he was caught off guard by her question, "Oh well first I served my fath- er Lord Malak, but soon after he fell ill," Zephyr told her, his voice trailing off a little though it quickly caught back up as he continued, "then my brothers assigned me to Sir Glad, he recently retired and now I was assigned to you Lady Evermore."
animegirl20 animegirl20

tumblr_okto70px6d1tw2hyao2_400.gif

Alexander Del'Lanis

"Axel I thank you for keeping your guard I prefer you not threaten my guest until show that's it's needed" Alexander stated to Axel calmly. After that Alexander focus went to his sister. "I tyrant you may calm me but I am the tyrant that's in charge and has all the power, so do keep that mind when your name calling me" Alexander calmly and in a brotherly way. Then remembered that Alfred was still stand next to him it seemed. "Your still here... If you want prove yourself then how about keep some one safe from danger, like Raven's little follower." Alexander ordered pointing to Emilia. With that his focus went back to his guest once again. "Suggestions you ask... I mainly seek magic of darker art. Magic for utilities or attack interest me so I just want to see what the magic you have can offer in either of those categories." Alexander stated simply. "If you want to put on show for breakfast go right ahead, but do keep in mind two things. One, common tricks will just annoy me. Two, if you try to pull some thing I'll have Axel and sir Beaumont kill you on the spot" Alexander said calmly as his food was finally brought out. "So if you want to put on a show, please go right ahead"
Phaeth Phaeth Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez animegirl20 animegirl20 Inheritance Inheritance kenchin kenchin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back