• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tyrant King(ALWAYS OPEN)

James Trache

James nodded when he was told to let his men get some food and rest. "Yes your Majesty. I will send them home for the day." He said before watching a few members of the royal guard took over the restraints from James's knights. He motioned for them to go eat then go home. He stood up. " Yes your majesty it will be done.I will come to your study after I have had something to eat and rested." He said before bowing to his king. He turned around and walked away.

James had turned and started on his journey towards the kitchen. He was hungry. He marched all night with his men. It was easy to say that he was hungry. He was on his way there when he saw her. Anora. Yes she might come off a little cold, but James saw something in her, something that made him infatuated with her. She was wearing red. She always looked good in red.

James had thoughts about her, but he was still a common peasant. He might have the rank of general, but his birthright is still that of a peasant. The likely hood of them being together were very slim.

"I might of been gone for a year, but still seeing you up this early is still a miracle... Must be something rather important, or rather someone?" He asked keeping pace with her. He rested his hands upon his hip. His weapon was strapped to his back. It was to big to be carried on his hips.

FireMaiden FireMaiden ChazGhost ChazGhost

B3BCCC3E-7FAF-48D4-BA67-9B2B9BE9B4A4.jpeg
Wendy was in a bit of a trance but snapped out of it when she heard a voice from behind her. “Huh” she stopped and turn around to see Axel. “Oh morning.” She said with a smile. “Yeah sure I’m up for one. Swords only though.” He probably knew that but she just wanted make sure. She got a good grip on her sword and looked at him. “Alright whenever ready. Let’s see who wins this one.”
kenchin kenchin

Axel simply smiled and took out his sword and got in a familiar stance that they both knew " lets see if I can still move quickly enough to avoid your burst of thrust Wendy like he did after all you always had trouble with his movements" said Axel trying to get into her head "and yea only swords " moving towards her in quick movements towards Wendy. while looking at her calm composure
animegirl20 animegirl20
b5a2c5ebffccdbf49066753cb34795ea.jpg

Last edited:
Inari Maya & AkikoThe Fox's Mitten Apothecary
1516501228874.pngAkiko yawned as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes, her tail swinging back and forth lazily as she clunked down the stairs. Normally the definition of grace, the young fox in the morning was anything but. Her hair messy, pajama top half unbuttoned, ears drooped, and feet shuffling across the floor, zombies seemed more alive than her just after waking. She was about four steps from the bottom step when her foot slipped and she tumbled the rest of the way down with a surprised shriek. "Akiko? Are you okay sweetie?" She heard her mom call from the next room over.

"Yep!" she answered back after a second. "Just a bruised butt. My pride too, but mostly my butt." Her mom began saying something that she couldn't quite hear. She tilted ears towards the kitchen and it sounded like she was explain what happened to someone. "Mom? Are you talking to someone?" It was a silly question, her mom was the town doctor and their house the apothecary so there was almost always someone over, but the sleepy head wasn't making the connection yet.

"Yes. Mrs. Aldershof and her grandson are here, so make sure your presentable. Anata no mimi o kakusu, watashi no ai."

Akiko tilted her head. Her ears? What about...oh! Right. Closing her eyes she pictured her ears and tail melting into her body, and when she opened them her tail was gone but when she ran her hair through her hair she could still feel the fuzz of fox fur. As usual she hadn't managed to ditch her ears. Looking around for a nearby plant (there were plenty around the house), she plucked a leaf of a bay laurel and placed it on her head and began to focus her energy into it. The leaf burst into blue flames and when it had all burned up the young girl was now just an ordinary human. Satisfied, Akiko buttoned up her shirt and stepped into the kitchen.

1516501167196.png"...boil it in water for five minutes to make a tea and give it to him with each meal. Add a little honey at supper and it will help him sleep better. If his cold isn't gone in a week bring him back to me and we can figure something else out to get the young hero back into the fight." Maya told the elderly lady, handing her a small jar of ginger slices and echinacea leaves. She then turned to the young boy and handed him another jar with hard candies. "And these will help with the sore throat. Just suck on them when your throat bothers you, okay?" The little kid nodded his head and Maya gave him a smile. "That's a good boy."

This was about the time that Akiko shuffled into the room, stifling a yawn. "Morning Mrs. Aldershof. Morning Johnny." The little boy excitedly hopped off the chair he was sitting on and ran over to show her what he had been given while the older woman chuckled. "Just waking up, Akiko? Aren't you supposed to be up a dawn to help your mother?"

"Oh you know how kids are at her age," It was Maya's turn to chuckle as she came over and started re-buttoning her daughter's shirt since she had put them in all the wrong holes. "up all night and asleep all day." When she tried to fix Akiko's hair next her hand was brushed away with a "Mooom!" so she instead messed it up even more, earning a laugh from the elderly woman. "Well we'll get out of your hair now Maya. You be safe on you're way to the castle. Maybe you could do something to fix that idiot king of ours while your up there?"

The town doctor just shook her head with a smile as she walked them to the door, the boy waving goodbye to Akiko. "If I ever find a medicinal cure for foolishness, he will be the first one I give it to. Have a good day, Mrs. Aldershof". When Maya returned she found Akiko giving her a curious look. "You're going to the castle?" to which Maya nodded.

"I'm going to visit Anastasia." She explained, opening up cupboards and pulling out herbs and medicines and sticking them in a basket. "She's well into her third trimester now and I want to make sure things are going smoothly. I might also check in on the young Prince Etan while I'm there. If you can get ready before I've gathered everything I'll let you tag along. We'll stop at the bakery to pick up something for breakfast." The young fox's ears perked up at the offer, which her mother noticed with amusement. "Honey, your ears are showing."

"Oh pooie..."

Interactions: Open to anyone who wants to intercept them on the way to the bakery/ in the bakery
Mentions: Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez s u n s u n

Alfred Beaumont IV

download (1).jpg
Alfred stood a few paces away from Jane when the Princess came out of her room earlier than usual. She declined Jane before stating that she was heading to the Dining Hall for breakfast. Alfred stayed several paces behind her. Although her guard, he preferred to give her the privacy needed so that he couldn't hear her if she so wished. Everyone needs secrets, right? That at least what he told himself while he followed behind. They took a route through the gardens before arriving in the dining hall, where her brother, His Majesty the King was already present. They stopped for a short time as James greeted his Majesty the King. They had a prisoner with them, a male Dwarf. As the Princess crossed her arms at the scene unwinding before them, he could only wonder what was coursing through her mind.
Mentioned: FireMaiden FireMaiden ChazGhost ChazGhost animegirl20 animegirl20 Dak Dak

1516590070475.png
Echo
Echo perched on a chair, sharpening her dagger. The jagged edges gleamed as she ran a finger sized whetstone down the silvery blade with a shiing. Wrinkling her forehead, Echo ran her finger down the length of the blade. A shallow cut opened on her finger, dark bluish blood bubbling to the top like pearls. Sticking her finger in her mouth, the selkie sheathed the weapon. She glanced down as her stomach rumbled. Echo hadn't eaten since yesterday afternoon, when, in the form of a lynx, she had caught a small squirrel. Fortunately, Xa'al's tavern would most likely be open with the morning's drunks. Echo closed her eyes, willing herself to change forms. Her clothing melted into her skin, both becoming one, until a smooth mat of glossy black feathers covered her body. The rest of her transformation continued quickly, until she was in the form of a large raven.

Hopping from the backside of the chair to the windowsill, Echo gave her wings an experimental flap. The wind caught them, making the feathers billow out. She scratched at the sill with her talons, then leaped into the air. Immediately catching an updraft, Echo sailed along the breeze along the outskirts of the woods. Winging her way to a row of buildings, she glided down closer, just barely skimming the rooftops. Finally latching her eyes onto the familiar building of the Jackdaw, Echo flapped to an open window near the entrance of the inn. She clicked her talons together, opening her beak and letting out a loud clack clack clack. She hopped down, shifting in mid-air. Her feathers melded into clothing, and she landed with a grunt. Moving past the door to the center of the mostly empty area, she smiled brightly.

"What's up Xa'al-meister, my main man, my tavern keeper- aaand I'm done." She joked brightly, sliding into a seat in front of the counter. "How 'bout some bacon? Ooo, buttered bread with jam sounds good!" Echo said cheerfully, glancing up at Xa'al's form. Flicking her gaze over, she saw Savvy's overly large figure slumped over the table. "And, what's up with him?" she asked, in a loud, theatrical whisper.
Wasted Ink Wasted Ink Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14

Sir Thiothus Ranel
Chapter 1: A New Dawn
Thiothus expected it more or less. However, he was taken aback when she referred to him by his formal title rather than his name, acting as if she didn't know him at all. A hint of spitefulness hidden behind her words. It was impossible for him to tell if she was truly angry with him or not. Perhaps it was a mistake to intervene at all. As she continued to scold him, he noticed that she paused mid-sentence to slightly bend over in pain. The baby was kicking. Halfway through moving in to assist her, she immediately smacked his hand away indicating she didn't want his help. He had forgotten how stubborn she really was. Thiothus then took it as a sign to back away and give her some additional space. Still, he didn't fully understand why she continued to endure the burden herself. He desperately wanted to help. And while he looked onward with a wistful expression, there was happiness found beneath. It seemed by the growing day that the time was nearing. Pretty soon, he would become a father. It was still something that he couldn't quite comprehend. He felt excitement, yet worry. He knew well that under the current circumstances it would prove difficult to raise the child. Hopefully, with all the money he's managed to gather all these years it could change that. Regaining her composure her purple eyes soon flickered back to him with a slight embarrassment but with more fury. Pretending as if nothing happened, she proclaimed that she was perfectly capable of handling on her own. Mentioning that his actions did nothing more but harm her and the rest of the staff, he noticed a steady incline within her voice. Before he could protest, something out of the corner of his eye was moving past toward him.

SMACK

There it was. The slap came quick and hard as it left. The air surrounding them suddenly held still as the impact echoed throughout the rest of the hallway. Thiothus stood there in place for what seemed like ages, unable to explain what had just happened. He couldn't remember the last time she hit him that hard before. He was now starting to realize that she was being genuine. With a minute or two passing, he eventually couldn't help but smile How could he act so selfishly? Softly putting his hand over to where she had hit him, he could feel a slight tingling in his right cheek. Looking at her once more, he could see that she was still clearly upset with him. Why couldn't he notice this sooner? The question lingered.

She is just looking out for those she cares about, including himself he thought. More of the fact that he had recklessly allowed the chance for somebody to see the two of them together in the public area was enough to knock some sense into him. While Thiothus always thought that she needed to be the one to be watched over, in actuality she was looking out for others as well. Realizing what needed to be done he slowly lowered his head while offering his hand. "Please do forgive me, Miss." Purposely avoiding using her real name to avert prying ears. "I'm afraid that I acted too rationally for the sake of the situation and that I was out of line. If it's any consolation, I would like to offer up my services for any in connivances that I may have caused you." This time speaking in a sincere manner. He'd had hoped that she would forgive him.
Mentioned: Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

commission__maid_mother_by_davvworlds-dbfdhw0.jpg

Anastasia Colettel

Anastasia's anger soon wavered, leaving room for sadness and loneliness to set in. She shakily took his hands in her own and looked down at their hands and her belly as tears formed in her eyes. She missed being able to sneak into his room late at night to cuddle or meeting out in the gardens in the moon's pale light. She missed being held by the knight and him caressing her growing belly gently. They were going to be parents soon there was no doubt about that. Were they truly ready to be parents? She was 20 and he was 26...World's apart in status and age. She feared that the king would use their child against him to ensure his loyalty to the kingdom.

Ana continued to stand there leaning against the knight in his embrace. She felt his hands rest on top of her belly as a few tears fell from her eyes onto his armored hand. She had no right to hit him...he was a knight of the king after all and she was an insignificant maid. If he wanted to, the man could have her arrested and executed for assault. She knew he wouldn't do that since they loved each other, but the thought of execution caused the traumatic events of her parents' deaths to arise causing her to freeze and and cover her face quickly. This was not the first time she had the flashbacks in front of him. It happened about twice before during the day and a handful of times during the night as she slept. Nightmares plagued her.

Reo7 Reo7

DDhqxqUXYAARf5S.jpg:large
Sadima’s smile grew pleasant. My he was friendly with a maid. His apparel showed he did not perhaps have a good deal of wealth, or perhaps he did but did not flaunt it like a noble would, which was unlikely. His clothing was not yet poor. Which meant he was not exactly a commoner either. And even if he was a commoner, he was much too friendly if he was on such urgent business.

At response to her neutrality on the war, he was quick to aid the kings side. Smart move. Yet, as he claimed the rebels cause “weak”, she felt her blood boil, causing her skin to hotten and the air around them seemed to grow thick with warm air. Weak?! Her smile grew into a sickly sweet smile. Why she’d show him what weak felt like. Violent thoughts flickered through her mind and a flash of rage darknened her vividly colored eyes. Why was she so angered by this? She fidgeted with her fingers furiously for a silent moment as she regained her cool, and slowly the air around them regained its normal cool temperature. Sadima pretended not to notice.

He pried, carefully. He was a player, and a smart one. Before she could answer, however, he answered her previous question. He revealed little and yet some. A game of chance? Educated word phrase. He certainly wasn’t a commoner. What game did he speak of? And an offer. Of what? Arentir did not carry much it seemed. Curiouser and curious.

“I do not take sides in such politics,” Sadima replied politely, once again choosing her words carefully, she decided to take her questioning a daring step further. “The King has many urgencies he must attend to,” Sadima paused, keeping her face pleasant, “What makes yours so important? What is your business?” She tilted her head in innocent curiousity. She knew she was treading dangerously, but what could she say?

She was always a thrill seeker.

Inheritance Inheritance

Last edited:
Altair Savannah
c3e64e61953b23c3feb045319c4dbb57--dc-comics-characters-fantasy-characters.jpg
Savvy smiled gratefully as the food and drink was brought to him. “Smells amazing as always Xa’al. My apologies for my lack of hygiene. White fur can sometimes be difficult to clean”. He raised his head lazily, the poor excuse for leggings he had been working on set gently to the side. He raised the steaming plate of hot food up with both hands and held it in front of his face and opened his large maw. The food slid down the plate and into Savvy’s mouth, not needing to be chewed due to the large hole it was entering. His long tongue smacked what others would call his lips and he set the plate back down. Taking a gulp from his tankard he sighed contently and began to pick at the specks of blood on his fur with his claws on his thumb and index.

He heard the door close and watched as Echo entered, “Morning Echo, I hope you slept well”. He began to tap his claw on the table impatiently. Where was everyone? Surely they could not be the only ones up at this time in the morning. Where was their fearless leader? Savvy wanted to file his report so that he could finally catch some sleep.
Wasted Ink Wasted Ink hostage hostage kenchin kenchin FireMaiden FireMaiden

Layla Savannah
images
Layla had been relaxing and enjoying her Ale when a rather inebriated Lion-like teenage taijit approached her. Stinking of alcohol and missing his hand on the table he slipped, his head hitting the table causing Layla to roar with laughter. The young man stood back up and rubbed his head. “You May laugh at me but I shall make you my bride! You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen”, Layla smiled, a rather sinister smile, “even if you could, boy, you would not be able to handle me. Now run along before your mothers nipples run dry”. The boys face tuned deadly serious, a stark contrast to his swaying posterior. “Fine! You will have no choice! You will be mine!”, the young male grabbed her wrist and Yanked her from the table, his superior strength showing. Once upright, Layla acted quickly, twisting his wrist around and gripping the man by the throat and backing his out of the door. Once outside she head butted him and kicked him into the mud on the street. “Like I said, BOY, you could not handle me”.

Her mood ruined, Layla decided she was going to retire to her camp for the day, but not before grabbing herself some supplies.

Last edited:
29DC0D44-8493-418B-B03E-3B802BA29E85.jpeg
Wendy smirked as he ready himself but he did distract her at the mentioned of Crow. “I...Must you bring him up!” She calmed herself feeling that she getting mad. She couldn’t help but think about the day he left. “That bastard.” She had stopped paying attention to Axel. “I swear when I get my hands on him I’ll!....!” Suddenly she quickly noticed Axel getting ready to struck. Wendy turned her attention back to Axel and blocked his on coming attack. “Nice try.” She then jumped back and put a hand on her hip. “Dirty trick don’t you think?” Axel knew darn well how much Crow irritated her especially after that night. “Hmph”
kenchin kenchin

1516640009790.png
Arentir Valtara
All was well, she seemed to be getting along with him very nicely, but there was something he couldn't shake about her. For one, the fact that she had tried to look under his hood annoyed him, but he didn't say anything of that manner. He didn't need the castle rumors going around that he didn't like to be seen-that was just a bad idea in general. No...what really had him going, was her eyes. They were too intelligent, too watchful; like anything he did they would catch. They just didn't seem like the eyes of a random maid. He knew well that most maids had empty or far off looks in their eyes, they didn't catch things (they just thought they did), they found out what was obvious. They found out what only a moron would miss, and then sometimes they would miss that. There was a reason they were servants after all, and it was because they weren't good at enough to be on top in this world.

But she was different. Her eyes were intelligent, when he spoke she seemed awed, but her eyes were...not bored, but not impressed. She was watching him, scanning him, analyzing him...he didn't like it at all, and wondered if she knew how much he was thinking about who she was. He hadn't the slightest clue of course, he just had a feeling she had either been stuck with some job, didn't know she was anything special, or maybe she was some guardian to the King. That could be it...some guard disguised...she sure asked a lot of questions about his business.

Just as he was thinking this, the air changed. It didn't just get warmer, which it did, but it also got heavier...in the fact that there was something clearly wrong. He reached for his magic, but figured if something happened he would need to move. He already saw his escape, and took a half step back, enough to get a slight leap if she pulled something, but hopefully not enough for her to notice. He saw anger swarm over her, and he wasn't quite sure what he had said to invoke such a reaction.

"Are you..." he was about to say "are you okay?", but as quickly as the cloud of rage came, it was gone, and she was back to her old, innocent self. He stood and blinked for a moment, waiting to see if something like that would happen again. It was possibly nothing, but it was such a change that he couldn't help noticing it...and he was almost certain some physical change actually came over the area around them.

"I mean...well..." he stammered, trying to recompose himself. She wanted to know his business. Normally he would make up some half assed lie and move on...but in this case, he wanted to test something out. If she was as smart as he was making her out to be, she would be able to see he was clearly dodging the question. "Pressing matters? Like what? It's a rather peaceful morning don't you think? Nothing seems to be going wrong...what could the King possibly need to be doing that is so pressing?" It might have been a bit aggressive, but he was good at dodging questions, lying, thinking on his feet. Hopefully she would forget her little question, and move on to this, giving him information, instead of the other way around. If not...well, he would see just how good she was at this game.

His evasiveness was frustrating. But she had dealt with more than enough of this in her lifetime, when she worked as both an assassin, and spy, she often had to eliminate nobles, playing this game was dangerous. He regarded her with a slight sense of caution. She was certain he suspected she was no mere maid, a maid would not care so much for his business. She had let herself slip with her temper. It would not happen again. You slip just the slightest and the Game changes. Odd. She hadn’t slipped up in years, or questioned anyone so dangerously. But she had the slight suspicion he knew she was playing just as much as she knew he was.
She should stop, get back to her post, put an end to it.

But she didn’t. Soris did always scold her for her recklessness. All he did was smother it.

She had regain her role if thus was going to work. He wouldn’t reveal anything if he was suspicious of her. Arentir craftily weaved his way around the question, and Sadima fought the urge to snarl. Alas she played a naive maid, one that had no magic and lacked all skill was almost enough to make her throw herself out the window, the fact that nobody knew how good and his amazing she truly was pissed her off to know end. She could handle naive, but she would not play a stupid one. Ever.

A pained expression crossed her face, she looked down at the floor, frowning. “I’m sorry...I’m being to pushy again aren’t I?” She mumbled, staring at her feet, her tone downcast as if ashamed of herself. Her eyes began to water, “It’s just...” she paused for extra effect, sniffling, “I’ve seen the King punish those who fail to entertain him...and-and you just seem so nice and I...I didn’t want him to punish you too.” Sadima began to bawl, and pushing out tears was no easy feat. “I only wanted to now because-because I may warn you.” Sadima buried her face in her hands while her body racked on the inside. One last final push to get him to tell her exactly what she wanted. If he didn’t, why she’d have to find out the difficult way. Perhaps he would join the King for breakfast as a guest.

Inheritance Inheritance

Axel looked at her and simply smiled " you know it always amazed me how much just saying crows name irritates you " being pushed back after his attack was blocked "but what surprise's me more is that you always freeze for that second to think of him" axel then swings his sword with great force "
animegirl20 animegirl20

C0C89F5E-F604-4591-966F-522F44548C03.jpeg
Wendy quickly raised her her sword and blocked his attack and stood there pushing against his sword with all her strength. “Yeah well lets just say he left a certain impression before he left. I tend to beat is ass when I see him.” With all her might she tried to push back the sword hoping she could knock it out of his hand.
kenchin kenchin

b5a2c5ebffccdbf49066753cb34795ea.jpg
Axel moved back and looked at her seriously and felt her push his sword back it few out of his hand but axel jumped back and cuaght it with his left hand " he may have acted like a idoit but he did trained us to be captins but " looking upset himsel" how could he thrown it all away his honor and strenght just for nothing last i heard he spends all his time drinking in the bar " swinging his sword but because he was frustrated he missed and hit the ground causing his sword to go throught the payment and stone getting stuck" tch "​
animegirl20 animegirl20

80e50e0fc882ffcf9350fdf0c09913ec.jpg
Crow Sitting in His in the Forest and on the Rebel Base he looked like he was troubled. His old Uncle and Leader of the Darwf army has been defeated after a year of hard battle " tch I really do need a real drink today but first I will need to contact my spy in the Castle" crow sent a message with a real crow to Sadima after all he needs her help to free him and it maybe time to stir some trouble after a few years (Letter: Sadima i aquired some information that one of the Dawrf leaders has been captured so I will need your help free him so in tomorrow night we will infultrate the castle so get most of the maids and innocent to a safe place tomorrow night okay and tell me witch captin's is in the castle with the current infor I have I only know that only three of them are their hope to hear from you soon Ps. Stay safe and out of trouble got it Pss send more of the good booze please Psss. You know what food aswell .") " Crow simply got up and headed towards the Bar hoping he could get something to drink while his crow's fly away gathering information and sending letter's to all the rebel's that they're doing an infiltration tomorrow night.

anime-rwby-qrow-branwen-wallpaper.jpg
Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14
Wasted Ink Wasted Ink
FireMaiden FireMaiden
Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow
Jade Emperor Jade Emperor
hostage hostage
Tessa Roberts Tessa Roberts
Ian Temero Ian Temero

Last edited:
Ookurikara.full.1905453.jpg
Slowly strolling through the halls of the kingdom Lars stops at the kitchen and peers in and immediately smiles "You need some old man "He addresses the royal chef of the kingdom and receives a sarcastic laugh and a shoo from him. "You sure I could peel potatoes, pluck the chicken, make my famous Ham 'n Sauce" Ham 'n Sauce is pretty much slices of ham dipped in special sauce and then folded over with melted cheese between it. The chef smiled but then frowned and nodded his head and shooed him off with a knife. "Guess old man isn't cooperating today oh well" He strolled through the somewhat empty hallways until he noticed one figure he barely familiar with while the other he wasn't so sure. He approached and smiled calmly at the two people "Hey Sadi" he almost giggled when he said it he loves her nickname but then turns to the other figure "Hello and you may be" He slowly started to extend his hand to greet the man he was not familiar with.

Inheritance Inheritance
Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow

1516682686797.png
Arentir Valtara
Checkmate, he could feel the retreat already...godsdamnit... Certainly a new spin on their little game here, and he was certainly enjoying it. Up until she began to cry. He had never liked that, even though he had certainly caused his own share of tears. He had no idea what he had said, once again, to invoke this. He needed to tread carefully with this one, it seemed, because she seemed to be overactive emotionally. Unless she was faking it...no...those were real tears, and the anger in her eyes was certainly real as well. So how could she go from happy to angry to sad in a span of a few minutes? It was certainly strange, and stranger yet he found himself driven to try to help her. He had never wanted to just help someone, normally he would have just walked away and the maid would have probably would be too embarrassed to tell anyone, and done would be done. But here...he wanted to help her, and he had no idea why. The rational side of his mind scolded him for being such a moron, and urged him to move on and find the King himself. Arentir knew that he may lose a bit of sleep on it, the smart move would just be to leave her crying here. He couldn't get attached to anyone. He was a mage, he had to be smart, logical. Not an emotional idiot. So that's what he would do, he would walk away without a word...

"Uh-no miss please! Don't cry! You didn't do anything wrong at all, you don't need to impress me in any way, I am no noble or anything." A lie, but his family was gone and the name was silent, he had done his best to try and make sure it would be hard to really dig up his past. "Are you alright?" He still wouldn't be giving anything out, but she was certainly pressing buttons, and turned what he thought was the game winner into an entirely new spin. In the back of his mind, he admired her for it, because there had been few people who could talk to him for over a few minutes and not give him information, and end up looking like a moron themselves. But she had matched him blow for blow, and while that forced him to give her a nod for that, it still made him less and less convinced that her crying was normal.

He wasn't quite sure how to go about this. Clearly logic had left the building and he would now be using improvisation, which he didn't like near as much, especially when emotions were heavily involved. For some reason, his mind wanted him to go with tending to her emotions, and trying an attempt he had never done before-charm. He wasn't horrible looking, but he just always assumed nobody would ever want anything to do with him romantically. Besides, it was too risky to get into any real relationship, because secrets would come out, and they could be used against him. Too much risk, not near enough reward. Still, he couldn't think of much else to do, and this at least would buy him time.

"Hey hey hey..." He said, not wanting to touch her but taking a half step closer, figuring she would pull away if she really didn't want him near. "I don't think the King will punish me, he will like what I have to say, and offer. Besides, I got you with me right? I'm sure you can stop me before I say anything too foolish...right?"

He wasn't sure how much he was liking the game anymore, but he had never been one to give up.

F1761391-E1BB-438F-809F-DE4D61E6A5EC.jpeg
“Yeah....I heard that to.....Hey let’s stop here for today.” She said as she put the sword she was training with. “I don’t think I could ever give this up.” She said as cleaned up the training area. “I worked to hard to get this but.....” She looked over at Axel. She never really asked him about his opinion on the King and if he really supported his hatred to the supernaturals. That was something that was bothering her also it was hard to see the King act the way he does. “Axel....what do you think about the King’s views on supernaturals?”
kenchin kenchin
ChazGhost ChazGhost (mentioned)

e028c56165c43e1b32c347bf5ac9d2b3.jpg

Axel looked at Wendy and simply looked around making sure no one but them where around " Look we are the Kings knight's so I will do what he wishes it is for the Kingdome but to tell you the truth I feel like their just like us just simply more in tune with nature. " axel touches his chest where his heart is at and simply say's " i have the soul of the dragon in me he say's that we are foolish discrimnating against his kind because we are the same but they avoid war at all cost but we don't we kill even our own blood to fill our disire of power" Axel pulls out his sword and puts it away" and I don't do this job for the honor or glory i do it for the kingdome and the people so if the king say's they are trying to take our home I will not hesitate to kill anyone " but thats also why i feel that emotions are what I lack the dragon tell's me " he said in a calm and gentel manner. he then looks at her " Wendy Crow left the kingdom for his own reason and became a drunk but do you know something we don't " he said looking at her " Because there is also a rumor of him helping the rebels but that I can't believe I saw him a few years back and he was just a drunken fool covered in booze in the street.
animegirl20 animegirl20

tumblr_okto70px6d1tw2hyao2_400.gif

Alexander Del'Lanis
After James and Axel left him, Alexander handed one of his guards his new axe. "Takes this to my study and place it on my desk, I'll fine a fitting place for it later" Alexander stated before the guard gave a bow and headed off. After that Alexander read his magic book for while before deciding that was enough studying for now. Alexander closed up his book and headed out of the garden, followed by his guards. Alexander didn't head straight for the dinning room for breakfast, he instead decide to take a slight detour sense he figured breakfast would not ready yet. As he headed though the halls he noticed one his maids, Lars, and... a man he never seen before. Alexander decided to see what is going on.

Alexander walked up three. As he did so one of the guards remind him the name of the maid name, Sadima. "Sadima, Sadi, who is the gentlemen? I don't believe I've meant him before." Alexander asked simply. Then he turned to the new person and asked "What's your business here exsactly?"

Inheritance Inheritance DSLIX DSLIX Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow

Attachments

• 1516813432633.png
    1516813432633.png
    147.8 KB · Views: 1
Sadima sniffled, wiping away her fake tears, as she did so, out of the corner of her eye she glimpsed a crow with a letter rolled up and tied to its foot, fly up to the tower she was secretly staying in. It could be her agents, or perhaps the rebels. She couldn’t check now however. Clearly she wasn’t getting anything here, but if she could be present while with him during his talk with the King, she could understand what he was doing here. She just hated being around the King.

It wasn’t his presence that sent her walking on edge. It wasn’t the reminder that everything he’d done was because of her. It was his eyes, the way they watched you...made it seem like he knew everything about you. It was the fear of getting caught, that if she slipped up and he found out who she was...

But of course, he wouldn’t. She was the assassin, she was far too good to be caught.

Getting what she wanted, Sadima decided to wrap it up. She nodded, drying her eyes with her apron and forced a strained smile, which took effor considering forcing a smile on itself was hard. “I-I suppose.” She said shakily, recovering from her crying. Sadima grinned internally, one could’ve sworn her eyes were dancing with triumph.

Perking up, Sadima turned around gestured for Arentir to follow, “I believe I know of a few places he may be.” She called back, practically skipping her way back into the palace but slow enough for him to follow. As they entered the palace she slowed down to a walking pace as she untied her hair, allowing her loose waves to fall to her back before she began working her hair into a tight bun. “His Majesty has a beautiful palace,” Sadima began, scowling to herself as she said so, though her tone was innocent. Yes it was quite grand, with blood running like water here. It was only a facade. “Perhaps you will be invited to join him for breakfast with his captains,” She quieted suddenly as she felt approaching footsteps from behind, she whipped to her right to find herself facing Lars.

Lars was a complicated matter. She quite liked him actually...a little too much. He was smitten with her, and while she felt a slight something for him, her darkened heart wouldn’t allow her to feel anything more. She did not love people.

“Lars,” she greeted back, smiling the slightest as he giggled. She felt a painful tug on her heartstrings and her smile faded just as Lars turned to Arentir and asked who he was.

Sadima heard steady footsteps approach her from behind and she was quick too-quick to turn around and found herself staring right at King Alexander. Sadima’s blood went cold at the use of her name- well, technically Sadima wasn’t her real name, but the fact that he was aware of a maids name made her suspicious nonetheless. Sadima struggled to find her words before she curtsied in greeting, “Your Majesty,” she began, her faint, polite smile not quite meeting her eyes at her suddenly quite calm tone, she looked to Arentir, gesturing to him with her hand, “This is Arentir Valtara, s-sir.” Her body was visibly tense as she placed her hands politely in front of her apron, clasping her own hands that were now painfully digging into her hands as she stared at the wall rather than the King, for if she did she feared she’d gouge his eyes out. It was hard to appear fearful of the King when all she wanted to do was stab him.

Inheritance Inheritance
DSLIX DSLIX
ChazGhost ChazGhost

Last edited:
40C272D8-74AE-4A97-9DFC-B178740A332E.jpeg
Wendy thought about the night Crow left and then looked over at Axel. “Nope not a thing.” Crow never told her right out what he was doing though she had feeling that the rumor was probably true but she wasn’t going to let that slip. “Well I’m heading back to my room to change I’ll see you later huh?” She gave a smile then left heading in towards the castle. “Why does everything got to be so difficult?” She said to herself as she made her way down the hall.
kenchin kenchin

Ookurikara.full.1905453.jpg
Kind of confused and angry when he noticed Sadi crying he clinched his teeth and bit his tongue. Then when she wiped the tears away he noticed her eyes still weren't watery after" She played him" he silently said to himself and cracked a grin. Then he heard footsteps and a darkening presence behind him and turned around to exactly what he expected the king and immediately wiped the grin off his face and took a quick bow. "Good day King A" he has odd nicknames for everyone he knows but he doesn't really like the king so his name has rather a dry taste than the others. Then he noticed how tensed he was and tried to calm down as fast and non-noticeable as possible and smiled a little when he looked over at Sadi she was tense and not even nervous but as more in holding back. Then he leaned over and whispered in her ear "Calm down your way too tense and its kinda noticeable also you most definitely stuttered just a second ago" he teased her a little bit by poking her side as well.

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow
ChazGhost ChazGhost
Inheritance Inheritance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back