• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tyrant King(ALWAYS OPEN)

1517533838165.png
Arentir Valtara
He kept his face blank as he was spoke to, even when it became quite clear that there were a bit higher stakes in this little job offering than he had figured. He wanted to play it like that? Alright. Nothing he hadn't been exposed to before. What an interesting time here, two unique challenges that he would need to warm up again. The maid, who he felt like he had gotten the better of yet had a strange feeling that it was he who had been bested. No matter, they would clash again soon, and he would be sure to win it this time. Besides, when he spoke with her, which was like verbal fencing, it had taken him a while to warm up his riposte. He was all warm now, and a death match with the King would be a perfect way to begin moving the gears again.

"I wouldn't have it any other way!" He exclaimed with false enthusiasm. He tailed the King closely, trying to get away from the weapons pointed at him, but holding a calm visual. He was trying to figure out what he would do if shit hit the fan, perhaps use the King as a shield? He wasn't physically strong, so that might be a challenge...perhaps he could leap behind him instead...As talented as he was in magic, his physical and close combat suffered greatly in comparison to most people, and he had learned the hard way not to underestimate anyone, even a common guard. A weapon was a weapon, and it didn't take a genius to get a lucky shot.

As he followed, he snuck a glance back at the maid. That was a bad call, she would almost certainly be looking back at him. If she saw him, he could consider round one to be hers; as no self respecting mage would ever glance back to see what a maid was doing. He tried to play it off as him looking at the other two, but wasn't sure how well he sold it. He quickly turned back around, trying to recompose himself.

"What would you have me do sire? I'm sure we can come to some...agreement." He was certainly nervous, but was wrestling it out of his voice. He wouldn't survive for more than a day if anyone here knew he was intimidated by anyone. And that simply couldn't happen. After all, there was no way he'd ever run off and support the rebels, and he didn't believe in neutrality. Oh sure, he believed in looking out for number 1, but that almost never meant neutrality, because that was a great way to get both sides to hate you. It was simple math, kill or be killed; and standing around watching wasn't in the equation.

wor.png
image.jpg

Glinda Crandall ~ The 'Hag' Witch & Grunt Crandall ~ The Ogre of Dulan
Collab Postie ~ Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

• (Location: Outskirts of Dulan, Near Rebel Encampment. )
    (Interactions: Orin Amberheart ~ Inheritance Inheritance )
    (Mentions: The Tyrant King )

Grunt gave his mother a cockeyed stare. His big sausage fingers running over his dry rugged scalp. ”Uhh, oh..but..if wez kills dee king...den who's gonna be da ruler? We needs a king dont we mama?” He asked jumping slightly as his mother destroyed Grunts art project he had been working on. ”Aww... I waz almost done wit it to.” He whimpered picking the scraps of paper that remained. Although they quickly burned away in the palm of his hand. He sadly hung his head and waddled after his mother luggage in hand. ”Ok mamas, coming. But howz we gonna get tha king to sleeps wit da fishies? He's so far aways, and gots lots of metal men round him all dee times.” He asked following close behind. Glinda being her usual self, concealed her short-tempered disposition with a smile whilst walkthrough the busied pier, straightening her delicate straw hat as she waddled through the busy bodied men and women. “Correct but not exactly my Grunt, there’ll need to be a crowned head once we take care of this dreadful leader of ours! But instead of a king, I, a marvelous queen shall rule!” She whispered, turning back to him for a moment to tell him more of the ‘nasty’ details of dispatching of the present ruler, a toothy grin formed from cheek to cheek as she thought even more about how she’d get rid of the nuisance before them. “Precisely Grunt, that’s why i’ve formulated a system of overly complicated plans involving you and myself that’ll be sure to not end in failure! Those little armored puppets of his will be a minor concern once we have the throne.” Glinda swiftly brought her hand across one of the several ligneous posts situated on the outer margin of the dock, swiping off a wanted freedom fighter notice and clutching it firmly in her mitts before scribbling a bunch of nonsensical-looking doodles on the back of it and showing Grunt. “First we’ll creep inside the castle without anyone noticing! Then we make our way to a very remote location, certainly a garden of some sort where the ‘honorable’ king won't be bothered! That’s where you come in! While he sits down to watch the scenery, we’ll pour a humongous vat of shrinking potion on him but not just any ordinary one, one that’ll turn him into a very small bug.” Glinda took a deep exhale as she further complicated the plans, Grunt of course looking dumbfounded as ever while just nodding as she continued. “Then somehow we put him in a glass container, then into a teensy box as we escape. Once we flee, we’ll place him on the ground then we kick him into a deep river full of water leading to his doom as you end his life by throwing a boulder onto him! It’s absolute brilliance, but first!” With a twist of her fingers, she revealed the wanted poster to her son, directing her bony index finger at the image in front of him. “We’ll do all this by stealing information from these silly vagabonds! Knowing them, they have a way inside. Grunt, prepare the heated balloon mobile! We’ll be paying these ‘friends’ of ours a little visit.” Another fit of maniacal laughter bursted out from her lungs, yet it became short-lived after gaining the attention of the traveling townsfolk, looking at her oddly.. She really needed to stop doing that.

Grunt nodded his large empty head in agreement. If he had learned anything from his many centuries of being with his mother. It was to always nod and agree when she went on one of her tangents. He honestly didn't understand why they couldn't just smash the king and be done with it. All this matic confused him. ”Uhh, but mama...once he's dead..how does dat make you da leader?” He asked not understanding how a dead king equaled mama ruling. ”Is you royalty?” The lumbering behemoth asked raising his hand in a eureka moment. Maybe she was royalty, and had just been hiding it from him for reasons. Perhaps she didn't want to have Grunt raised to be spoiled. Oh boy had she delivered on that. It wasn't long after he asked this that the got to the edge of the village. Where a odd shack hid not far from the village entrance. Grunt walked over, and into the woods. Suddenly everything changed, the woods turned into an entire laboratory filled with all sorts of gadgets, and doodads. Grunt was always confused by this. His mother's Magic made his precious noggin hurt .”So, howz is we adventurering today?” He asked having trouble with the last word, as it was bigger than he was use to. “As I recalled before Grunt, we will be using-” Glinda made a slight pause as she scampered across the linoleum decorative floor, arriving soon at a large platform consisting of twenty percent of the substantial laboratory where a towering entity was covered from top to bottom with stitched together fabric, its size alone would take a whole group of grunts just to act as a measuring stick. “This!” She shouted excitedly, throwing off the material with both her hand only to reveal something resembling that of a hot-air balloon except with a bigger basket that compensated for Grunt’s hefty weight and size. “Now, let’s not take too much time Grunt!” Glinda lightly seized him by his bulky hand, leading him into the big basket where both of them sat down until the magic above them dissipated. “Rumors have it that there’s a rebel camp a few miles from here, it shouldn’t be too long till’ we arrive. But first you’ll need to use those mighty lungs of yours to push us forward! Blow into the balloon, i’ll let you know when to stop.” A soft-smacking noise resonated from her skin as she placed on a goofy set of goggles, reaching her arms downward to awkward wooden controls to steer the gargantuan vessel as she readied herself for take off.

Grunt nodded in understanding, waddling his massive self onto the hot air balloon. He had plenty of room, but still managed to somehow squish his mother beneath his frame. ”Oopsie, sorry mama.” He apologized moving himself over some. Before puckering up, and with all his might blowing into the hot air balloon. Amazingly enough, it actually started to inflate. Before rising to such a size that it began to float. A giant balloon, appearing to be a big head made in Glinda's image. It wasn't long before they were hovering very close to the camp. Grunt amazingly enough still providing hot air to keep them afloat. Unfortunately he was starting to run out of air. Growing light headed, he had to take a break, as he felt he would pass out any moment. Unfortunately he forget he needed to keep them afloat, otherwise they'd crash. ”Haha! There they are! Keep us right here Grunt while I take a closer look.” Luckily for them Glinda’s goggles came equipped with a focusing lens, quite convenient when it came to espionage missions such as these! Although she felt confused at why they seemed to be getting closer at a rapid pace. “Grunt, I think these glasses of mine are brok- GRUNT!?” She shrieked, noticing him taking a moment to catch his breath along with the hot-air balloon plummeting down through the heavens above like an incoming meteor. Glinda tried with all of her might to rush to the middle of the basket, huffing a bunch of air out from her tiny frame yet it was to no avail as they smashed through the nearby tree-line, tearing away at the balloon’s material as they were flung out from the basket with Glinda crashing through several branches and soon catching herself onto one. “Phew, good thing this caught my fall!” She expressed with a relieved look, a look that didn’t last very long as she looked up to see Grunt’s massive posterior descending downward, only to land on her unprepared face, snapping the branch effortlessly as they eventually fell onto a random bystander, one that was dressed heavily in all sorts of equipment, his masculine physique alone was a clear indication of him being far different from the normal man.

DDhqxqUXYAARf5S.jpg:large
Sadima glanced at Lars out of the corner of her eyes. Her tone had lost a bit of its innocence, but her tone was kept low as Arentir introduced himself to the King behind her. In response to Lars telling her to calm down, she kept her head turned towards the King and Arentir but spoke only to him, her tone a low growl that only Lars would be able to hear, a hint of her usual sarcastic, negative attitude when she wasn’t acting, “A maid should be so frightened of a madman,” she growled wistfully, “a maid whom stood proudly against the king would look like an idiot.” She paused a moment, “And the stutter was intentional.” She growled with a hint of indigence. Sadima was more angry with the King than she was scared. The only reason she was tense in his presence was her restraining every muscle in her body no to pounce. At least, that’s what she told herself. Sadima was a proud girl no less, though she’d never admit it. It had taken a lot of convincing from the rebel leader to do this job in the first place, after all, she was the best. But nobody knew it. She was tired of holding her tongue against the stupidity of half the people in the castle. Of course, even with her allies she had a sharp tongue, especially Lars. It was just her personality, sarcastic and blunt and even a bit cold was technically her good side. Killing was her bad side.

Suddenly, the sound of slow, deciding footsteps approached. Confident. Slowly, she turned to her right as she watched the advisor, Ivan round the corner and apologize if he thought he was interrupting. Which he was. She held back an impatient growl, digging her fingers in her palms instead. Sadima currently had her agents trying to dig up some dirt on Ivan’s past, but her attempts were so far futile. She smiled politely as he addressed her, complimenting her, she gave a slight curtsy in thanks, her form perfect. Her hands dug painfully deeper into her hands. She glanced innocently between Ivan and Arentir. What invitations? She did her best not to narrow her eyes. Why hadn’t her agents heard of this?

She watched the King watch them interact, wondering what thoughts were going through his mind as he was ignored by his advisor, Arentir however, was quick to fix the building tension. But it only built her own as Arentir stated his business, to teach the King the dark magic he wielded. And to practice on victims. Rebels. The people she knew....

Sadima has an enraged gleam in her blue eyes with a familiar snarl that her allies would recomgnize as the face that showed she was about to do something incredibly reckless. She eyed Lar’s sword, her fingers twitching with the longing feeling of the feel of a blade in her hands, an image of her shoving the sword into Arentir’s gut brought a slight, smug smile to the corner of her lips. She reached for Lar’s sword but stopped just as her fingertips grazed it’s hilt as the King spoke, and several guards appeared behind Arentir. Realizing she’d have no means of escape, she withdrew her hands begrudgingly, her eyes glaring daggers at Arentir as he interacted with the King. How wonderful he’d be joining the king for breakfast. Unfortunate there were no poisons. As they turned and began to head for the dining hall, Sadima sought an escape. “Excuse me, “ She said, keeping the politeness in her tone, and yet she sounded breathless, as if she’d been holding her breath. Only her barely contained anger. “But I really must return to my duties,” she shoved Lars out of the way as she sped past the King and Arentir, keeping her face calm, which only turned out looking stony, her jaw muscles tense and eyes slightly narrowed, unfortunately Arentir happen to just look back as she shoved Lars out of the way, and narrowly missed shoving the King out of the way as she quickly walked off, her strides quick but contained as she stormed off for the library.

Inheritance Inheritance DSLIX DSLIX ChazGhost ChazGhost Phaeth Phaeth Xevia Xevia

3CD41AE2-67D2-44EB-8D7B-3F5934928BB5.jpeg
Once Wendy made it to her room she got dressed into her usual clothes and equip her sword as well. Once she was done decided she would head out to town and check up on her mother. She honestly didn’t have any work for now plus she usually tried to stay away from anything having to do with supernaturals if it was possible. Wendy came out of her room and started her way down the hall.
(Open for interaction)

Saber.(Fate.Prototype).600.2183648.jpg
Axel walking with Jane without noticing he smiled every single time he would see her and he simply looking at her he said "I would hope if you would join me for breakfast or lunch one day whenever you are free " he said at her while hoping she would say yes to him he looked at her and simply said as well " are you going to be cooking for the highness and the princess if you are please don't over work yourself or the other maids everything you girls make is very delish. he said while walking until entering the kitchen with her.

5a0a22c0432bd90d40e05e6d573222dc.jpg

Crow sitting down in the bar drinking a glass of whiskey and waiting for everyone to show up and he was looking around sensing if there was going to be any trouble and he saw that Toxus came and he simply said to him " your the first one to arrive and its okay if your late but not even a message on what's going on with the rest of the rebels for now but its okay as long we have cominucation but nope no even that man " Crow looking kind a fustrated he looked at Toxus and said " can you play some music man first we lose the small dwarf trop patrol and now everyone is late man I really will become a drunk if these keeps up.
animegirl20 animegirl20 Simply Simply

Last edited:
Alfonz Nightwing

Alfonz looked as she was anxious and spilled the drink over herself. He let out a small chuckle as she thought that he would be mad about his cape getting wet. "Hey..." He reached out and put his hand on her shoulder. "...it's ok. It's just some water, it can dry off and get cleaned." He looked at her eyes. She seemed nervous, like something was on her mind. She didn't want to say her lovers name. He wasn't going to press her, if she didn't want to talk about him then he wouldn't open an old wound.

"Come on, you're all wet.... Let's go get you changed out of those wet clothes and into something dryer." He offered his hand out for her, along with his smile. Sometimes that's all people need.
Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez (sorry it took so long. I honestly didn't see the notification....)

The girl shakily took his hand and stepped towards him. A light blush covered her cheeks as she glances up into his eyes. "S-sorry. I..." she swiftly looks away. "Do you truly want to be seen with a maid, sir?" She knew it was a dumb question since he was offering help and he seemed nice enough to not care too much about the difference in class.

She gently rubs her belly and feels the dampness of her dress. She could feel the baby move around inside her and she groaned softly and closed her eyes. Anastasia just hoped that her....um...chest wasn't revealing anything obvious since it was soaked.
Dak Dak

Alfonz Nightwing

"I wouldn't have offered if I truly cared... Besides I hate seeing people sad. I've been sad before, and I hated it. So anytime I see someone sad, I make sure to do everything I can to make people happy." He said as he smiled. His mother would tell him his smile was very warm at times, and he hoped that it was warm at this time. It was true though. Alfonz went through a time in his life as a squire where he was very, very sad. He despised being so low that he vowed that he would do everything in his path to make sure he, and anyone around him never felt like that.

Alfonz only looked down for a quick second, only to notice that her chest was exposed. His eyes then darted up at her face. A slight rose hue could be seen on his cheek. Alofonz hadn't really seen a naked women before. He was raised in a house where they waited till marriage to have sex. "Well why don't we get you something to change into." He said averting his eyes. He began to walk with her as they made their way to the maid quarters. His cape still draped over her shoulders. "I'm now realizing that we don't even know each other's names.... I am Alfonz, Alfonz Nightwing of house Nightwing." He said as he stopped and kissed her hand.

Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

She covers herself with an arm upon his realization that her chest may not have been revealed, but the wet cloth truly showed everything. She looks away and begins to walk with him until he forces them to stop and asks for her name. "A-Anastasia," she stutters and blushes more. No one besides her lover had ever paid much attention to her. "Y-You don't need to walk with me if it makes you uncomfortable," she bows her head out of respect for him.

Anastasia places her free hand on her belly and offers a warm smile back to the man. They continued to walk towards her room, well it was more of a slow waddle for her, but the man seemed so accepting of her condition. "Do you really want to accompany me to my room? It is in the servant's quarters and if you are seen there..." she cut off.
Dak Dak

1B7F2FE7-07BC-484A-98E7-673CA26BD3EC.jpeg
Jane stopped when she got to the kitchen door. “You want eat with me?” She wasn’t expecting that. Which was clear to see on her face. She thought for a moment then smiled at him. “Sure why not we can have lunch if you want. Also I’m not cooking this morning I’m just serving food. But um you are free to come in to the kitchen if you want.” The kitchen had a door to the hall and was also connected to the dinning room. She went inside and picked up a tray of food and along with a few other maids started bringing the food out to the table.
kenchin kenchin
FireMaiden FireMaiden
Dak Dak

Alfonz Nightwing

He stopped, spun around and cut her off. "I don't care if I am seen there. I don't like to see people sad. I will stay here till you are happy." He said. "Besides I love this country and everyone in it, and I will do everything to see that everyone is happy in it. Now let us continue on to your room so that you may change." He turned back around. "Besides being a knight means that sometimes you have to be in situations that you aren't comfortable with being in.... But I am not uncomfortable." He walked with her till they had arrived at the quarters.

Alfonz opened the door to her room and let her walk in. "I'll be out here if you need me." He said as he closed the door and stood outside. Alfonz thought back to the kitchen and seeing her chest standing. He honestly never thought about something like that. He also wondered if he was gonna get his cape back. His father would kill him, if not his mother surely would.

Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Anastasia gasps quietly as he snapped at her about not wanting to leave her until she was happy. She shamefully looks away from him and waddles into her room before he closed the door. She slid the cape off of her shoulders and made sure to hang it up to keep it from getting dirty. As the girl began to undress to find a clean dress for her to wear she was hit with a wave of pain causing her to gasp for air and lean against the wall for support. She lost her balance unfortunately and fell over into her dresser knocking a small vase over, it fell before she could catch it and it smashed against the floor.

The girl knelt down slowly as the wave continued to hit her and she began to pick up the broken pieces, accidentally cutting her hand a few times as her eyes grew blurry from tears caused by the pain.

Dak Dak

e028c56165c43e1b32c347bf5ac9d2b3.jpg

Axel smiled and he felt something in his heart like it skipped a beat and said " yes, of course, I would enjoy lunch " he entered with Jane and simply said hmm so I should go and eat breakfast with the other captain's " oh and thank you, lady,'s for the healthy breakfast and remember to always take care of each other Axel smiled at Jane and went towards the table with the others. he went and met with the princess and with his fellow captain and he bowed his head and sat down on the far side of the table. " good morning your highness's thank you for let us eat with you once again.

animegirl20 animegirl20
FireMaiden FireMaiden
Dak Dak

Alfonz Nightwing

Alfonz was leaning against the wall when he heard the vase smash. He burst the door open and saw the scene. Anastasia was on the ground picking up broken pieces of the vase. "Stop!" He said grabbing his cape and drapped it over her shoulders. One she was naked, so she must of been cold. Second she was indecent and needed to be covered. She wasn't noble, but she was still a lady nonetheless. He put his hand on her shoulder. "I can take care of this.... Just get dressed ma'am." He said as he began to pick up the pieces of the broken vase.

he was only a few feet away from a naked women, and yet he was more focused on cleaning up the vase. Were there parts of him that wanted to look. But there were other parts that stopped him. He was a knight, and he had to follow a code. One of those codes is to be virtuous, and not to look. It was rather hard, but he didn't look. He focused on taking care of the broken vase.

Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Ana looked up at the knight as he burst into the room and shouted at her to stop. She wanted to thank him or say anything, but the pain was so intense that she couldn't move lest the pain become worse. Blood was oozing from her hand and beginning to pool under her fingers. All she could do was watch as the knight placed the cape over her body and asked her to get dressed. How could she get dressed if she couldn't even stand and if she was bleeding.
Dak Dak

Alfonz Nightwing

Alfonz looked at her. She was still on the ground. He was going to have to help her get up, and help dress her. First he ripped part of his sleeve off and cleaned up the cuts as best as he could. He then wrapped the cuts on her fingers. After that he offered her a hand up. Keeping his eyes on her face. He helped her sit down on the bed.

with his cape still wrapped around her, he found a clean dress in one of the dressers. He looked over at the vase and was wondering if he should clean that up before helping her get dressed. He thought for only a second then deemed that the naked pregnant women should be taken care of before worrying about a broken vase. "Do you need any help getting dressed? also what's wrong?" He had asked. He didn't know what was going on. only that she had cuts on her hand.

Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Ana was unable to speak and weakly looked up at him through her tears. She curled into a ball as the pain hit her again. Thoughts rushed through her mind as she thought back on her life...meeting the father of her child, being raised as a servant, feeling lonely, depressed, then this man comes into her life. He was so sweet and cared about her as a person instead of as a servant. Ana tried her best to relax and sit up to get dressed since he obviously wasn't truly wanting to help, but she seemed so weak in this state. This had happened several other times throughout her life and no one knew why it happened. "I...I'm sorry..." she whispers.

Dak Dak

tumblr_okto70px6d1tw2hyao2_400.gif

Alexander Del'Lanis

Alexander walked downs hall to the dinning room followed by his guards and Arentir. As they did Arentir asked what Alexander wanted from him. Alexander walked a little longer in silence to build up the mood before speaking. "It's simple really. I just need demonstration of your magic to see if I have any use for it. One of my captain recently captured some dwarf scum and if needed I allow you to use him as dummy of sorts for the demonstration." Alexander stated calmly with a hint of excitement at end. "But that wait until later, for now your my guest for breakfast" Alexander as they turned the last corner to fall hallway to the dinning room. Down the hall he saw of one of the knights kneeling before him. Alexander smiled little from this, he did enjoy when people gave him the respect he deserved. "Sir Beaumont, if I correct" Alexander asked looking down at the knight. "Could you open the doors for me and guest here?" Alexander asked (well politely ordering) the knight as he gestured to the door.

Phaeth Phaeth Inheritance Inheritance

ENDS UP IN THE KINGS PALACE
Airion woke up, literally rolling himself of the bed in an attempt to get up. Every muscle in his body mossed and whined about moving. Eventually Airion composed himself and managed to grasp on to something and pulled his self up reluctantly. Airion looked at his watch and a look of utter shock stretch accross his face.
"Oh no I'll be late for breakfast"
With that Airion grabbed his spear and race down to the kings palace. Airion ran like he never had before. He knew the king didn't like late comers. Airion just managed to find the king just before he went to enter the dining hall
"Your majesty after you and your guest have dinner and you have settled your affairs I request a private audience with you"

Last edited:
Alfonz Nightwing

After a few minutes, she was dressed and the vase was cleaned up. Alfonz walked over to Anastasia and got eye level. "Hey. You shouldn't be sorry if anything I'm sorry about the way that I spoke to you. When I see blood I start going into a mode that can be a bit cold." Alfonz was truly sorry. He hadn't been soft for a while. While out on a deployment, you had to be tough. You couldn't be soft cause if you were soft you could be broken and killed. "Being out there changes people. I'm sorry if I was a bit rough."

Alfonz moved to the bed. "I need you to do something for me, ok." He said as he caressed her cheek. "I need you to smile for me, because I can't stand to see a pretty girl cry." He said giving her a soft, warm smile. The tone in his voice changed to a softer voice. He was mad at himself for overreacting. He could have been a lot nicer.

Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Alfred Beaumont
ChazGhost ChazGhost Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow Inheritance Inheritance
1517685970947.png
Alfred rose from his knee's.
"Of course your Majesty."
He opened the door for his king and the people accompanying him, closing the door silently after they had all entered the dining hall. He waited for them to sit, pulling his Majesty's chair out for him, before speaking again.
"Your Majesty, if I may make a request. As James has returned to take my position, I would like to transfer to the Defense Corp."
He continued after a small pause.
"I want to prove myself in combat, and to gain more knowledge of the enemy."

Anastasia stares into his eyes as the pain soon fades. She leans her head gently against the palm of his hand. "You...I understand sir. You are a strong soldier to survive out there for so long. I am but a maid," she whispers before slowly and gently leaning her body against him. She needed someone to embrace, to hug her and let her know she wasn't alone anymore. As she leaned against the man, the baby kicked causing him to be able to feel it and making Ana blush bright red. Of course the baby would do everything they could to ruin the moment.
Dak Dak

Alfonz Nightwing

Alfonz put his arm around her, trying to comfort her. "You won't be alone. You'll always have someone with you." He said as he felt the baby kick. "Ha. I guess he isn't happy with me trying to comfort you." He sighed and waited for a second before getting up. "Well your changed. Why don't you and I go out and have some fun?" He asked offering his hand. His family could wait for him to come home. This women needed to smile again, and Alfonz wanted to be the one that did it.

@SgtGomez

It’s breakfast time for His Highness.

UGGHHHHH.

When Bridget woke up this morning, she almost expected to be in her room back at the tavern base of the Rebellion. Instead, she was in the maids quarters. Yaaaaaay.

Quickly, she threw the covers off and got dressed. Putting on her maid outfit (Bleh!), along with the thigh holder for her knife. However, she rarely took the knife with her anymore. Who was going to attack a helpless maid anyway?

Her day started with bustling about the castle, dusting, cleaning, just about anything really. And right around nine o’clock, she hurried her way over to the kitchen in order to help prepare for breakfast. More food then Bridget had probably ever seen in her life. Look at it all, it could feed her entire family! And that’s a pretty big family.

The kleptomaniac within her felt a need to stuff as much of this bread, celery and carrots into her stockings and just run, but alas, that was not her job. Hell, she could poison the king right now, but that wasn’t her job. Her job was to gather information and be a spy, not an assassin. No matter how many times she thought about it...

She was busy in the kitchen, chopping fresh vegetables for preparation by the chefs, singing a lilting little tune when suddenly a ton of different people burst into the kitchen; First it was Anastasia, the heavily pregnant maid, then Jane and a knight (I think his name was Axel? Whatever.) then the Princess Anora herself (Bridget nodded to her politely) and a knight named James Trache.

Soon following Anastasia was a nobleman named Alfonz Nightwing, who seemed insistent on helping Anastasia with, whatever it was she was doing. And of course, like any woman heavy with child, Anastasia was being hormonal. Men just never learn, do they? The two had a brief conversation, Ana threw some water all over herself, exposing literally everything (Bridget herself had to turn away to prevent herself from staring), apologized to the man who threw his cape over her and then the two were off once again. Jeez, when did the kitchen become a place to flirt?

Bridget, as usual, was ignored. Just how she liked it. The best kind of spies are the ones that fade into the background. She continued to sing to herself, if only to keep herself from going COMPLETELY INSANE.

(Open for intereaction I suppose?)

"D-do not m-mind my child..." she stutters as he helps her stand. "I do hope no one notices me missing from my duties...as long as I return before lunch I should be ok. Where did you intend on having fun?" She asks and blushes as she rubs her belly and looks up at him.
Dak Dak

Users who are viewing this thread

Back