• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Tyrant King (always open)

You guys want a discord or occ thread

• Discord

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • OCC

Votes: 13 48.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

animegirl20

Ten Thousand Club
6923E6F1-9D88-4D97-AB3D-2F8CDF799700.jpeg
The Tyrant King

There is a kingdom called Avalon and for many years this kingdom was a peaceful one. That is until the young prince took the throne at the age of 21. From there on things got worse. He was a cold, cruel, greedy and selfish tyrant who hated supernatural creatures. He wanted them all killed and captured. This went on for some years but now people are ready to rebel. The people are tired of being treated unfairly and the supernaturals are tired of being made into slaves and being killed for no reason at all. There are also people part of the royal court that want to take his throne for there own rather it be for good or bad. But not all are against him some of them work and serve him. Some also even agree with him and his views. The king is now 25 and there ares plots lies betrayals and things happening all over the kingdom. So the question is what will happen now? Will the king continue to rule in his tyrant ways, will he change, be banish or die at someone hands? Also if someone else takes the throne will they be good or evil just like the last king? The destiny of this kingdom is up to you. The choices you make could change everything. So what path will you take?

The Tyrant King (CS)

Hey there. Is it cool if I reserve the barkeep/innkeeper? My Private Messaging is acting up, so I figured that I'd just ask here.

I think I'm going to have a characrer with the rebels. An archer maybe, not sure

Ahem, one small problem on my part. I currently don't have PM unlocked, as this will be my what, 5th post? So is it possible to be a King's Guard?
Edit: This is actually my 3rd. :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Back