• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Twisted Wonderland (Alice In Wonderland Fandom)

LyraDark

Agony's Embrace
1.a- What if the White Rabbit didn't brought an Alice?

1.b- What if he brought a Lilith?

2- What if the Mad Hatter was depressive?

3- What if the Cheshire Cat wasn't really a cat, but a cat-obsessed human?

4- What is the March Hare was allergic to tea?

5- What if they all had weapons?

All of these questions are answered in The Twisted Wonderland, where literally everything can happen.

This is a new idea I had. One day, I was literally asking myself these questions, and then, I thought I should turn this into a RolePlay. I wanted people opinion before making this a real thing. So it all happens in a world called Dead Wonderland, and the RolePlay would be about the people living and this world, and how a human character will learn to survive in it. I will probably add description later, if I have enough positive replies. I might just make the thread and see what happens.

(I didn't knew if I should put this a fandom or fantasy, so I put fandom)

Last edited by a moderator:
id like to join and il add some stuff

1. what if the catapiler was just a stoner

2. what if the queen of hearts is a paronoid woman

3. what if the tweedles we syomese twins

4. what if the flowers eat anything smaller then them

no in the original Alice and wonderland she shrinks herself and what about the queen of hearts is a transvestite??? or instead of takeing off heads she rips out hearts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back