• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ✪The Twelve Zodiacs✪(OPEN!!!!)

Dibby got me here ^_^

This looks interesting. But also like a hit or miss.... still, I'll give it a shot. I'd have chosen Scorpio if it wasn't taken already. I'll just reserve Pisces. Something at random because I don't really care what I'll play :D

I don't find that a very funny joke, honestly... Really you shouldn't joke about that kind of things.

marorda said:
I don't find that a very funny joke, honestly... Really you shouldn't joke about that kind of things.
I'm sorry! I didn't mean to offend anyone, I'm sorry if it offended you, I'll delete it right away. The

@DatGuyWelbz I know it wasn't meant for me. But I can still say I don't find this type of jokes funny. Mostly because I've lose several people to it so I don't take this lightly.

@Dibbydoo Thank you ^_^

*hug*

Don't feel too bad, Dibby, You couldn't know.... Just be cautious what you joke about ;)

Kiroshiven said:
There is a spoiler showing the reservations in the description. I think the owner has Gemini.
woops!! my bad ( :P )

Well, in that case, could I get the Leo slot @XxBouncy BunnyxX

katseye said:
digga darn dude. i mean i temp requested it, but im not sure trhe op has been on since then :I
I'll switch its all good wasn't reading close enough it seems.

Hello again, everyone! I already edited the reservations, but tell me if something's wrong!Sorry I couldn't edit it earlier, I was a bit busy with school. (
:P )

[QUOTE="non compos mentis]All we need is Cancer, the crab, until all is set and done. Damn.

[/QUOTE]
I'm more exited than I should be but too lazy to express it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back