• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Twelve Gatekeepers

AceOfSpades0210 said:
Oh.. Wanna give me a bit of a summary so I can try and catch up?
basically Scorpio came waltzing in, with his legs all cut up and said the three fire zodiacs were declaring war on the others and basically he and Gemini got into a fight that could've ended with Gemini and Scorpio dying

after that, Sagittarius appeared as a hologram or something to explain why they were doing this stuff and Gemini had an outburst at Scorpio which made his shout really loud. they then started talking and Gemini used his reality manipulation fan/the blue one and everything went wrong from then on.

from here on you can probably read the last two pages of the roleplay and you'll know what's happening

(and yes, I roleplay Lucifer who is destroying Gemini's most precious weapons <3 .3.)

[QUOTE="Past Paradise Tears]basically, they were all fighting and in the end, on the last page, it turns out Satan/Lucifer took over Gemini in his moment of weakness

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Past Paradise Tears]there wasn't any actual fight, just verbal x3

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Past Paradise Tears]basically Scorpio came waltzing in, with his legs all cut up and said the three fire zodiacs were declaring war on the others and basically he and Gemini got into a fight that could've ended with Gemini and Scorpio dying
after that, Sagittarius appeared as a hologram or something to explain why they were doing this stuff and Gemini had an outburst at Scorpio which made his shout really loud. they then started talking and Gemini used his reality manipulation fan/the blue one and everything went wrong from then on.

from here on you can probably read the last two pages of the roleplay and you'll know what's happening

(and yes, I roleplay Lucifer who is destroying Gemini's most precious weapons <3 .3.)

[/QUOTE]
Thankee, very helpful! Now to make up some reason why Aquarius was away this entire time.

btw, check the OOC chat for a proposition I gave on being the holder of Gemi's big secret only one other Zodiac can know about! :3 @AceOfSpades0210

AceOfSpades0210 said:
I'm going to read it, and most likely take it.. And will most likely have no doubts, but no promises
message me in the OOC chat if you'd like to, cuz there's also Capricorn who could take that role~

cuz the Zodiac has to be relatively close and friends with Gemini and Gemini isn't the easiest to get along with

I am so sorry for not replying up until now! TT^TT I fell asleep since it was really late! And if I still can, can I change my character to Pisces?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back