• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Trouble With Being Mad

Should the Circus Continue Travelling After 3 RP Days?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Athens

"Film Major"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

As any sane person knows; the circus is anything but sane.

But that's why we love it, no?

Where there is insanity, there will be death. Where there is death, there is sure to be insanity near by.

Wispy's Gypsy Circus has a long history of murders, disappearances, and kidnappings. Of course, most of these are just assumptions or rumors with a few police reports thrown in for evidence, but none of these accusations have ever been proven.

Parents still take their children to see the circus, the circus still travels, and people continue to disappear in a scattered pattern. The only thing that's different is that authorities are keeping a close eye on Gypsy's performers.

The performers of Gypsy's Circus are quite peculiar.

That's what anyone who is not a member of the circus has to say, but what they don't realize is that peculiar doesn't even touch first base. Come on, come all they said when hiring, and that's what they got. The workers at Gypsy's range from World Renown Murders and Manipulative Sociopaths to normal people who were desperate work and had a quirky talent that allowed to fit right in at the circus.

For 50 years the circus has been running, and for 50 yeas they've gotten away with the sick activities that happen when the crowd is not there to watch the show.

You are a performer in the circus and whether you are normal or a bit mad...

You can't leave.

Once you entered the circus you became a suspect in a ongoing investigation, and possibly an accomplice in multiple unsolved crimes.

If you were to leave the authorities would come looking for you, and even if they didn't get anything out of you or you got out home free, your fellow performers would be after you and they would not be happy.

Sorry if the description is a bit all over the place. I'm sick and my mind is a bit muddled. ^-^

Enter your city here

LoveLures said:
@TheWeirdPhilosopher
This looks quite cool. I really like roleplays like this. But one question, what will this be classified as; Simple, Casual, or Detailed?
Well, I was think it'll be casual.

Great! I have another RP idea if you all are interested, but I'm still planning on it.

@LoveLures @Teddy Squirts Feel free to tag anyone you'd think would be interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back