• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Trouble of Fate

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Mike shrugged, "When do you have to go home?" he asked, wondering if she had to leave. He was sure that she should be gone by the time his father got home, but he honestly had no idea when that would be or what time it was.

Hailey shrugged. "I left a note for my brother letting him know I was out tonight. And unless I get a phone call from him, he won't worry." She says with a grin. "I don't have to go home soon but I can if you'd rather I did." She says with another grin. She felt like she was imposing on him, but she really enjoyed being here.

Mike smirked, "Okay." he said getting to his feet and putting the picture down, he reached out to help her on her feet, "Come on, let's go see if the jock can get into some trouble."

Hailey took his hand and got to her feet. She smiled and tilted her head to the side. "Okay. What do you propose we do?" She asks. Wondering what he had in mind.

Mike smirked, "Give me your keys." he told her, not wanting to ruin the surprise. He didn't know why but he liked the idea that she would have to give in and trust him.

Hailey smiled a little, not sure what he had planned but then finally nodded. "Okay." She says slowly. She pulled out her keys and handed them to him. "You're not stealing my car are you?" She asks, just trying to tease him a little and keep herself from asking what he had planned since it was obvious he wouldn't tell her.

Mike smirked, "Just a little" teased, taking her keys and pulling her to follow him upstairs. "Come on, I'm kind of kidnapping you too."

Hailey laughed as she followed behind him, gripping his hand tighter when she stumbled a little going up the stairs behind him and then laughing when she caught her balance. "Kidnapping me huh? Should I be worried?" She asks, knowing full well she would be perfectly fine with him.

Mike smirked back at her, "Maybe a little." he teased, before they were upstairs, "Be back later." he called up to let Michelle know he was leaving before they were out the door.

Hailey just laughed a little as she followed him. "You know you've spiked my curiosity way beyond a safe limit." She warns as they got to her car.

Mike smirked, "You could ry to beat it out of me, but I'm sure that beating up the driver is a bad idea." he teased, showing her the keys to remind her that he had them as he opened the passenger door, "Come on, trouble waits for no troublemaker."

Hailey smiled even more and climbed in. She'd never had a guy open the car door for her before. Well except her brothers but that didn't count for anything. "I wouldn't go as far as to beat it out of you." She says once he's in the car too. "But I want to know. Please at least give me a hint?" She asks.

Mike smirked, "Well, we aren't staying in this city. You might be interested in it." he told her, as he started the car and backed out.

Hailey tilted her head to the side curiously and smiled even more. "Okay." She says. Intrigued. Where were they going? And what did it have to do with causing trouble? "I'm excited to see what you have in mind." She adds, pulling her legs up and sitting Indian style kn the passenger seat. "Do I get any more hints?" She asks.

Mike smirked, "How are you with pranks?" he asked curiously, he had an idea. It was something he was sure that he would be pulling on the soccer girls as soon as he found out which made her cry.

"I grew up with two brothers and I was the youngest. How do you think I am with pranks?" She says with a laugh. She looked to him and smiled even more, biting her lower lip a little. "I am good at pranks in case you didn't catch that." She adds, laughing a little again. "We wouldn't happen to be pulling a prank on a certain football jock would we?" She asks. Though she thought Anthony lived in the city. Someone from his old school maybe?

Mike smirked, "Well, they are jocks but no." he chuckled, "I don't much care for revenge on an idiot." he commented, but didn't correct her. "Besides, pranks are more trouble when we are dealing with something we shouldn't be."

Hailey narrowed her eyes a little but she couldn't help still smiling. "Hmm, well, I am excited to see what you have in mind." She says, still smiling some as she looked out the window. Happy to get to spend some more time with him.

Mike smirked as he drove,he couldn't help wanting to know what was on her mind, be knowing it was personal to ask. In so many ways he liked her, the way she had things in common with him and the things that they didn't he found himself interested in.Of course there wasn't many they didn't have in common.

After a little while the silence was starting to get to her. She looked over to him, watching him drive for a moment before smiling again. "How far is this place?" She asks curiously. She wanted to know what he was thinking about, almost asked, and then decided that maybe that wasn't the best idea.

Mike smirked, "It's out of the city into the nearby country, where my mother lives." he commented, unsure if he shoudl even mention it was where Amy lived. She would get that, herself, so he just omitted that part.

"Oh yeah? So did you live more in on the county side when you were with your mom?" She asks gently. Curious. She wanted to know more about him and here it from him, not Miles or one of his siblings.

Mike shrugged, "Yeah, I did. My mother thought it was a better surrounding for me." he told her, "Have you always been in the city?"

Hailey nodded a little. "Yeah. I would love to live somewhere that wasn't the city though. I always thought the country would be nice. Quiet, less light, that sort of thing." She looked over to him. "Was it nice? Living in the country?" She asks. "Did you like it? Do you miss it?"

Mike shrugged, "I miss my siblings, but I never really minded either one. I usually stay inside and as long as I have art, I'm pretty good with anywhere. My mom made me a studio a few years back, when she paid off the house."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back