• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Trouble of Fate

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
As the last class of the day came around Hailey smirked a little when she saw she had it with Miles and Mike, just like their first class. Except this time Isaac was there too. She looked for her normal seat of choice in the back but to her disappointment there were none so she opted to sit by Miles and Mike instead. Though she hated having anyone sitting behind her and it made her a little more fidgety than usual. Isaac took a seat by her as usual and smirked at her when he saw that she couldn't sit in the back.

Mike sighed as he watched the class come in, Miles seating beside him as Anthony walked in after Hailey and Isaac. Mike sighed leaning back in his chair, Miles half smirking before class started. Lucky this class was all about team work, After a few minutes of instructions, they were told to get in grows. Mike was kind of glad that Miles was there this time. Miles smirked ass he leaned over his desk towards Hailey, "Want to be in our group with us?" he asked her and Isaac.

Hailey grinned and nodded a little. "Sounds good to me." She says, looking to Isaac who also nodded in agreement. She smiled even more and then turned back to Miles and Mike. "Don't you just love team activities?" She asks in a sarcastic manner. Truthfully she didn't mind them. She liked getting to work with her friends though she was just as content working alone.

Miles smirked as he moved his desk so they could all be together, Mike did the same watching Anthony for a moment, before he sat to sighed and looked at them. "I work better alone, actually." he stated.

Miles smirked, "I noticed, your test scores are nothing like your class work."

Hailey giggled a little. "Besides it is a group activity. And we're not that bad." she says. She waved her hand a little, almost dismissively. "Though I'm not saying we're just dandy to work with either." she adds teasingly as she reached into her bag to grab the notebook she had assigned for this class. She bit her lower lip as she flipped through the first couple of pages to find a blank page, all the others filled with drawings. She heard Isaac chuckle beside her.

"I thought you had a sketchbook for those." he comments. Hailey shrugged a little and gave him a sheepish smile.

"I was bored and got a little carried away?" she says, looking away from him to the other two. "Anyway, we should start to get this figured out." she suggests.

Mike nodded, "Well, we have to work on the right?" he said as Miles smiled, taking his notebook out.

"On, so we need to know who is going to do the speech first. I vote for....Hailey." Miles smiled.

Hailey frowned a little and quickly shook her head, though she was really just sort of smiling the whole time. "I don't know if that is such a good idea." she says but then shrugs a little. "Actually, I will happily do the speech, but all of you have to come to the soccer game tomorrow." she says, trying to be as serious as possible. So it was just between soccer clubs, the real games didn't start until the season did, but she didn't care.

"Hailey," Isaac said with a laugh. "That has nothing to do with any of this." he says. Hailey crossed her arms and pretended to pout a little.

"Do you want me to do the speech?" she asks. Isaac laughed and lightly hit her with his notebook, causing her to laugh. She then rolled her eyes and looked to the other two. "Whatever, I'll do the speech, what do the rest of you get to do then?" she asks with a slight grin.

Miles smiled, "Come up with the speech, Isaac will make sure that the imagery is just right." he said pulling his laptop from his backpack and a flash drive, "Ok, so you work on the power point of the speech," he told Isaac handing him, his laptop, "While me and Mike come up with something that will be good for it. But what are we going to write about?"

Hailey couldn't help laughing. "I think we need that before anything else don't we?" she says. She smiled a little more and looked around the room a moment. "We could write about...the..." she trailed off, the teacher had left it pretty open for everyone to figure out their own stuff. "I've got nothing." she says with a shrug and a grin.

"What if we write about the upcoming sports seasons." Isaac throws out, though his focus was more ont he computer than the group.

"No." Hailey says, trailing off a little again. "What about travel to other countries? Or, what do you boys like?" she says, leaning forward and propping her elbows on the table. She could think of plenty of topics she would be interested in, but she knew some of the boys would be less than agreeable towards some of them.

Mike shrugged, "We can talk about the difference in sports through the years and the differences through countries."

Miles smiled, "That sounds good."

"We can put the scientific uses and angles of the body."

Hailey nodded and smiled. "I like that idea." she agrees and then she sat back again and let out a short sigh, "Alright, now we have a starting place at least." she says. She moved a little in her seat so she was sitting closer to Miles and Mike. She figured that what she spoke about should proably somewhat relate to what they were finding out. She couldn't help smiling a little. This wasn't a bad project to start off with at least.

Mike thought about what to write, then looked at Miles, "I'll work on the measurements and the muscles used and you can work with Hailey on getting the speech together so we can just plug it in and then match the images with them."

Hailey glanced to them and then smiled a little. It all sounded like a plan to her, though she wasn't picky about it either. "C'mon, I know you got some mad writing skills." She says to Miles with a smile. She brought her notebook over and wrote a heading at the top of the page, then started to make bullet points for the things she thought the speech should contain.

Miles smiled, "That is my position, ok what do you have?" he asked looking at her notebook to get the ideas she got before he started to write.He mixed her bullet points up after a little while and then changed some of the phrasings, before he had three paragraph and that was just from what she wrote. He passed it to her, "What do you think?"

Hailey couldn't help smiling as she took the paper and began to read over it. It was pretty good. But then, she hadn't expected anything less. When she finished she looked to him and smiled. "I like it. Now we just need what Mike has and I think we're golden." She says optimistically with a teasing grin. She knew it would need a little more than that. But it was still pretty good.

Miles smirked looking the Mike who already had his head down, "Hey, did you burn out already?" Miles asked.

Mike looked up and handed him a paper, "My mother's husband number three had a thing for physical measurements, so I already knew them." he shrugged sighing as he sat up, turning to Isaac, "And the pictures and slideshow?"

Isaac smirked a little. "I've got an abundance, the lot of you may want to pick and choose what ones we use." He says.

Hailey smiled and looked back to the papers. "Well, perhaps we can start putting the power point together?" She suggests. She started to move to Isaac to look at the computer and pictures.

Mike shrugged, "I'll help edit it." he said before putting his head back down.

Miles looked at him for a moment, moving his chair to see what Isaac had, "Let me see."

Isaac moved back a little and left room for Hailey and Miles to look at the pictures. He looked to Mike and was about to ask if he was alright but hen paused. He didn't know if Mike would appreciate that.

Mike sighed, "I can feel you watching me." he said, before lifting his head slightly to find Isaac watching him, "What is it?" he asked curiously. He was sure that there was nothing else he could put in.He could try but he rather not.

Isaac hdsitated little and then sighed. "I was just wondering if you were alright or not." He says quietly.

Hailey glanced up briefly, narrowing her eyes a little as she looked between them and then she looked back to the computer, pointing out s picture to Miles that she thought would work very well.

Mike lifted his head and looked at him, "I'm fine." he said, before looking between Miles and Hailey and Isaac, "I just don't see what else I have to offer for this anymore."

Isaac shrugged but before he could say anything Hailey interjected. "Look at the pictures with us." She says. She took the computer and moved it so he was able to look at it, then tugged at Miles' sleeve to move back next to Mike to finish looking through the pictures. "Isaac how did you find all of these?" She asks.

"Magic." He answers simply, sitting back in his seat. Hailey just rolled her eyes a little and then looked back to the computer. She wondered how much of class was left, surely not much.

Mike looked at teh computer and thought about a few things, tilting his head slightly, "What if you mix the pictures together?" he suggested, "You know,put one or two together?"

Hailey nodded a little. "That works. Do any fit with the information you wrote out?" She asks, reaching for the notebook to glance over it anyway. She knew a little about what he had written out and so she didn't really need a answer, but she felt like asking anyway.

"Just let me know if you need more. Or different ones." Isaac says. Sitting up a little from the position he had been lounging in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back