The Trip of a Lifetime! (Actual RP)

(Okay then nevermind...guys my boyfriend brought home a mattress and it's one of those memory foam ones! *I'm in heaven*)

Rhys was about to say yes, but it appeared the Grace had already gone to the liquor store. He wasn't sure what kind of crack-head sold the girl alcohol, but hey, liquor was liquor. "Looks like she has it covered," Rhys replied, "Don't worry, I'll take you for a ride tomorrow," he winked. He couldn't wait to get on that motorcycle. He paused the movie and went out into the front room with his bottle of Jack Daniels. Grace had bought whiskey--thank god--but he wanted to have his bottle first. He went into the freezer and filled his empty glass up with ice. Now that it was after 5 o clock, he didn't bother mixing it with Coke. "Thanks for the booze," he told Grace appreciatively. So what if she was a little hyperactive? Anybody with liquor was cool in Rhys' book.

"No problem," Marco smiled. Danny went off into her room for a bit while he hung out up front. Grace had tumbled in with 3000 bottles of alcohol--an exaggeration, of course, but there was a lot--and Danny returned to converse with the girl. He walked by them and shot them a smile before hunting down a bottle of rum and pouring himself a glass of it mixed with mango juice. The mixed drink seemed fairly appropriate since they were in Hawaii, after all. He took his drink and went back to the couch, turning on the television. There were a lot of channels here, and Marco decided to put on a Top 40 music station. Sure, he was more of a rock guy, but this was a party.

"Your welcome' she said and toke a sip of her drink "Yea tonight at 8 when it gets dark" she says and jumps up on the kitchen counter "Soo.. what are we gonna do now?" she asked everyone in the kitchen and then her favorite song came on "Ooh Royals by Lorde!" she yells and start to sing "Were the diamond in the flesh, you cut your teeth on wedding rings" she sing on pitch.

Mackenzie changed into her outfit from before, since it's hot outside and the fire would make it hotter, for someone in pajama pants. She was a little disappointed that she couldn't go for a ride, but tomorrow was fine. She pulled her hair up in a bun and went into the kitchen. She saw almost everyone getting drinks, and that Marco kid on the couch listening to music. It was a song she didn't like that much, but she could deal with it. All of a sudden her phone rang We Can't Stop by Miley Cyrus, as she was getting a call from her friend. "Uh, excuse me guys." Mackenzie said, walking out back to answer. She had a conversation with her friend from home, filling her in on the fun and passing around a couple 'I miss you's'. When her friend hung up, Mackenzie went back into the house, and grabbed a can of soda, deciding she will drink later.

Rhys' thank you was returned and Grace was back to talking a mile a minute. Did she have ADHD or something? He tried not to be judgmental but he hated when people couldn't just hang out and be mellow. He grinned at Mackenzie when she entered the room, and her phone rang immediately. She ran off to answer it and Rhys joined Marco on the couch.

"Sup?" Marco smiled at Rhys. He could tell the guy was tired of Gray screaming every five seconds, but Marco had gotten used to it. It was like having his little sister around. Once the song ended, he clicked through channels again. "What do y'all wanna watch?" he asked politely. Fast Five was on TNT right now, and of course there was MTV. He was really up for anything. Marco took a sip of his rum and waited for a reply.

Danny made herself a drink and sat down on the counter taking sips of her drinks and listening to music. She loved this song and thought that the signer was such a great singer, especially for her age. Danny wasn't such a big drinker but she did have a drink every now and than, when she could get her hands on a drink.

With her soda, Mackenzie went and sat down next to Rhys. She felt like going swimming again, since they stopped earlier. Without telling anyone, Mackenzie went into the bedroom and started to get changed, but took her time since she wouldn't think anyone would follow. Her phone started ringing as she took her shirt off, revealing her bandeau. She answered the phone, forgetting everything, and started to talk.

(Awkward moment anyone? xD ) 
(Rhys probably. xD @Hollipop )

(Okay)

Rhys was joined by Mackenzie on the coach after her phone call was finished, but she disappeared once again seconds later. He continued to watch Fast Five with Marco. His drink ran out and he went to get another. They were all out of Coke in the fridge in the kitchen, so he went into his room to grab a Coke. There, Mackenzie was standing in her bra talking on the phone. Rhys didn't feel awkward or anything, but Mackenzie looked like she had just swallowed a cat. If she was so modest, why request the co-ed room?

Mackenzie hung up the phone when she noticed Rhys standing there. She realized she was in her bra and her eyes widened. Then she remembered she was in the co-ed room, so she has to get used to it. Mackenzie softly calmed and finally spoke, "my bad, uh did you need something?" She said with a smile, standing there, kind of frozen. As Rhys stared she started to blush but looked at him. Things came up in her mind which she yelled at herself for.

Rhys smirked at how nervous she became. Did she not realize that a bra was basically the same thing as a bathing suit? "It's all good," Rhys replied in regard to her apology, "I'm just grabbing a Coke." He walked over to the minifridge and grabbed the two liter.

Danny was starting to get anxious, from just siting there. She finished up her drink and disided she would take a walk somewhere. The bon fire wouldn't start till a while, and she wouldn't get far. She just needed to get out. She pushed herself off of the counter and put her phone into her pocket. Then she was out the door.

"Oh okay." Mackenzie said with a smile. She didn't really know what to do. So she sat down on his bed and asked. "Are you gonna watch a movie until the bonfire?" She looked at his eyes and smiled slightly, then looked to the floor. When the floor became interesting her cheeks turned a slight pink.

"They're actually watching Fast Five out there," Rhys jerked his thumb out to the front room. He took a swig from the two liter of Coke and took in her pink cheeks and nervous face.

(Sorry guys! I fell asleep last night. It was a long concert. Performing one half and then dancing the next D: plus someone's vocalist ditched so I had to play one more set than I thought and then dragged to Insidious with my girlfriend and our friends tonight.)

Kai wandered around, somewhere in the mix losing the group. Walking around the block there was another surf shop, where most of we time was talking to some girls about longboards and some of the employees about her piercings and dreads. Some time had passed before the others even entered her mind she was so stricken with her surroundings.

"I'll catch you guys later!" She yelled, taking her new longboard by the underbelly and throwing it to the ground under her feet as she walked up. Almost no cars were on the street so Kai wove through the ones that did present themselves.

As she looked around, she found that she couldn't find the others.

"Must have went home..." She said, skating down the hills, trying to in her way off guesstimating on the distance and direction. It took her another hour but she found the place, and along the way had taken photos with some people who asked if they could get a shot of a longboard we and had been given a wooden necklace by another lady whom shed helped pick up a few things. Once she got home, wooden tiki necklace wrapped around her neck and a boar under her arm, she also had some things or the others.

"I come bearings gifts!" She yelled, pulling some things out of her bag

Mackenzie frowned slightly and shrugged. "I'll stay in here. I'm not a big fan of Fast Five." She said, then looked at him again. Mackenzie took her hair out of the bun, since it was getting annoying and played with it. All of a sudden she heard the one girl, Kai, scream something about gifts. "Um, wanna see what she's talking about? Well, after I put a shirt on?" Mackenzie asked, giggling.

Danny walked around on the side walks, feeling the air on her face. It was nice walking around here in a unfamiliar place. Danny was lost in her thoughts until she herd her phone ring. It was her friend from her old school. Answering the phone her friend was talking a million words a minute. "Wait slow down," Danny said happy to hear from her friend. She talked to her friend on the phone as she walked as she kept on walking. 
((Can I make a guy character?))

Danny walked around on the side walks, feeling the air on her face. It was nice walking around here in a unfamiliar place. Danny was lost in her thoughts until she herd her phone ring. It was her friend from her old school. Answering the phone her friend was talking a million words a minute. "Wait slow down," Danny said happy to hear from her friend. She talked to her friend on the phone as she walked as she kept on walking.

"Guess where I'm at," the voice on the other voice said excitingly.

"Where?" Danny said just as happy.

"Hawaii," the familiar voice said but this time it wasn't coming from the phone but right in front of her. It was Cole, her best friend, here in Hawaii. "Cole!!!" she said almost tackle hugged him to the ground. "What are you doing here?" she asked surprised and happy to see him.

"Well I got this note that I will be going to school here with you," Cole said happy to see her and hugging her back.

"Your going to school here with me?" she said so happy, when he nodded she let go of him but was still glowing with happiness. Cole had been her friend for as long as she could remember. "Well will show you were the house is. Where is your stuff?" she asked him with a tilt of her head.

"Oh I had the limo driver drop it off at the house, I wanted to find you first and saw you walking," he explained to her, he was so happy to see her, he hadn't seen her in a couple of weeks because of the new family that she moved with was kind of far away, then she moved here witch was even farther, he was happy to be able to come. Cole but his arm around Danny's shoulder in a friendly manner as she led him back to the house and explained to him all that has happened so far, with the bon fire and who everyone was. Sooner than expected they entered the beautiful house that was all so new to him and took his arm off of her shoulder, picking up his bags that the limo driver left on the porch. He still stayed close to Danny because he wasn't as familiar with the place as she was. 
(...)

Gray toke a sip of her drink and checks her phone for the time "well it's 7:30 what do ya 'll wanna do?"she says and smiles and get's an. Idea "Ooh how about we get in the pool!" She says. And takes a sip of her drink. 
Sorry it's short))

(Hey ya'll, my job just opened up a new store and I'm going full time, so I may not be able to post in all my RPs every day. I can try to be here as much as possible, but I know you all like a more fast-paced kind of story. So if anybody wants to grab Marco and Rhys, that would be great.)

After Danny helped Cole unpack they went down stairs and joined the others. Cole herd someone mention the pool. "I'm all in," he said, then looked at Danny. "You coming?" he asked her.

She thought about it for a moment, "Sure, I'm just going to get my swim suit on," Danny said and went up stairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back