The Trip of a Lifetime! (Actual RP)

Rhys grinned and replied, "Sure, if you can handle it." He'd taken girls out on his old Harley several times and they all started screamed as soon as he twisted the throttle for the first time. He tolerated it, but it got annoying. Still, he loved taking people out on their first motorcycle ride so he could show them how amazing it truly was. "Anyway, let's watch that movie." He walked back inside and into their room, taking a seat on his bottom bunk.

" Blink - 182 is great, but I love Ed Sheeran?" she told him as she looked through the cd's. Guitars hung on the walls, most of them costly. Danny liked Rock, but she also liked other kinds of music, she guessed it just depended on how she was feeling to what she listened to.

Marco was psyched that Danny was into his favorite band. He owned all of blink's albums, and had seen them live twice. Sure, he was in the nosebleed seats because he was broke, but ti didn't matter to him as long as he was there. He liked Ed Sheeran just fine. The dude had a good voice, and even though the music wasn't his typical type, he could still appreciate him. "I did some research and blink is coming to Hawaii in a few weeks..." Marco went on, "Would you want to go with me? All Time Low is opening for them, if you like those guys too." He didn't mean for it to sound like a date, but it kind of did so he just went with it. He flipped through some of the CDs in the rock section, a Man Overboard record catching his eye.

Danny had never been asked out on a date before, if that was what it was, it kind of sounded like it. Sure guys had hit on her before, but that was different. "I would love to go," she told him happily, even if this wasn't a date she was excited to go and it would be fun, she had never been to a concert before.

Mackenzie followed him in, and looked from her bed to his, but then chose hers so it wouldn't be awkward. She turned on the TV and started looking through the movies. She then passed him the remote, "I don't know what to choose. Have fun!" She then got out of her bed and picked up a pair of plaid pajama pants and a tank top then ran to the bathroom, quickly coming back.

Rhys smiled in an amused way as Mackenzie scurried off to change again. He scrolled through Netflix with the remote, finally settling on The Bong Ring. He saw it in theaters and found it awesome. Plus, Emma Watson was a babe. As his roomie returned he pointed to the television, "Is this one okay?" he asked.

Marco grinned, feeling successful. This girl was pretty cool. He decided that he was going to buy the Man Overboard CD. It was only 8 bucks, and the band was worth it. In a world where people never actually bought their music anymore, Marco was scrounging up pennies to keep it alive.He would hate for his favorite artists to stop making money and music.

Mackenzie looked at the screen and thought. "I never saw it, so yeah. I wanna watch a new movie, anyway. Um, mind if I lay there with you?" She asked in an awkward tone. She hoped that he wasn't uncomfortable with the question.

Danny disided not to buy anything, she just liked looking around. She wondered if they were hiring anyone to work here. She had money that she had been saving up, but it wouldn't last forever, she would like to get a job while she was here. This place would be fun to work at. She would talk to whoever worked here and see if they needed help once she came here alone. She soon saw buying a Man Overboard CD, the boy had good taste. 
((Just finished watching A nightmere on Elems street

must stay awake... 0.0))

Rhys was surprised to hear this coming from the girl that changes her clothes in the bathroom. "Sure!" he replied, making room beside him on the tiny bunk. He didn't blame her for wanting to sit there--the top bunk she chose had a terrible view of the television screen. "You know what this needs?" he spoke, getting up suddenly and digging through his suitcase until he found the hidden compartment. He unzipped it and pulled out a bottle of Jack Daniels Tennessee Whiskey, wiggling it in front of her. "I didn't mention it before, but I brought a few things from home." Rhys opted not to share the information in front of Gray earlier, because she seemed like the "Unwilling To Pass the Bottle" type. He walked over to the mini-fridge and pulled out a 2 liter bottle of Coke. "You like Jack and Coke?" he offered, running to grab some glasses from the kitchen. If anybody came home and wanted to share he wouldn't mind, as long as he got to pour their drink. He hated when people took swigs from his bottle without asking permission first.

Marco felt the shop with Danny. The girl hadn't bought anything, but she shot his CD an admiring look, as if to show some approval. "So..." Marco asked, "What now?" Rhys and Mackenzie were both skill MIA, and Gray and Kai were nowhere to be found as well.

"We can go to the beach or back to the house," she suggested. The beaches here were suppose to be beautiful here, or at least that was what she read. Then again they could also always go back to the house, there was plenty of things to do there. 
((I am going to head off to bed guys night :) ))

"Sure." Mackenzie said smiling. She hasn't drank in a while but she liked the whiskey he had. When she got the glass, she took a few sips and smiled. As she laid next to him, her eyes moved from the screen to him, then quickly back. 
(( @Hollipop , @Nyankitty!:3 O.o ))

Marco considered checking out the beach, but he decided he would go tomorrow morning at sunrise to take pictures, "I'm fine with going back to the house. Grace wanted to do that bonfire anyway," Marco loved bonfires. They were so...classic. He liked things that were classic.

Rhys chugged a Jack and Coke and took a moment to appreciate the burning taste of the whiskey. He poured himself one more, this time to just drink a bit slower, and went back to sit on his bed. Mackenzie had made herself comfortable, so he laid down next to her and did the same. He took the remote and pressed play and the movie began.

"Okay," she said happily then stared to make her way back to the house. A bonfire? Hmmm sounded fun. She couldn't wait to get to know everyone better, she knew that she was going to like it here, and was happy that she was invited.

Mackenzie saw that he was comfortable and grinned to herself. She laid her head on his shoulder as she watched the movie, getting even more comfy. She took a chug of her drink and continued watching. She randomly spoke when a thought came into her head, "Are we going to have that bonfire with everyone later?"

"Cool," Marco smiled, leading the way back to the house. There was a motorcycle in the driveway, which was kind of shocking. Rhys must have bought it from that bearded guy on the boardwalk. Marco thought it looked super cool. He went inside the house to see the doorway at Rhys and Mackenzie's room cracked. They were sharing the bottom bunk and watching a movie, looking rather cozy. Interesting...

Rhys was amused. He'd known Mackenzie for a few hours and she was already smitten with him. "Gray sounded pretty into it, so I assume so," he replied with a shrug, "I might do a trip to the liquor store to get some stuff for tonight. I wanna break in that bike, anyway," Rhys was still super pumped about the beautiful new motorcycle. Booze, babes, and bikes...what could be better?

"Can I tag along for that ride?" Mackenzie asked. She really wanted to go on a motorcycle, she never has before. She needed a drink as well, and was very excited about having the house to herself and other students who are super chill. Mackenzie was just super happy to be living a dream right now.

Danny thought that the bike, sitting in front of the house was beautiful, she wondered who it was. She always loved motorcycles but always been a little to afraid to ride one. " Well Thanks for joining me to the music store," she told him before starting to walk off to her own room.

Gray walked to the liquor store and bought alot of booze, vodka, whiskey even rum with a little Margarita mixers. when she was done she walked home, when she got home she put the Alcohol in The fridge and margarita mixers in the freezer and grab the vodka and sprite and poured them together and toke a couple of sips.

Danny soon wondered down stair. "Hey, I herd there was going to be a bon fire?" she said to Grace wondering into the kitchen, because of the niose. She hadn't really gotten to know her roommate but would like to. She seemed like an interesting girl, and would like to get to know her better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back