The Trip of a Lifetime! (Actual RP)

Nicoledashorty

One Thousand Club
Hello! I am writing this letter to you, to let you know that we are sending you to the beach for your time here in our high school. You and nine other students are being sent away to a beach house and will stay there all four years, but the bad news is you still have to learn. At the house, in each room there are two Mac laptops for you all to take your online studies and get the proper education. The website you will used is ran by us teachers in the school so we know how you are doing. But don't worry, you can use that Mac for other things instead of schoolwork. There will be five girls and five boys attending, so please behave all of you. Now, since there are a weird amount of students, one boy and one girl will have to share a room. You can pick your roommates, even though we highly recommend you pick someone you don't know, so you can make new friends. We are hoping you all will behave and not make the house a mess! We will be sending food over so you don't have to spend your money on anything but clothes and other needs. Since you all will probably want to go places that aren't walking distance, we are paying a limo driver to drive you around the place. Please also enjoy the other parts of the house: living area, game room, kitchen, pool, dining area, etc! We hope you enjoy your stay, good luck!

( @Nyankitty!:3 , @ForgottenBlood , @Hollipop , @awkwardxprincess , @Timv9 , @Shy Shadow , @ayezombie )

Mackenzie squealed of excitement as she got ready. It was early in the morning and she was so excited about her trip with the other students! As everything was packed with help of her parents, Mackenzie finished getting ready, putting on some shorts, a black tank top that showed her features, and her black high tops. She pulled her hair into a messy bun and did natural makeup. When it was time, Mackenzie hopped into her dad's truck and drove to the airport, only to end up there within a half an hour. After a lot of hugs and goodbyes, Mackenzie made her way over to a table with a sign about the trip. "Hello, I'm Mackenzie. Mackenzie Fraiser." She said with a smile.

The guy looked up with a bored expression and checked off her name. He pointed to a door that read 'First Class To Hawaii' then went back to what he was doing.

Mackenzie walked through the doors, putting her luggage on the cart thing. She boarded the plane and took a seat, feeling the comfort of the seat. She put her headphones in and listened to music on her phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nick woke up that morning excited for the trip. He had never been to Hawaii before and was excited to go. He was also happy to get away from his dad for a little bit he loved his dad a lot but his dad since this is Nicks freshman year in high school had really started pushing him hard with his hockey training. He got packed and got in his parents BMW and went to the airport he got out of the car and hugged his parents and said his good byes. He went to the table and singed in " Hi my name is Nick and I am here for the trip". The man looked up and crossed off Nicks name he dropped off his luggage and walked onto the plane. He grabbed a seat in first class

Kailin sighed, dragging herself out of bed. It took the girl a couple moments to realize what day it was, thanks to Island in The Sun playing by Wheezer.

"Kai, C'mon dude I'm driving you to the airport!" Yelled a boy from outside her door who just so happened to be her brother.

All of her 5 bags were packed, her room looking as if no one had lived there if it wasn't for the stack of old drawings on the shelf, some things from her childhood, and the worn out bed. After getting dressed into an Of Mice and Men black V-neck along with bright red shorts and her usually bright teal septum, she allowed in her brother to help carry out her bags.

"Have fun shorty." He said, lightly yanking on one of her few blue dreads that was mixed in with the dark brown as she stepped out.

"Love you Kyle. I'll call and post okay?" She said, tearing up a little. The girl was never one to cry, but the news that the twin she's been inseparable from all her life wasn't going with her has been hard ever since she was told.

"Love you too Kai. Now go, You're gonna miss your flight!"

Her things were checked in security as she signed in, the man not looking oh so enthused about his job.

"Kailin. Kailin Drake."

"Go ahead."

Kai walked on, looking around at her fellow passengers. One of the workers motioned her onto first class, so she sat down on one of the empty rows next to the window.

Grace sighed as her mother woke her up " Come on hunny! Time to get up! Still have to pack!" She said. She groans and sits up " Ok mom I'm up!" She got up and walked to her bathroom undresses and takes a shower, after that she. Gets dressed in to some short shorts and a v-neck t-shirt and some flops flops. When shes done she does her make up just spittle bit and starts to pack, she packed a lot of clothes and shoes plusher make up and others. When done she sighed because she packed a lot. " gray!! Your cabs here!!" "Alright mom!!"

She drags her bags down stairs and says goodbye to her Cat and her cute bunny and of course her family " wait! I love you!" She hands me some money " just extra" she starts to tear up " awe mom its ok. I'll be back!" Her brother helps me load the car up " thanks" she hugs him " love ya bro!" She hops in the cab and waves good bye to her family as she rides away. -time skip-

When she arrives at the Airport, she unloads her bag and walks to get a ticket " hi, first class to Hawaii Please" she hands me the ticket and grace hands her the money. " thanks" all her bags go throught the bag scanner and she abordes the plane. The person leads her to first class and she sits in the back near the window.

Nick sat in his window seat looking and seeing more of the first class fill up and its all kids about his age 14 or 15 some of them he has seen around before and starts to wonder how this trip is going to go

Mackenzie stared out the window while listening to music. She hummed the tune to Same Love, not caring about the other people hearing her. She played with her blonde hair and then scrummaged through her bag and pulled out her latest fashion magazine, reading the articles and admiring the clothes.

Nick heard humming and turned his head to look across the isle to the other row of seats and saw a girl with blonde hair humming to some music it sounded like same love but he couldn't be sure he kept looking at her and then some of his blonde hair got in his eyes and he wiped it to the side. He started thinking about the feelings he had recently started to have for other boys but then pushed those thoughts out of his head

Rhys woke up kind of late the morning of the trip, grateful that he was the kind of guy that could just roll out of bed and look awesome. He took a quick shower and let his jet black hair air dry. He pulled on his favorite blink-182 t-shirt with a sleeveless hoodie and a pair of dark jeans before slipping into a pair on Converse. All of his belongs had been packed up a few days ago, but he made sure to keep out a good first impression outfit. After cooking a quick but delicious breakfast of scrambled eggs and cheddar cheese, he grabbed his giant suitcase and headed outside.

He bid farewell to his motorcycle, Quinn, for the next four years. Rhys loved bikes, and the first thing on his Hawaii to-do list was to buy a second one to love for the next four years. It was an added bonus that chicks were super into the whole motorcycle thing. After giving Quinn a last little love-pat he walked to the nearby bus station and climbed about the shuttle to the airport.

He checked his suitcase and got through security before too long, and he found a table in a smaller terminal that said something about the trip. He walked up to the guy manning it and said, "Hi, I'm Rhys Sterling." the man nodded and pointed to a door that led onto a small jet plane. Nice dude, he thought sarcastically to himself. Rhys shook it off and swung his carry-on over his shoulder before boarding the plane. He was impressed by the inside of the jet even more so than the outside. He looked for a place to sit. There were still a few empty rows, but he decided to sit next to somebody. His gaze landed on a hot blonde girl in a nearby window seat reading a magazine, "Sup? Can I sit here?" he asked, flashing his trademark smile that was sure to make any girl weak in the knees.

Marco had just finished bidding an emotional goodbye to his family and entered the airport. This was his first time traveling anywhere alone, and he hoped everything would go smoothly. He checked his large suitcase and went through airport security, glad he wore an easy to get off pair of Vans. He had dressed to impress today, wearing his a blue plaid flannel and a slim-fit pair of khakis. Marco loved clothes almost as much as a girl. He was bisexual but not to the point of flamboyancy. He preferred females more, to be honest.

He spotted a table in a nearby terminal manned by a silent guy, "I'm Marco Levan." he told the guy, who pointed to a small door. It was a corridor that lead on to a jet plane. He went through it and paused to snap a picture with his brand new camera. Marco loved photography, and the camera was the nicest thing he'd ever owned. He promised his mother that he would take tons of pictures for her.

He stepped on to the plane and was blown away. He'd never been on a plane this nice before. There were a few people here already, but he decided to grab a solo seat. If somebody wanted to join him, of course he would oblige.

Kai sat there, listening to her music as she scribbled down the lyrics jumping around in her head. Quietly she tapped on the pull out desk infront of her, humming the lyrics to the song that was in the works. Looking around her more and more students filed in and as everyone found their seats she could still feel the comfort and hustle in an airport. Kai loved the feeling of an airport, with the food stalls and tons of random stores. She smiled to the boy sitting a row over from her who had just taken a seat.

Mackenzie was about to start reading a new magazine when she heard a male voice. She looked up to see he was talking to her, and smiled. "Yeah of course. Go ahead." Mackenzie blushed slightly then went back to her magazine, looking at a picture.

(No worries! Have rooms already been assigned?)

Rhys grinned and slid in next to her, "I'm Rhys, by the way." he wasn't concerned about her getting annoyed about his interrupting her magazine reading. He saw the way she blushed. He loved females more than it was healthy, but they loved him too. He'd even requested the one co-ed room in the shared house. He kind of hoped this one was his roommate.

Mackenzie smiled and looked up. "So you're my famous roommate. I'm Mackenzie." She said, grinning up at him. She took a minute to take in his features, that were perfect. Then she blushed a little more and looked to the ground.

(I have the room assignments on the first post in the sign up sheets if you wanna take a look. c: )

Nick sighed a little and started to rethink this whole trip it had seemed that just about everyone was on the plane now and he sat in his seat and started to listen to music as he sat looking around at the other kids pushing his beach blonde hair away from his crystal clear blue eyes

"More like infamous," he joked, giving her a playful wink, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mackenzie..." Rhys was a lucky dude, but this took the cake. His roommate was hot! Some inappropriate thoughts paraded through his head, but he shook them away. Down, boy.

"Same to you. Uh I'm sorry but can I go back to reading?" Mackenzie smiled, then pointed to her magazine. She was happy to have a nice, and cute, roommate, but she really liked this magazine.

Rhys raised an eyebrow, kind of confused. It must have been a really good magazine, "Sure," he replied, slipping in his headphones and letting the sounds of The Wonder Years fill his ears with amazement. He was ready for take-off.

♥Donnie♥

Donnie woke up and noticed that he was late for the flight.Sighing Donnie got out of bed and scratched his head then walked over to his closer. And slide the door open."Luckily I already packed."he said softly and pulled put two huge suitcases and four small ones.After tugging them outside the closet he took out the outfit he was going to wear today which consisted of;black ripped jeans,black and red bulls snapback,black vans,and a black chemical romance sweater that he loved so dearly,mostly because it had vampire teeth on it.He laid the outfit on the bed and took out his under garments and brought those into the bathroom with then and laid them on the sink folded up.

After staring at himself in the mirror for a couple of minutes trying to focus his vision a bit he finally adjusted the water and hopped into the shower for a quick wash up before heading to the airport.He could hear his little sister in the background singing the Dora theme song and he smirked and laughed.He turned off the water and stepped out of the shower.A cold rush went down his back and he shivered then dried off before slipping on his underclothes and walking out of the bathroom.He heard his sister run up the stairs and knocking on his door.He opened the door to find a very short and long brown headed girl with bright grayish green eyes and pearly white teeth.He laughed and picked his little sister up"What's up Charlie?"he asked."Donnie can I go with you?"she asked sweetly.Donnie smiled at his sister"No Charlie you can't go with me on this one.I promise the next time we'll go together kiddo ok?Me and you a promise."he said.Charlie nodded and hugged then kissed her brothers cheek and giggled.Donnie laughed and hugged her as well then set her down.He watched as she skipped down to her room and started to play with her dolls.Donnie closed his door and put on his full outfit along with two batman posts for his ears.

Putting in the post he walked over to his luggage and pulled them downstairs in front of the door and grabbed his keys before saying goodbye to his mother and kisses her goodbye adding a hug as well.He put his things into the truck and some in the back seat and drive off to the airport.Once he got there he showed his ticket."Donatello correct?"the man said.Donnie sighed and nodded"Donnie.Its Donnie."he added."Noted."the man said and nodded his head the gestured Donnie to where the plane was.Donnie smirked and went on the plane.He saw some people wee already on it and he wondered what seat he had."We'll here here goes nothing."he said quietly.He passed a girl that was humming one of his favorite songs,another girl who was writing down something,and a guy who seemed overly excited to be in first class.For Donnie he want surprised at all because out of the many times he has been in a plane first class was the only class he went to except that one time he went to business class.He turned to a boy with blonde hair and noticed that he had the seat right beside him.He sighed faintly and looked at him"Hello I'm Donnie."he said."Is anyone sitting here?"he asked .

❤Ashton❤

Ashton was excited to go to the trip today.He had all of his stuffed packed and ready and himself was ready as well.Only problem was that he needed to find hi favorite bracket that he lost"I can't find it anywhere!"he shouted to the other people who were trying to look for them as well;his brother,mom,and dad."got em'"he brother said and ran up to him then put them in his hand.Ashton smiled and sighed"Thanks bro."he said putting the shoes in the luggage.His brother nodded and said "No problem."before walking off and going back into his room to,most likely,play on his Xbox.

Ashton slug the two tot bags over his shoulders and rolled the other suitcases downstairs and out to his car.After placing everything safe inside the car he walked back inside and said goodbye everyone,grabbed a snack,then headed out and drove to the airport which was about forty minutes away.Ashton parked his car and took his things to where everyone who was going on this trip along with him were boarding "You're Ashton Relz?"the man asked.Ashton nodded an pushed up the strap on his shoulder.The man nodded and told him were to go and Ashton followed.He boarded on the plane and saw others on it as well.He looked at the number down on his ticket then back up at the people.
A seat next to a guy?Score one for Ash.he thought and sat next to a boy with a checkered shirt in"Hey dude.Im Ashton but you can call me Ash if you want.And what's your name?"he asked.Ashton was wearing ripped but loose jean pants with air Jordan 3 on and a shirt that was a grey and white button up collar shirt.He also and grey and red suspenders that hung down from his pants.He sat down beside the boy and ran his hand through his hair then smile at the boy.

Nick took his beats headphones off and looked at donnie and smiled a little "yea dude your good to sit here. He smiled at the boy and "my name is Nick how about you dude" Nick thought the boy had some cute features about him but he was not really nick's type at the moment

Danny went into the airport, she was drop off by a taxi and there was no emotinal goodbyes. She went up to a man with a board expression on his face, looking as if he wished to be anywhere but here He asked for my name.

"Daniel Manson," I told him using my real name, but hated the way it sounded coming out of my mouth. He pointed her in the right direction and she found the plane. She stepped inside. She had only been in one once and never as nice as this one. She was excited and nervous about the new experiances. She saw a open seat next to a window and took it putting in her earphones and listening to music, waiting for the plane to take flight.

DOUBLEPOST=1378779735,1378779700][/DOUBLEPOST](I am sorry for my super late reply :( )

Grace grabbed a bag and toke out her i-pod and plugs in her earphones, humming to her favorite song ' cassie ' by flyleaf. She looks around and sees a couple a cute guys and some girls, she sighs and thinks ' No one gonna like me ' she slide further in her seat as the started to take off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back