The Trip of a Lifetime! (Actual RP)

"Yeah a little," she told the girl. Danny was kind of a independent person, she had to be. She thought herself how to play the guitar by herself, since no one was willing to. "Yeah and I like rock."

Marco got into his bathing suit and saw that people were still hovering in the living room. He shrugged and headed out on to the patio to the pool. He jumped in and let the icy water overcome him.

Rhys grabbed a necklace and thanked Kai. She was quite the sweetheart. Afterwards, he got into his swimsuit and joined Marco outside in the water.

Mackenzie noticed that it was pretty boring for her. She hoped out of the hot tub and wrapped her towel around her waist. She walked into the house and went to her room, changing back into pajamas. Looking around the room, Mackenzie found her MAC and started it up, quickly going to the music app and putting on Miss Jackson by Panic! at the disco. As she sang along she checked Facebook and a few other things. Mostly, she just spent her time in there doing nothing.

Rhys hopped out of the pool after a while. It was just him and Marco, and it was kind of awkward anyway. He ruffled his wet hair with his towel while walking back inside. Giving a slight nod to the people in the front room, he headed in to his room to hang out with Mackenzie. The girl was laying on her bed with the computer screen popped open in front of her. Rhys playfully threw himself on to the mattress beside her and nosily asked, "Whatcha doin'?" in a cutesy obnoxious voice.

Mackenzie smiled and looked at him, then back at the screen. "Nothing, just checking Facebook and such!" She paused her music to talk and looked over, suddenly getting lost in his eyes. 'Stop it Kenzie. He probably thinks you're awkward enough!' She thought to herself and quickly turned back to her laptop. Mackenzie's best friend, Carly, messaged her about borrowing a DVD, and quickly replied back. "Why did you stop swimming? Too lonely without this awesome girl there?" Mackenzie said with a giggle.

"You already know!" Rhys rolled his eyes flirtatiously. He was still shirtless and in his swim trunks, but he didn't care. He was perfectly comfortable like this. He got up and grabbed his own computer before joining her on her bed once more. He popped it open to his blog and typed a new text post. He made the font super large to make sure Mackenzie could see.

Hiya followers. I met a cool girl today :)

He posted it and playfully stuck his tongue out at his roommate.

Mackenzie smiled and put her arm around his back for a quick hug. She looked at the laptop and then typed his name in, following him quickly. Then went onto her own blog and typed.

Awesome new friend! :D

Then Mackenzie giggled and once again looked at him, sending him a perfect smile. Then, she noticed he didn't have a shirt on and didn't stop staring at his perfect body.

Gray dived down again and and sat upon he ledge she her feet were dangling in the water, She grabs her phone and see if she has any text, Ofc ourse her best friend "Hey! i miss you alot i wish you were here!" she text and waits for her to text back. 
?? :) @Shy Shadow

((Sorry))

Cole though t about it for a moment before answering, he wasn't sure what to tell her about. "Well I grew up in California, me and Danny are best friends and always have been, um.... I have a pet Boston named Sid...." He said trying to think of more better things to tell her but ended up asking , "what about you?"

Rhys smiled at the blog post and noticed Mackenzie staring at his chest. He laughed a little in his mind before going back to scrolling down his dashboard.

Gray smiled and put her phone up "Well i have two tattoos, one my wrist and one on my shoulder blade' she says and pulls her wrist out of the water to show him "..And i use to live in califona to and also i have a bunny and a kitty" she says with a warm smile and looks up at him.

Mackenzie blushed and looked away. "My bad." She looked at her laptop and messaged her friend back. All of a sudden a blast of heat hit Mackenzie's body. She removed her sweatpants to show booty shorts and went back to her laptop. 
(( @Hollipop o,o :3 ))

Nicoledashorty said:
Mackenzie blushed and looked away. "My bad." She looked at her laptop and messaged her friend back. All of a sudden a blast of heat hit Mackenzie's body. She removed her sweatpants to show booty shorts and went back to her laptop. 
(( @Hollipop o,o :3 ))
(I'm having lunch!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Rhys smirked a bit. Mackenzie was making this almost too easy. The blushing was cute and all, but he liked a challenge sometimes. But hey, if she wasn't going to be the challenge, he would. He hopped up from her bed and grabbed a Coke before returning to his own. He didn't acknowledge the fact that she had stripped off her sweats and was wearing short shorts now. He was kind of a player, but it was all in good fun.

Mackenzie seemed to be in a flirty mood, which doesn't happen much. She hopped from her bed down to Rhys' bed behind him and moved her arms around his neck, her head on his shoulder and hands on his bare chest. "Wanna watch another movie until our bonfire?" She asked, smiling into his neck. His body heat made her feel comfortable so she stayed there, holding onto him. 
(..? Sorry i'm so bored! ;- ;)

Rhys shrugged. He was kind of bored of watching movies. He really wanted to ride that brand new motorcycle. "Sure, you pick," he replied. She had made her way on to his bed and he laughed a bit.

Mackenzie got off and sat next to him. "You don't seem like you want to. You pick what to do!" She said, looking at him with her winning smile. She pushed her hair back and looked around, taking in more of the room, then back to Rhys. Then she noticed she was staring at his bare chest again and turned a slight pink.

Rhys thought. At this point they were too close to bonfire time for him to ride the bike--he didn't want to rush his first go round on the new bike. "I might go for a walk on the beach, or something," he decided. He threw a tank top on over his bare chest and walked out of the room. giving Mackenzie a smile that said she could follow him, if she wanted. He waved to the people in the living area and walked out back and through the pool gate, out on to the warm Hawaiian sand. Now this was more like it.

Mackenzie smiled and followed along, saying bye to everyone. When they got outside she felt the nice heat. "I can't believe I got picked for this trip. It's amazing." She said to Rhys, staying close by next to him since it was really crowded. To make it easier, Mackenzie just wrapped her hands around his arms and kept walking. She was tiny so she didn't want to get stuck in a crowd by accident.

After a while of playing around with her guitar in the girls bedroom she said, "I think I am going to head off to the pool, see you around?" She then went and left her guitar back in her own room, laying on top of the covers, then went out to the pool...

(Sorry I've been absent guys. My friend Jessica just got our of Dover after two weeks. She was a level one for half the time so we've been helping her get back to a little bit of normalcy and get in contact with the guy she met in there c:)

Kai smiled to the girl and nodded while fixing the guitars strap.

"Sure. Hey, if you ever wanna play around with the equip I've got or something feel free!" She said, only shutting the door once she was sure the girl was gone. After adjusting the knobs a final time she began playing her favorite song.

"I was walkin' down the street

When out the corner of my eye

I saw a pretty little thing approaching me

She said I never seen a man

Who looked so all alone

Oh could you use a little company

And if you pay the right price

Your evening will be nice

You can go and send me on my way

I said you're such a sweet young thing

Why do you do this to yourself?

She looked at me and this is what she said

There ain't no rest for the wicked

Money don't grow on trees

I got bills to pay

I got mouths to feed

Ain't nothing in this world for free

No I can't slow down

I can't hold back

Though you know I wish I could

No there ain't no rest for the wicked

Until we close our eyes for good"

Even ghosts have a home to haunt. We open windows and lock our doors, so let us in.

Danny went out to the pool and sat on one of the lawn chairs as she stuck in her headphones. Cole was talking to her roommate and could tell that those two would be getting close.

Rhys jumped a little when Mackenzie grabbed his arm, but he got used to it. When she enthused about being selected for the trip and he nodded in agreement. It really was amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back