• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Trials (Unique teens)

Allina Auburn

Waltzing Matilda of Music
In a world where everyone is the same and being unique is a crime there are individuals commiting crimes by being themselves these so criminals are stolen by the government and taken to a labatory there they are given tracking chips and a tiny metal chip that nestles itself into your heart if you are to rebellious during the trials they will kill you.

They are then put in a chamber each of them with another they are forced to torture each other who ever breaks first is put in the weak team.They are told to pillage each other they are told that if they win they will be able to love normally but what they don't know is that it is a test if one team takes over the others they will all be sent to asylum for life but if they create a unique society they will free the trapped unique and live freely.

Wondering if there is any interest or is there anything I should change if there is any interest I will post the link.

http://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-trials.66962/

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh.

I don't want to spoil it for you...

So you will probably never get the reference.

I'm sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back