• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Torn Banner

Axel The Englishman Axel The Englishman , I am interested. I realize that it is my own folly for being too lazy to read through the 8 recent pages. Still, I would appreciate it if you could summarize any important information which has been discussed over the course of it?

I could manage.
ESTOGA RULES THE SEAS. Also, how do sports exist in this World? Due to how Estogan culture is, they probably would have had plenty of time to come up with sports to play. Asking for reasons. Gonna spread sports and shit around, maybe even start hosting the not-olympics.

Tournaments will dominate my lands. Speaking of my lands: here they are gallantly displayed in a most royal crimson..png

Behold the mighty Empire of Oros.

At some point in Estogan history, the island was invaded by a human nation with far superior tech The Estogan military was wiped out in a single battle, the nation utterly embarrassed as it was forced to kneel for a few decades to foreign rule. After a successful rebellion, etc, the Estogans, determined to never let it happen again, began to get really big into their navy. We can either leave that nation as unknown, or one of you can take it if you want free negative relations with Estoga.

Still here but quick question, may I have the two islands in the middle of the sea around my land? It would make more sense to have those islands as.mine rather than be unclaimed :P

Also, where can I get my hands on a Nation sheet? I plan to be an industrial powerhouse with an infantry/naval focus
I AM NAVY MAN. REEEEEEE

At some point in Estogan history, the island was invaded by a human nation with far superior tech The Estogan military was wiped out in a single battle, the nation utterly embarrassed as it was forced to kneel for a few decades to foreign rule. After a successful rebellion, etc, the Estogans, determined to never let it happen again, began to get really big into their navy. We can either leave that nation as unknown, or one of you can take it if you want free negative relations with Estoga.

I see you need a mighty overlord to play that role in your history, I am a mighty overlord who likes to play roles in history.

We have something in common, let's negotiate. Pal.

If anyone wants to be former vassals of a mighty overlord, I'm your man.

SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV

HA HA HA HA

That's why you need an Army. Like mine.
We'll settle this over sports matches. You know, the ones I invented because everyone else is too big into fighting to do anything culturally significant.

I see you need a mighty overlord to play that role in your history, I am a mighty overlord who likes to play roles in history.

We have something in common, let's negotiate. Pal.
I mean. If you want to be that person, I will warn you the Estogans will not like you too well. I mean, they will still deal with you, but don't expect much of a friendly attitude. But, you'd be more familiar with them and their land than anyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back