• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Titan OOC

So here’s a good thing to ask, what kind of things plot wise are you hoping to see in the roleplay?

So here’s a good thing to ask, what kind of things plot wise are you hoping to see in the roleplay?
Well personally I'm looking forward to the crew's chemistry and how that affects their jobs (for better or for worse) y'know??

Well personally I'm looking forward to the crew's chemistry and how that affects their jobs (for better or for worse) y'know??
SAME! Character development and the interactions between the crew is looking great already! Like it’ll be interesting to see how our characters develop and grow with one another. However I’m also looking forward to eventual conflict and splitting of certain people.

SAME! Character development and the interactions between the crew is looking great already! Like it’ll be interesting to see how our characters develop and grow with one another. However I’m also looking forward to eventual conflict and splitting of certain people.
YES!! Conflict between characters always makes things more interesting. There are so many ways this roleplay could go and I'm so ready for all of them!!!

YES!! Conflict between characters always makes things more interesting. There are so many ways this roleplay could go and I'm so ready for all of them!!!
Oh I’m sure you aren’t ready for all of them. After all, what’s a roleplay without some plot twists?

So this might be sort of dumb, but how would ya’ll feel about choosing a theme song for this roleplay?

WELP THIS SONG IS AMAZING! and i think i just found a new band to get into
I think it works well with the whole feel of the roleplay ^-6

I KNOW RIGHT?! If you want to hear some more great ones, just listen to the rest of their EVOLVE, Threat of Survival, and Amaryllis albums. Who am I kidding, all their music is great.

Hey, so I’ve been thinking if a name for the galaxy this RP takes place in. How does the Xevious system sound?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back