• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tired Tavern Chatroom (OOC Light Lotus)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Literary Revenant

One Thousand Club
d22a77219ea3ddcb3b3e5a95e53da96b.png

d1d2b937bfd9ffad674438c41899b848.png

Authors Notes
These rules are mostly just guidelines, advisories. However, if any of them are broken to a major degree, I will address that person. Please read these and feel free to ask me any questions.

1: RPNation rules apply first and foremost. Handy Link right here: RpNation: Community Guidelines

2: Respect other players at all times.

2a: If anyone feels disrespected or harassed, they have the freedom to let me know through DM. Minor offenses will result in a "talking to". Major offenses will result in expulsion.

3: Respond to @ Mentions from myself and other players in a timely manner.

3a: "Timely Manner" Will be defined as within 3 days. This is to allow some time to get past any personal endeavors.

3b: If for any reason, you cannot respond in a timely manner, please let me know and we can work something out.

3c: If for any reason, you lose interest in the story, please let me know and we can write in a "Passing Away" or "Departure" scene to fit it into the story.

4: No "One Liner" posts in main IC thread. I expect each interaction, save for certain partnerships, to have paragraphs of text.

4a: "Paragraphs" will be defined as minimal 3 paragraphs with 5 sentences per.

4b: (Recommendation) I encourage players who want their characters to interact with one another to contact the other player prior to posting to collaborate a shared post. That way there isn't multiple bouncing posts that take away from the setting.

5: In Character Applications, I will not tolerate any God/Overpowered characters whatsoever.

5a: "God/Overpowered characters" is defined as writing anything that has omnipotent power, so much power in a specialization that makes it unbeatable, or anything involving invincibility/complete immunity to certain things.

6: Do NOT play other players characters unless given permission by their creator and informing me first.

7: BB codes are allowed but keep fonts readable and text clearly visible.

7a: (Recommendation) I advise having some way of 'hiding and opening' text in an IC post. I primarily use accordions for this purpose as they are customizable and allow me to hide a mountain of text so people don't have to scroll through to read someone else's post.

8: Keep all IC chatter in the IC thread, keep any OOC chatter in the OOC thread. If you need to ask me a question relating to anything IC or otherwise, PM me or tag me in OOC.

9: Please do not intentionally spam the IC thread. (Meaning don't post the same content twice intentionally.)

10: (Recommendation) Writing Scenes and other content takes time for me. During "Vacay" scenes, I strongly advise players to take full advantage to interact with other characters. This is a Group RP afterall. :D

11: Romance is allowed and encouraged! I have spoken with RPN staff, I have been given clarification on Sexual/Sensual Content. I'll include more details in this handy
So, a given thing is no description of Sex or Sexual Bodyparts of ANY KIND.
In men, things like "Loin Tightening" and "Rod Hardening" and anything similar is a No-No.
In Women, things involving becoming "Wet" or using the words "Breasts" and "Boobs" and anything similar are a No-No. (Advise using Chest or Bust)
You can say people have slept together before. You can say that a certain person wants to sleep with another person. You can say that they are about to sleep together, but you CANNOT include ANY SEXUAL detail of what's happening. Fade to black is mandatory if it's getting to that point.
If you feel that you need clarification about any content your making feel free to ask me. You, or I for that matter, will not get in trouble for asking me before posting said content.

Lastly have some fun, we are here to free ourselves into a world where we can have fun and be happy.

Foster Foster Once Once Ambiloquous Ambiloquous mysteryxio mysteryxio Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Elucid Elucid Nessi Nessi Walnutt_ Walnutt_

So I had a question come up in regards to Classes in Character Applications. I do want to keep them on the simpler side with the Warrior/Rogue/Magi formatting but let me elaborate on what's workable and what's not.

Say you wanted to make a character called a Bladedancer: Someone who uses magic in an intricate dance to control blades and fight their enemies.
That would not be accepted as its impractical, and a tad niche.

Say you wanted to be a Chronomancer: A mage specialized in controlling time, able to freeze time allowing them to easily dispatch enemies.
That's a nono as it's potentially op and Godlike.

Grey Hunter: An marksman/fighter skilled in hunting, killing, and potentially even taming beasts of the Grey to fight alongside them.
That's good to go as it's lore friendly, practical, and relatively simple.

Bard: A character who uses charm and guile to coerce and infiltrate. Trained in self defense and stealth, the Bard also makes a deadly and sometimes silent adversary.
A bit cheesy, but thats doable as well because again, it's relatively simple, not over specialized, and doesn't boast an op ability.

Ultimately this is not going to be like DnD or Divinity. Think ESO, Swtor, and Wow (in some cases) when making Classes. That's all. :)

Still working on the sheet. ( I found a great picture for my character, and they are a healer. )

This Alveric hates her people more than the Voral elves. ( Would you want to become a priest of the sun when their hierarchy system is crap, and you know what they did to the Voral elves? Nope. )

Also, it's been slow on the apps. At this point its pretty much a sign up sheet cause only you and 1 other person has given me a sheet. You've gotten all of the @ mentions right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back