• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The throne is lost

"Oh, what is this? Dear stranger, are you perhaps curious as to who I am, or where I am going? I will not bore you with detailed introductions, however I will tell you of the land that I seek to travel.

As you probably already know, this world contains traces of magic left by the gods. Within the kingdom, where as my destination lies, a single method of utilizing these traces was once banned to the people. 'Daemon Summoning', it is called, which, though powerful, is quite dangerous to those who are not strong of will. But, unfortunately for the old king, a pack of Neanderthals sought to bring this danger to the masses. He tried to deny them, he did, however it did not go entirely well. In the end, they killed the royal family and usurped the throne, allowing all individuals to have access to this magic. Killers are born by the day, as the summoners are not always found with good intentions.

However, distant rumors state that the princess still lives. Hiding amongst the masses, raised in secrecy. Coming of age, a party of adventures may appear on some mighty quest. The days ahead do look fun, don't they?

Perhaps even the throne will shake once more in the not so distant future? "

- Alexander the Cleric

Welcome! Excuse the exert from Alexander, I wished to have a little fun.

Within the world, there is little magic to be found, but the presence is still there. One of the stronger magics, Daemon Summoning was kept within the castle walls as to prevent the common populace from receiving it. Displeased with this 'greed', individuals rose up in attempt to free the magic for all. However, this resulted in the murder of the king, the queen, as well absolute chaos within the walls.

Our story takes place 12 years after this, where Daemon Summoning is now a part of the world, freed from it's narrow confines. However, in order to obtain such a power, one must find the stones before summoning. As such, adventurers appeared, in search of this power, some with good intentions, others not. Within these adventures comes an assortment of classes, Tank, Priests, Beast Masters, Weapon Masters, and a number of others. But what's more, on top of these adventures, what is to happen when the former princess is found alive, and seeks to take back the throne once more?

I'm interested for sure, I'd love to be the princess or perhaps one of those who raised her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back