• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Three Side War

DizjayDeathPride

Five Thousand Club
Kind of an idea I've been developing

Death. The eldest Horseman. An Arch Angel. Endless. A curse. He has been in many places, many forms, through all of time. He has called himself the rival of God, saying he will reap the man himself one day. He has made many rivals, many pacts, and many enemies. Mortals fear him. Immortals worship him. Except.. some. Death is the opposite of Lucifer, the first Arch Angel. Due to Lucifer's actions he was to be killed. But Death and Michael could not allow their brother to end. So Lucifer was sealed away. Soon as conscious life was created, Death left the title of Arch Angel and became an Endless, obtaining new abilities. But after awhile, Death and the Endless had different ideals. And soon, God had created the Horsemen of the Apocalypse, sealing Death in the final scroll. As time went on, the scrolls were opened and Death has affiliated himself with the Horsemen, becoming their eldest brother, leader, and protector. He still holds and values the ideals he developed throughout time. But his title now stays. As the most powerful being in existence, second only to God and rivaling Satan, many have either feared or loathed Death. But as his three apocalyptic brothers have gone on rampages and Death was the one to stop them, he has become more and more accepted. As time progressed, Death became more and more neutral, letting actions solve themselves. But now a threat has come to his brethren. The Endless and their power and the Arch Angels and the angels now fight to destroy Death or change his loyalty. Three sides, three enemies. Who will win? What does this mean for the future?

So what I'm thinking is slots for the horsemen, arch angels, and the endless. Then from there people can be any and almost every species they want (with some limits) and side with either the Horsemen, the Endless, or the Arch Angels

Yes?

Sounds like my kind of party. Kill angels, be a horseman of the apoclypse AND fight demons at the same time? Sounds like If you took the game Darksiders and amped it up to 11! I'm in IF i get to be a horseman or side with em cus they sound like the most badass dudes ever.

Mahonasi said:
Sounds like my kind of party. Kill angels, be a horseman of the apoclypse AND fight demons at the same time? Sounds like If you took the game Darksiders and amped it up to 11! I'm in IF i get to be a horseman or side with em cus they sound like the most badass dudes ever.
So the Horsemen are between me and a close group of friends I know irl who's personalities fit the Horseman itself. That being said, the only empty one is Pestilence. My intention was to keep it to myself. Would you mind being some any other species that sides with the Horsemen or do you like demand to be a Horseman? Side note, I've never played Darksiders xD

Bump bump

alright if thats what you want then sure. Idc if im a horseman if i can be on that side of the war though that works just as well. also darksiders is an awesome game from ps3 era where you play as horseman of war and fight demons and angels to restore balance.

Mahonasi said:
alright if thats what you want then sure. Idc if im a horseman if i can be on that side of the war though that works just as well. also darksiders is an awesome game from ps3 era where you play as horseman of war and fight demons and angels to restore balance.
recruit us people cause like I have no idea how xD find interested victims!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back