• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Three Empires

I'm currently working on a Roleplay that is about a war taking place between 3 empires. I might add more detail to the story but here's what I got so far.

In the beginning of civilization, there were 3 Empires. The Dragonfire, the Skyblade and The Aarthdon. Each group consisted of Humans, Elves, Orcs and Dwarves. The Dragonfire are a group of warriors that see dragons as allies, not beasts, and have befriended them. The Aarthdon is a magic-based and intelligent society that believes the world should belong to them. The Skyblades are skilled warriors in the art of sword and archery, who praise honour in battle, and distrusted magic. They didn't like each other, and often refused to communicate with each other. But at the end of 194, the Aarthdon attacked the Skyblades and Dragonfires, declaring war on them both. The Skyblades and Dragonfire were alliances at first, but eventually the Dragonfire lost loyalty to them and betrayed the Skyblades. The year of 195 has merely started, and so has the Great War.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds interesting. Could you be any role? Like a princess, servant, assassin, baker, etc. for example.

Sounds interesting. Could you be any role? Like a princess, servant, assassin, baker, etc. for example.

You can, but try to fit into the type of society you live in. If your part of the Dragonfire you honestly don't want to be a dragon slayer.

The concept seems interesting! If you want, i could help expand on the lore a bit more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back