• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tale of Wonderland {Temp. closed}

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

AEONmeteorite

Architect of Worlds
Helper
the queen of hearts.png

This is the tale that is told to children in Wonderland. It creates fear for the peasants in the Queen's kingdom, yet, it also gives many a reason to fight back. Alice has been gone for years, but a rebellion formed from her death. The rebels constantly sing the tale, so when they come across a rabbit, they'll know exactly how to fight them. What they don't know, is that at one point, there was a fifth rabbit....

The Queen of Hearts chose five rabbits
Each, except one, did everything right
-
The orange rabbit spilled the Red Queen's tea
And he was beheaded that same night
But the brown rabbit saw the entire thing

So the March Hare ran away to join the rebels' fight

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLEPLAY

In this roleplay, you can choose to either be a rebel or beneath the Queen's command (the black, white and gray rabbits.) There are only three on her side, because we don't need tons of bad guys. I am posting a character list, but if there is another character you want to CREATE, then go ahead and do so. Make sure you say their side and what they can do, just try to keep it Wonderland-esc.

Queen's rabbits
The Queen- Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6
White
Black- Little_Willow Little_Willow
Gray- Danidify Danidify
-The most you need to follow for the rabbit are their attributes and roles. Besides that, you can choose their weapon, personality, how they look, everything else. (You could even make them change sides EVENTUALLY, if you wanted).-

Rebellion
Hatter- Just A Midget Just A Midget
Dormouse
March Hair (brown rabbit) - AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite
Dee
Dum
Caterpillar
Flower human- Svisttt Svisttt
-Understand, you can make these characters your own. Caterpillar could just be a super wise dude, but he's the reflection of who the caterpillar is.-

Neutral
Cheshire- Coriander Coriander
Your own creation​

Ask any questions. This is to see interest, so say what you think. If you're wondering, why isn't this a fandom? That's because it's an entirely different story and I don't want people to be completely confined to the original story.

PLEASE NOTE: Every character DOES NOT need to be filled to start the rp. People can either join in later or we treat them as something similar to npcs.

Basic plot beginning
The Roleplay will start with the March Hare attempting to find rebels to join. Some may trust March, some may try to kill or capture the brown rabbit. Others may not even be present when March arrives. No matter how long it takes to earn trust and create friendships, the first thing that needs to go down are the rabbits. They are in the way of the Queen, but she'll come next... This is war.

Rules

1. Follow rpnations rules
2. No godmodding
3. Remember your character doesn't need to be in every single scene. Sometimes it's good to sit back, read and enjoy until the time is right. (Not really a rule, but I wanted to say this.)
4. If you want to do something, but you are unsure if it is okay, please ask me. It's better being safe than sorry.
5. Write at least one paragraph per post. Now, you can get away with a short post if you put (sp) at the bottom of it. This tells me that you recognize it's short, and that, hopefully, it won't happen often. I understand that sometimes there isn't much that needs to be said.
6. Tag those who you need to read your post no matter what. Those who are directly involved and those who have affiliation with what is happening. This is because it is likely that roleplays are happening in different places since there are rebels and The Queen's rabbits.​

Last edited:
(Introduction. I do not expect all posts to be this long.)
--​

March flung her body into the air as she looked over her shoulder and glanced at the castle. The lights twinkled in the twisted night. It was quiet there. For some strange reason, she expected guards and chaos, but no one appeared to notice that she had left. No one had yet to notice the brown rabbit disappeared. Ran away.

With pointed toes, March landed on a rock and spilled into a sprint. She used her left hand to grab at her shirt, near her collar. Breathing was becoming more and more difficult. She hadn’t even made it far, but her panting would not quit. March swallowed and bit her bottom lip, she couldn’t breath, yet, she wanted to scream.

He, the orange rabbit, had always been the Queen’s servant. While the white rabbit was her right hand, the orange was her left. Four rabbits fought for her, while one simply needed to make her happy. All, he needed to do was make her happy, and yet, and yet, and yet, and yet and YET!

The first tears sprung from the brown rabbit’s eyes, saturated in sorrow, confusion and betrayal. She jumped into the air again, grabbed the edge of her sleeve and wiped it across her cheeks.

“No,” March whimpered as her chin shook. She still clung to her shirt, pulling near where her heart was. It hurt there. It ached and throbbed. “He merely spilled the tea. Just a tiny bit.” Her voice cracked as she landed, sprinted and jumped. “You didn’t need to take everything away from him.”

The brown rabbit couldn’t stop her sob. If she hadn’t been ahead of schedule, if March hadn’t been so ecstatic to give the Queen the documents about all the things she found in Outskirts, all the information that could change everything, then March wouldn’t have ever witnessed such devastation.

But if she hadn’t witnessed such, who would have known of the demise that the Queen of Hearts caused?

March gazed over her shoulder again. She couldn’t see the castle. Had she already gone that far? She wanted all of her memories to disappear, along with the castle, along with the orange rabbit. It wouldn’t hurt anymore then. If the pang that resided in her heart was gone, then it wouldn’t matter anymore.

It was there though. It wouldn't just go away. So, March leapt into the air once more and wailed. This time, rather than her graceful decent, she plummeted. The brown rabbit’s tears fogged her sense and she hit the ground, causing small abrasions all over the side of her body.

And there she wept, one hand stuck to her heart and the other, squeezing the satchel around her waist. That’s where everything she needed was. Everything.

Last edited:
A little ways into the distance, shadowed woods loomed over the horizon. There, curious eyes watched the speck ascend and descend, then ascend again before plummeting. Decisions and outcomes flooded the twisted viewers mind, but only one question about the events unfolding before arose. What would be more fun?

It could be nothing more than the evening lunatic doing as they please, or it could be something interesting. Something big in the beginning stages. Excitement drowned out reason and Cheshire sat up from his branch. If this was going to be a domino effect, he wanted to be the one to push it over.

At first it was his legs, turning into the mist like substance that filled the murky woods. Then his torso, all the way up to his eyes. Reappearing soon after on the forest floor. He walked, slowly at first but soon the anticipation got too much and it rose to a slow sprint. He crept around, avoiding large openings and vast fields, the castle in the distance reminding him of the dangers near.

Cheshire's eyes fixated on the small, quivering mound in the tall grass before him. He opened his mouth as if to say something, before his mind told him otherwise. He wanted to treat this like any other wounded creatures he's seen. And startling it with vocal interaction was not the way to go.

He crept forward, treating the ground like thin, fragile glass. When he got close enough to be able to see details from the saturated blue moon, He only got more excited. A rabbit. And Cheshire didn't think it was just any rabbit. Though he had never seen the queens rabbits up to face, his gut wrenched with the warning.

He leaned forward, resting his body weight onto his knees, reaching out with one hand and pressing a light finger into its shoulder,
cautious of a hostile reaction.

Last edited:
HD_2016_03_23-22_53_46_preview.jpg

Narissa stood as her guard held the head of the orange rabbit. The body was laying on her marble floor, spilling precious rubies outward. She leaned down and swiped some up with her fingers and watched it with nearly blank eyes. Eyes that held no emotion.
"Such a pity. He was left hand. A good one too."
She waved off the guards, who gathered the body and left.
"You know what to do with it."
Her heels clicked as she walked away. She stuck out her bloody hand and someone was there to wipe it away immediately.
"Take note: I shall need a knew left hand. They must be swift, keen, or cunning at the least. I should think that many would kill to be my new rabbit. If not I shall have to find them myself."

She called for all of her rabbits to tell them of the loss of the orange rabbit and warn them against anything that should earn them the same honor. But when they all gathered she found her brown rabbit had gone.
"Guards! Find that brown rabbit now! I want it back here immediately! Then lock it away in the dungeons!"
She yelled to any nearby guards. They alerted the rest and soon almost her whole army was after that rabbit.

Guards searched throughout the palace while half of them started outwards from the palace.
"Brown rabbit! Come out or face the wrath of the Red Queen!"

Addressing: AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite
Vicinity: Coriander Coriander []Near the guards[]

March swallowed, attempting to keep down the sorrow that was enveloping her. Who knew the Queen could be this cruel, to take the life of her friend over some tea. TEA! She was always strange, but she had appeared to be light-hearted when she invited the brown rabbit into the castle all those years ago.

A sigh escaped the rabbit’s mouth as she felt the long grass wisp along her in the wind. It seemed, almost, peaceful. It was quiet, the critters in the night were chirping and if the orange rabbit were still around, March would have indulged every bit of this place.

She finally let go of her shirt just as something prodded her shoulder. March opened one eye and gazed at the ground. Two legs? Someone was there. Someone was there!

In that moment, she flicked herself up, glared at the being and jumped back several feet. As her right foot touched the ground though, a rage of burning pressure sourced in her ankle. “Ah!” the brown rabbit yelled and fell to her knees. “Stay away!”

March reached down to her boot and removed one short sword. She pointed it at the being, though, with a shaky hand. “Don’t you dare move,” she barked. “I’ll kill you.”

With that, she rocked to her feet, kept the sword level with the beings head and took a few steps. A fall like that usually wouldn’t have caused such pain. While battling, she had fallen on multiple occasions due to people distracting her in the air. This time, this time of all times…

This time…the pain was sharp and precise. March fell to her knees again and scowled at her ankle. She only had one choice now. Jumping long and high would get her away the fastest, and appearing this pathetic in front of, who knows who, would diminish any sort of worthwhile strength.

She had to keep moving.

Coriander Coriander

Last edited:
The worried and alarmed look that plastered this small rabbits face, signaling the need for action. Cheshire moved slow, swaying with the grass to an unheard tune. "My my, far from home aren't we little rabbit." His voice was rich with concern, but the after taste was nothing but fake sugar.

"Running so quickly with such worrisome wounds would only deepen the cuts."
He kept his steps slow and small, circling her but giving space. He paced, eyes soft and locking with hers, trying to show no danger. But in a situation such as this, it was difficult.

But there was danger, he could feel the hairs on the back of his neck rise with the coming of battle. He had little knowledge to what she had done but the soft creaking of metal on metal drifted with the wind and filled the silent nights air.

"If you want to hide, id be willing to provide~"

Not even a goldfish could miss the hidden intent dripping from his words. No malice, just a prickle of tension.

AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite

Last edited:
“Hide?” March questioned and laughed, and still, followed him with her sword. “That is a fine joke you have there.” She could witness him far better now, he was unfamiliar to her, never had she seen a creature like this. “There are only two sides,” she continued. “You either follow the Queen or the rebels. I’m assuming, at anytime now, neither side like me.”

March paused for a few heartbeats. “Neither side,” March whispered. She had run, but hadn’t a single idea of where she was heading. And, even though she was gone and no longer on time, it wouldn’t necessarily mean the Queen thought her a traitor. Nonetheless, considering the Queen’s erratic behavior, the brown rabbit simply did not know anymore.

But what was more important was the circling being.

That circling. His circling, oh how it made her mad. It was like a ticking face of a clock. Going round and round every hour. Every hour singing a song. Every hour only to repeat itself.

March had had enough.

Thus, the rabbit bolted up and jumped. She prepared to escape, again, but this time, she hadn’t made it ten feet before landing and yelling in pain. “What is wrong!?” she screamed and peered at her ankle. And there, she finally noticed, it was twisted wrong. Not backwards or completely to the side, yet it surely was not on right.

Without taking a look at the grinning being, she began to loosen the laces of her boots.

Coriander Coriander

She amused him. Oh how he wanted to let the laugh that bubbled in his gut rumble out. But he wanted her trust, or at least the bare minimum of it. Her tolerance for pain was admirable, sure, but her quick thinking wasn't as straight as it needed to be. They were not close to the castle, but the distance was too short for his taste.

The queens guards were what you would expect. They were thick skulled but when they needed to fight, they hit hard and cut deep. An important guest such as the one in front of him would surely be sought after. And by the increasingly prick of instinct that gnawed at his bones, he knew he was right.

But doing any sudden movements or actions now could ruin the many chances he was trying to build up. His cards were before him, and the last thing he wanted to do was get entwined into another persons war. Watching was fun, joining? Not so much.

"I envy your stamina rabbit, but now might not be such a wonderful time so play doctor. I mean, I do hear the queen enjoys rabbit stew." Cheshire walked over to where she had landed and kept about 3 feet away.

"The only side i've chosen to fight for is the one that's in my skin. So wont you give me trust? Even if its with a sword at my neck?~" He held out a hand to her, mustering as much concern as he could to his face.

The rabbit stopped unlacing her boots as she heard those words, rabbit stew. Her ears flicked and slowly drooped. What if he was going to become such? Could it be that the grinning being was hinting the fate of the orange rabbit?

No, no, that wouldn’t be remotely possible. Not many even knew that there was an orange rabbit that worked for the Queen. But she, March, on the other hand, could very well be devastate
d with the same fate.

Her ears rose again as her hair stood on end. He was walking toward her. Each step echoed in her head from the crunching leaves, grass and debris under his feet. March tightened her grip on her sword, fully prepared to swing if needed.

But he stopped, sure, mere feet from her, nonetheless, he did not continue. The brown rabbit lifted the sword at him, just as she had done before. She kept one hand on her half unlaced boot, almost as if she was protecting her current weak spot.

“My sword, undoubtedly, will stay near your neck,” she cooed. “You make far little sense, and it irks me. But if you would tell me your name, I’ll give you an ounce of trust to help me. That is all, once you have done so, you shall be on your way.”

Coriander Coriander

He felt chills of success ride up his spine and down his arms, leaving bumps in its wake. He swiftly dipped next to her, flicking her sword with a sharp ting, before grabbing her and throwing her over his shoulder. He could feel it, the red queens soldiers were close and there was no time to waste, no matter how much he hated teleporting with another being.

He stepped forward, conscious of the added weight to his shoulder, and how dangerous they were. The surroundings darkened, both beings bodies evaporating, giving the feeling of a moving boat. He had to be quick, not just for the looming group of enemies, but because the passenger that sat on him would surely stab him in the back.

The space around them grew light, then dark, and then light again. Soon, what sat around them was mist and trees. Cheshire dropped her to the forest floor, not really caring at her wounds, being more concerned with the sharp blade. Shifting took a lot of energy, and too many times too fast causes extreme nausea. Added with the fact that there was another person, it was like being a in a storm on a boat. Cheshire was able to hold down the sickness but his limbs were fatigued. Any more jumps without a rest would be pushing it too hard.

"
There, now do what you need to do, the cover of trees only go so far and the night is coming to a close." He walked off briskly, enough to stay in eye range but far enough so his temporary companion wouldn't be able to see the color drain from his face. Oh how he hated this feeling of sickness

March was sure that she saw an interesting smile on the being’s face. Before she could respond, he dipped down and made her sword unbalanced. “Y-your name!” she stuttered, but once more, she didn’t have a single tick to speak out.

The brown rabbit was swiftly hoisted onto the shoulder of the grinning being. She attempted to kick her legs once to retrieve her freedom, sure enough, the pain returned. It was futile by this point. In her mind, she was captured.

As she realized that she still held her sword, March lifted it between the shoulder blades of her newfound enemy. The rabbit pulled back her arm, preparing to strike him where he stood. After that, she planned to dive to the south, far away from the castle.

Then, her hand began to disappear. It faded into a mist, along with the sword. March attempted to belt, but her voice had been taken from her. Though, she was not sure if that was from her body turning into mist or the utter fear that expelled from her. Somehow, she could feel herself trembling when her body didn’t quite exist.

It was light for a brief second. March’s terror only grew when darkness filled her sight, she was always scared of the dark, and there was no moon to shine the murk away.

…And then, it was light again. She felt gravity take hold of her body as she descended to the ground and dropped right on her tail. A tingle formed in her spine, nothing she couldn’t handle.

March listened to what the being had to say before stating, “You deceiving creature, I asked for your name first.” She put her sword to her side, close and easy enough to grab if needed. As she removed her boot, she as well took out a blade that appeared to be an hour hand, and put it next to her sword. She pulled down her stocking, seeing her misshapen and bruised foot for the first time.

She pursed her lips and gingerly grabbed her foot. “Maybe like this?” she mumbled and suddenly attempted to relocate her foot. There was a grinding crack, she yelped, but when she looked back, nothing had changed. “Well, that didn’t work.”

The brown rabbit peered at the being. He was quiet and that didn’t sit with her right.

Coriander Coriander
Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 To let you know that we've changed location

The nausea settled. Taking a peak at the rabbit sitting behind him, he could tell she didn't have any medical experience. He could help her, this was his forest after all. Of course he didn't own it but Cheshire sure acted like it. He sat up from where he was leaning and looked around at the scene before him. The mist was thick, and it would only turn worse as dawn crept upon them. He knew what he was looking for but that didn't mean it was any easier to find.

"Stay here, or dont. But I doubt you could leave even if you wanted to." He smirked and walked off, looking at each base of every tree. They usually grew this time of year and-
there, growing in a bundle of 5 or 6 was small penny sized mushrooms. They were red and orange, threatening to say the least. But their hidden talent is what he was after.

Cheshire headed back, gone for no more than two minutes, a handful of colorful shrooms.
"My name is Cheshire, and I do so hope you call me so. Take these, itll fix your foot in a matter of seconds." Of course, that didnt mean it would do it painlessly. Sure it would snap back any broken bone or bent joint, but it did so in a natural way. And the natural was very painful. Of course, he would leave the side effect until, after they were taken. Well, if she took them at all.

HD_2016_03_23-22_53_46_preview.jpg

Narissa stood as her guard held the head of the orange rabbit. The body was laying on her marble floor, spilling precious rubies outward. She leaned down and swiped some up with her fingers and watched it with nearly blank eyes. Eyes that held no emotion.
"Such a pity. He was left hand. A good one too."
She waved off the guards, who gathered the body and left.
"You know what to do with it."
Her heels clicked as she walked away. She stuck out her bloody hand and someone was there to wipe it away immediately.
"Take note: I shall need a knew left hand. They must be swift, keen, or cunning at the least. I should think that many would kill to be my new rabbit. If not I shall have to find them myself."

She called for all of her rabbits to tell them of the loss of the orange rabbit and warn them against anything that should earn them the same honor. But when they all gathered she found her brown rabbit had gone.
"Guards! Find that brown rabbit now! I want it back here immediately! Then lock it away in the dungeons!"
She yelled to any nearby guards. They alerted the rest and soon almost her whole army was after that rabbit.

Guards searched throughout the palace while half of them started outwards from the palace.
"Brown rabbit! Come out or face the wrath of the Red Queen!"

Addressing: AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite
Vicinity: Coriander Coriander []Near the guards[]
Nobody stepped out of the shadows swiftly, momentarily unnoticed by everyone in the room. His glance up towards the queen would allow her to see him for a breif second. Before subtly his glance dropped and he faded back into the shadows. Moving silently along the hall, he stepped up to the queens throne, through and past the rabbits and beside the queen, tapping her shoulder softly and whispering subtly in her ear
"she is gone my queen, whisped away by that which you do not know of. Be wary of purple my dear queen."
his words left pursed lips, and his voice held toxicity in it, angering was his tone. Stirring the emotions of the queen, boiling her rage so all that she would see is red.

Disappearing from her sight again he switched from her left shoulder to her right, placing a gentle unkown hand on her shoulder. And within a second he let himself known once again
"
why have a rabbit be your left hand or right hand. when you could have something so much more. My queen. I shall be your feet, i shall be the eyes out on the feilds of wonderland. If that is what you wish. Or merely, I can vanish from you. And you can choose for an enemy you will never know of"
his words were heavy with choice, and affluent decisions. They wrapped around the room like honeyed sweets. But in his eyes lay the anger no one could queel. An anger for the queen, a hatred beyond the size of any sea.

" the choice is yours my queen"

Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Last edited:
March glared at the being as he spoke and glared the entire way while he left. What a curious, but disturbing man. She knew she couldn’t leave. She couldn’t remotely jump to her highest height. As much as she didn’t want to just sit around until he returned, there wasn’t much the brown rabbit could do.

To her surprise, he was back far faster than she would have imagined. The rabbit edged away a touch as he approached. Mushrooms? MUSHROOMS with all the mist around! She figured that this had to be the Mushroom Forest. That caterpillar had attempted not once, but 15 times to provoke her with his ghastly smoke to partake in such mushrooms. Due to this, the Queen advised she create herself immune to the drug.

Thus, she absolutely wanted to surprise the disguised caterpillar and snatched a mushroom. She stuck it in her mouth, chewed it as if with delight and swallowed.

And March waited.

She waited for the sickly feeling she’d get, the dizziness or the numb limbs. She waited, to thwart the mushroom and exceed his expectations.

That did not happen, rather, the pressure in her ankle increased. March widened her eyes and shot her gaze at her ankle… They were moving. Her bones, ligaments and tendons were all moving.

The pressure increased. It forced her foot to point out and toes to curl. The longer it lasted the more unbearable it became. The rabbit, in order to prevent herself from yelling, hit the ground with her fist. What a bad idea that was. A rock had cut up the side of her hand, and she felt it seal right back up, adding to this agony.

“What did you do?” she hissed and shoved her satchel behind her back. “Caterpillar, what have you changed of you mushrooms!” March’s back arched as she spoke and she clawed at her leg.

Coriander Coriander

Foster Arlett

He'd never really cared for the evening very much.

Sure, the stars and such were pretty, and the air felt nice against his skin most nights, but the lack of golden sunlight made everything so hard to see sometimes. Of course though, this was the Mushroom Forest, and it helped that there were little glowy shrooms dotted around giving off a bit of light. It was a good bit away from his garden, but he'd gone out enough to know there was a way to get just about anywhere. Foster supposed it was his fault for wandering off tonight, marigolds and buttercups weaved atop his head and a bunch of mint leaves held in his little fist. The boy popped the herb into his mouth and hummed as he walked airily, a slight bounce in his step. He hadn't even bothered to change out of his single pair of pajamas, which were quite covered in dirt, simply a too big 'white' shirt and trousers that went down to a tad below his bruised knees.

Why had he gone out again? Foster couldn't quite remember, despite only being gone for no more than... no, he wasn't sure of that either. Ah... it's fine! He knew that he knew the way back home, there were plenty of shortcuts around, and that was enough for the child. It felt so good to be by himself for a little while, although that feeling was tinged with a hint of anxiety and... fear? Was he afraid? He didn't think so. He thought he'd know if he felt scared. Foster stopped walking, his hand going loose and nearly dropping the mint leaves as he thought about what might've been so off-putting to him. He absentmindedly popped another mint leaf between his lips, sucking it on slightly as he tried to figure out what felt so different. Everything looked normal, or at least as normal as this forest in particular could be. The boy strained his ears to listen to his surroundings, hearing something faint, but most definitely out of place.

His heart began to race as a grin spread across his face. Immediately, his mind went to the sound being some sort of new bird or animal he'd never spotted before, and it made perfect sense to him. There must've been so much he's yet seen, simply because he'd been sleeping! Foster continued walking in the direction, wanting to sprint but also knowing to be quiet. He didn't want to scare whatever it was away.

Closer, closer, closer.

He told himself those words over and over again as a weird way to keep him focused on his sudden adventure, although his heart slowly began to sink as he struggled to hear the sounds again. Just as he was to turn back around, he heard another hushed sound that sounded awfully like a hiss. With his excitement growing further, the child used his free hand to gently push aside a bush's branch, just enough to create a little hole to see out of. Foster held his breath as he peered through, only to see two... two...

He wasn't sure what they were, although they reminded him of Alice. He felt a lump form in his throat at the thought of her and he quickly ducked down further behind the shrubbery, and though Foster wanted nothing more than to jump out and say hello, he couldn't help but feel that horrible emotion from earlier.

Foster was afraid.

Coriander Coriander AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite

Last edited:
Cheshires skin crawled, and needless to say, he was impressed. It wasn't really an envious type of impressed, but more or so impressed at such recklessness. Only a fool would take mushrooms from a stranger. "Fret not, that slimey crumb had nothing to do with these. It's much worse than that." Cheshire sat a little ways from her, careful not to get too close.

"They're wild mutations from the original. Don't worry, the pain will end shortly. But I do have to warn you, side effects might include 30 minutes of temporary blindness." Cheshire grinned, falling onto his back and crossing his legs, one foot spinning in circles. It was going to be a long 35 mintues.

The fog started to get thicker as the sky turned a brighter blue. The only time that the fog would burn away would be in the middle of the hot seasons. Other than that, mist constantly hovered over the ground. Cheshire supposed that's why he liked it here so much, always throwing surprises left and right.

He yawned, a sleepless night finally catching up to him. He peered over to the other participant, patience running thin not even 2 mintues in. But he had a feeling in his gut that things would get much more interesting soon.

Last edited:
March wheezed, groaned and growled. The brown rabbit was not happy. She still felt betrayed. Not only from the Queen, but also from this strange Cheshire, who seemed to be making everything worse.

When the rabbit listened and heard that she may go blind, she grind her teeth as rage surged inside her. It was like a flip of a switch. Sure, she was irritated before, but fear was mostly what fueled her. Now that her adrenaline was kicking in, her entire persona was changing.

While the brown rabbit’s foot changed and morfed as needed, she reached her quaking hand toward her sword, wrapped her fingers around its hilt and brought it close to her side.

“I don’t like you,” she said beneath her breath and rose herself to her haunches. With a crooked smile, March lifted her sword close to her face, leaned on her ever-changing foot and ankle and jumped.

She didn’t go far. She wasn’t planning to go far either way. Just enough to get to him. Just enough to that neck of his. Just enough.

Her ankle still erupted in pain even while in the air. In her descent though, another switch flipped and she but clashed the sword into the dirt beside Cheshire. And then, as once again, March began to bawl exclaiming, “I’m sorry, I’m so sorry!”

She said that, yet, she didn’t know whether it was for her supposed savior or the ability she lacked to protect the orange rabbit.

Coriander Coriander
Svisttt Svisttt
(sorry if there are any typos or editing portions. I was focusing on other things. I'll recheck in a bit.)

The surprise of the jump gripped his ribs, the pressure in his stomach ready to shift out of there, but as her purpose and posture changes, so did the alarm. She was already in his field of torment, he could tease and torture her limits at will. But he didnt need her broken and sad, he needed her hopeful and angry. The two combined made the ultimate mixture, war.

Cheshire wasn't blood thirsty, at least he didn't think so. He just enjoyed what usually caused it. The tension and conflict of others drove him, thrilled him to the point of joy. He didnt care what side won or how they won, he just wanted to tension in the air. And this little rabbit was the beginning of one. He didn't know why or how, but he knew that it was most likely the only chance he had.

"You're quite the colorful one huh?" Cheshire stayed where he was, too close to the blade to relax, but he forced himself. He needed to show the person before him that he trusted her, even if he didn't. "I dont care why you left the red queens blood bath, but I do want to help you. My intentions have been for nothing but the good." Cheshire's words were laced with worry, believable or not, it was there.

"The mushrooms will heal your foot, but you cant get free gold without a little blood. The queeny and her little servents of despair wont find us so easily. People avoid the mushroom forest for a reason."
Cheshire tried not to show his sadness. He kind of wanted the queen to catch them, well, her not him. An execution would be terribly entertaining. But keeping this one alive would be more fun in the long run.

Svisttt Svisttt

“Colorful? You make it sound like I’m mad,” March panted as she lay on her stomach, propped by her elbows. The pain had scarcely subsided, enough to gather herself. Her vision was getting blurry. The brown rabbit juggled whether or not the side effect that Cheshire told her about was real or not. The vision she was losing could be caused from pain and the sheer fatigue she felt, or, there may come a stage that she could not see. How in the world could she trust him then, when she had to rely on the rest of her sense to get away if needed? She was no white rabbit. She was no gray rabbit. All she could do was jump.

“I’m not like mad like the rest of you. I’m sane,” she furrowed her brow, squeezed her eyes shut and opened them again. “I am sane.” March spoke to herself more, than the figure beside her.

The rabbit cocked her head and saw that the knife was awfully close to Cheshire’s cheek. Her sight wasn’t getting better. Had he been telling the truth? Had he…? A deep frowned etched across March’s face. She was growing sick of questioning everything and wanted an answer now.

The knife was still firm in her palm. She twisted the blade and flicked it up, just enough to leave a nice gash in the cheek of her savior. “Eat one,” she demanded. “Eat one, and my little ounce of trust will grow in a gallon. If you don’t, I will attempt a far greater wound.”

Coriander Coriander
Svisttt Svisttt

The blood on his cheek left trails of warmth as it trailed down. It stung, but Cheshire didnt flinch. If he were to eat a shroom, he would go blind, sure. He wouldve been fine with it in any other scenario, but not this one. Not only were they on the run from the most fear army in wonderland, but they were in an unknown area of the woods. Going blind meant not being able to see, not being able to see means now knowing where you are, and not knowing where you are meant teleporting would be completely useless. It would be an absolute disaster and stupid decision on his and her part.

But that was the thing. It would take a mad man to do it and the more Cheshire thought about it the more he grinned and giggled. it would be fun. Of course dying would mean that there would be no war or no more fun, but hey, Cheshire wasn't one to back down from a challenge.

"I hope you know what your doing little bunny. Two blind people may be fun, but any other person would know its a fools game." But Cheshire cared not, plopping one of the bright orange mushrooms into his mouth and crunched. The bitter sweat taste of the mushrooms chalky spores filled his mouth, and as he swallowed he could feel the numbness spread down his throat. The cut on his cheek stung, closing almost like it was being pulled together by an invisible thread. Smaller, lesser cuts stung as well, most of them crowding his hands from previous tumbles. It stung, but the pain was no where near the pain she had felt. But less pain means quicker effect, and his sight quickly dulled into a shadowy world, only the brightest of light being able to show.

"Ta-da, now we can both die from the many messed of things in these woods~" Cheshire sat back, feeling the world around him grow with unease. It was just as bad as he remembered.

Svisttt Svisttt

With a loud ching the brown rabbit slipped her short sword into her remaining boot. She couldn’t see a thing and now he couldn’t either. Splendid.

March massaged her ankle. It hadn’t felt this good for a long time. A bit tight, but that was expected after her muscles were strained to heal. “I did not expect you to partake.” She inhaled and relaxed her shoulders. “I guess I must thank you for saving me and healing what I should have avoided. But,” she cooed and stood up. Careful, but precise, she walked to her boot, stocking and her hour hand blade. Before sitting on the ground, she felt with her covered foot to prevent any more injury.

Once she had found her boot, she used her other foot to find her stocking and with her toes, picked it up. March pulled it over her foot and calf, put on her boot and the blade inside.

“But,” she continued and moved her satchel to her hip and returned to the cat-like being. “I’ll be taking these and then I shall leave.” March knelt and felt the ground. She hunted for the mushrooms. A few were around Cheshire, one, she figured, was placed on his stomach, and she snatched that too. The brown rabbit unbuckled her satchel and backed away from Cheshire. Nothing in there was allowed to be touched besides her…and the Queen. She figured that now it’d just be her.

With the satchel opened, March was about to slip the mushrooms inside, but stopped short as her ears twitched. “Someone is here,” she said.

Svisttt Svisttt
Coriander Coriander

"Hmmm?~" Cheshire hummed, letting it rumble from his throat down into his gut. His nights were almost never filled with sleep, but a forced darkness to his eyes was like putting a blanket over a bird. His muscles were relaxed and his eye lids heavy. Cheshire let out a yawn before sitting up and straining his ears. Of course he couldn't hear anything, but his psychotic instincts took its place, sending warm prickles up his arms and into his fingertips.

"Well if our new friend wants to take a nibble out of us, then now would be no better time~" It wasn't a hostile presence, that he could feel. But sometimes adding acknowledgement to an innocent beings mind could be a catalyst for disaster. Cheshire's mind was heavy though, not a care in the world to light any sort of fear signals. Worst case scenario he could blind jump, even if it did take a leg and an arm. Literally. "I mean, we are two almost completely blind vessels. It would only be one if someone didn't make the other take a blind jump~" His voice was teasing with a hint of fake annoyance.

Svisttt Svisttt

C2926010-1401431867large.jpg

Narissa fumed when her guards returned without the brown rabbit. That rabbit knew things that were not meant for other's ears. She saw someone approach and disappear. Then came a tap on her shoulder.
"Show yourself! Make yourself known in the presence of the Queen!"
She turned to the tapping and felt her anger boil over. She could hardly remember what she was truly angry about, but her rage was bright and hot. She had no reason to trust this stranger who could vanish. But she wanted that rabbit.
"You want to replace my rabbits? Bring me that brown rabbit. I want her head!"
She yanked her skirts up and walked over to one of her guards. His outfit was red and black so that all would know who's they were.
"You have failed me! I want an explanation! Right, now!!"

"Wonderland is large place, my Queen. She could have been far away from the palace by now. She could be with the resistance."
The guard kept his gaze away from her.

"No! No! No!! I want that rabbit now! Someone find her!!"

Addressing: NyxDarling NyxDarling
Mentioned: AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite

Foster Arlett

The boy knew the smart thing to do would be to run off and see if he was able to find his way back home before much else happened.

Foster, suffice to say, wasn't the smartest seed in the flowerpot. Or at the very least, he wasn't the most rational.

He lied there on his belly listening to the two for awhile, occasionally sucking on a mint leaf, with most of what they were saying whizzing right over his head. The child was more interested in hearing their voices rather than the words spilling from their lips, taking an odd comfort in the sounds. From the bits of what he truly paid attention to, he figured one of them, the girl, had been injured, and the other one was being nice and helping her! They didn't seem that bad of fellows, and just as he was getting ready to come out and say hello, Foster watched in shock as the girl left a frighteningly red gash on the boy's cheek. It was... weirdly fascinating to watch the wound gradually drip ruby red droplets, and even more interesting to see it close up after he bit into a peculiar looking mushroom. He heard the word 'blind' being thrown around a bit, making him frown. Were they going to be alright?

The child adjusted himself so that he was in a crouching position, just in case he really did have to run. He bounced a bit on the balls of his feet, finding a bit of entertainment in it as he held back a giggle. The small bit of happiness was fleeting though, disappearing as soon as Foster realized he was being acknowledged. That feeling- fear- hit him again like a wave, but he stood up from his little hiding place anyways, taking off his flower crown and holding it to his chest to comfort himself. He sighed quietly at the sweet scent of the blossoms and looked between the two people, knowing they probably couldn't see him. The mushrooms did something to their eyes, right?

"Ah... hi!" The boy chirped, his excitement gradually returning to him. He wanted to ask them so much-- where did they come from? What were their names? Why did one of them have rabbit ears?

Coriander Coriander (not sure why it didn't tag you when I first posted jgbarjyb sorry <3)

Last edited:
AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite Svisttt Svisttt . Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 Coriander Coriander

Nobody chuckled as he felt the rage of the Queen bubble up and fevor, enjoyed ever little ellicit reaction he drew from her, the quiver of her lips from feverent rage, the curling of her brows as she lost that easily flying temper. But to naught he needed her to focus, if all of this were to work at least. The soles of his feet gently padded forward, his lithe form coming up beside the Queen as he layed a warm and gentle palm upon her shoulder once again. His presence so vivvid now that ir could not be mistaken, just as surely as the sun rises and falls.
"as my Queen wishes, i will need the aid of your support to fully capture this hare. Lend what you can when you can? And oh, dearest Queen!"
his voice was calming, ensuing a peace upon the air, there was a tilt and quake in his voice. As if he was strained by attempting this, blood gently trailing down from his nostril and across his porcelain lips.
Nobody quickly wiped the blood from his visage, a smile played upon his lips, subtly fake, but the facade was strong.
"ah! My dearest Queen. I forgot! The most important part. To introduce myself~"
stepping alongside her as she harrassed her gaurds, he grabbed her palm gently as a courtly mannerism, bringing the back of her hand close to his crown, resting it upon his forehead as a sign of subserviance.
" Nobody is who I am, and Nobody is whom you shall know me as. I swear my life to you and my ilk. I shall be your servant until you not need of me no longer~"
his tone became endearing, and soft, there was no trickery in this. He would be her servant, and his life was hers to take if she trully willed it, but ultimstley she would trust him if he was true. And thats what he wanted. Her trust, so he could seek his vengeance, so alice's death would be for naught.
With this nobody disappeared into the shadows, stepping away from the Queen, her gaurds and the oh so so scary wabbits. He was off to search for the brown rabbit, although search wqsnt really the phrase for it. For he had watched her escape, it was the reason he had acted. The reason he took the chance on his life. To ussurp the Queen, get under her nose, under her skin. To help the brown hare. And hopefully start a war that would finnally end the Queens dreadfull reign.

it took hours of treading through empty woods and over craggy rocks to get anywhere close to where he had seen the hare last, wobbly legs and gentle breaths kept him going through the vast landscapes of wonderland. Heeding the hints of a fleeing hare was quite easy if he did say so himself, her hair had caught in branches and cracks of rocks. Her rush be her doom if not for him, he collected each strand. Covered every track and print, to protect not just her but him.
"silly rabit, following that which she does not know yet. Just like alice....just like alice. And damn you chesire!" Nobody cursed out loud as the trail finnaly went dry, and a fog lay wake in front of him. He knew this evil. If you could really call it such. It was more so lunacy that beffited the chesire, crazy bastard made it quite maddening to track targets of interest.
Taking this as a sign to take a break and breath, Nobody sat down on the rock beside witch the trail had run cold.

"if only i had the sight of the white rabbit... But that would do me no good. And here i am talking to myself again"
Nobody found himself doing that more and more of recent, seeing as not many could quite well keep a conversation with him seeing as they forgot what he was talking about almost every five minutes or so. It made making friends quite difficult. And collecting information even harder. Nobody sighed as he stood once again, heading of into the mist and hoping for the best.." i just really hope this isnt some sort of trick chesire is playing...or thst i run into the hatter....fricken...that would be awfull"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back