• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tale of Wonderland {Temp. closed}

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Juri watched Durmstrung as he froze. She was very intently listening when he just stopped. She was concerned but then Diana explained it. Foresight. That sounded really cool. He mentioned the Mad Hatter.
"Hat-man! That's him! That was his name!"
She seemed pleased at remembering, even though it really wasn't her who remembered for her. She stopped to think that thought over again. It was almost absurd. Almost. She looked up and saw Durmstrung didn't look too well. Was it because of the foresight? I had to be. She wanted to help, but she was too small to help like Diana was. She looked sad for a moment before another thought burst from her.
"Perhaps rabbits march! No...I think they hop...."
Juri jumped a little in the air, causing Ari to come out of her pocket momentarily before falling right back in.
"Then again, maybe they do march. One can never be certain as to whether a rabbit can march or not! Something around here is bound to march! Maybe you just misread it! maybe there was someone else there that marches but you couldn't see them!"
girl_on_fire girl_on_fire

Madam Rose opened her mouth to talk back at the Hatter, but shut it right back up when he mentioned them as being prisoners. He was, a matter of factly, entirely right. He was the maddest of the two of them, yet, he spoke with more wisdom. If that was considered wise. She knew better. The gems were created as a form of transportation and protection. The tracking was created to help with such protection. When a rebel needed help, Madam Rose was the one to direct others to them.

It wasn't ever made to strike fear into others.

As the door closed, she yelled, "I will be here. And, I'm sorry, Hatter." And, even as the door was shut, she called out. "I let my emotions get the better of me."

The March Hare, even in her slumber, struggled to keep the pain from enveloping her. Her dreams were haunting, leaving her in a continuous torture as she felt to be freezing from the inside out. Every chill felt like a blade twisting in her shoulders, making them quake as she attempted to gain slumber. Even being protected, not a thing shook the foundations of her Hell.

All she could do was wait it out and see how she felt when she awoke again. These past two days for the rabbit was a sure treacherous climb.

Beckspace Beckspace

♦♣♠♥​

Aris's ears tensed up as an unsettling voice reached his ears quite clearly coming from above. The being or beast, rather, seemed awfully relaxed which made it even more worrisome. Nevertheless, Aris was only wary, not afraid. For he had a bow in his hand and plenty of arrows to rely on. Besides, 3 rabbits could surely take out one obstacle.

The being's taunts meant absolutely nothing to the Grey Rabbit whose bow, ears and eyes were still resting on the trees above. Solia's whisper did not distract him, simply responding with a quick nod while he remained focused on the overlying threat. Despite not being too keen on the White Rabbit, Aris had no choice to admit that, in situations like these, there was no room for emotions to take the lead. Solia's eyes were a powerful tool, so he wouldn't question her commands.

Adjusting his aim slightly, Grey tried to block out the 'background' noise as he tried to single in on that one important set of movements. As per usual, Aris's expression would not give away any tension, although his heart was beating faster than it should be.

When the oddity spoke further about commotion in the woods, Aris did feel a glimmer of hope that they were on the right track. It wouldn't be out of the picture that, somehow, multiple things were going down at the same time as their desperate search for that damned rabbit, but it honestly felt unlikely. Nevertheless, it did make the Grey Rabbit curious, and he wished to know more as fast as possible.

Surprisingly, Aris was actually happy with Solia taking the lead. It was a good idea to attempt other measures before going on the offence, but he did want to make sure to avoid giving whatever was up there the illusion that they were actually going to play along with his silly games.

"I could also shoot you down if that's what you'd prefer." Aris would vocalize, waiting for a response. It was a great declaration of power in his opinion, just so the beast would know that this 'little bunny' wasn't afraid of bloodshed.

@Little_Willow @Katsuya (Rabbits)
@Coriander (Ya lil nasty)

(Sorry for the late response!)
♦♣♠♥​

Madam Rose's calls after him didn't make the Hatter stop, but it did make him feel a whole lot better. He and Rose often fought, but not for so long that their friendship would be lost forever. Of course he'd forgive her, just as she would forgive him. Mad people don't stay mad for long, in the angry sense of the word anyway. He decided he would give her one of his favorite tea cups when she arrived a the unbirthday party.

The Hatter stared at the sleeping little flower boy a floor below the rose, wondering when he would wake up. How silly of him to go to sleep before even seeing Madam Rose. Maybe it was for the best though. The boy was too innocent, not yet ready for a permanent mark on his hand. He has the biggest chance of having a life after this war, the others not so much.

"Well my dear March Hare, it seems our little friend will be late to the party. It's very rude to come to a party late, but I think we will make an exception, just this once," Hatter said to the sleeping rabbit in his arms before leaving the room and heading down the stairs to exit the building.

Dottie was waiting for him. She eyed the rabbit skeptically, but said not a word.

"Oh, Dottie, perfect! Tell everyone that there will be an unbirthday party today in the larger dining tent. We have things to discuss and things to celebrate," he said happily. He marched over to the larger dining tent, which was right next to the building. For tent standards, it was actually quite extravagant inside. There were decorations on the walls from the last unbirthday and the only furniture in the room was a long table with mismatched chairs on each sides. The Hatter placed the rabbit on one of the nicer lounge chairs and set off to work setting the table. Like the chairs, the tea set was mismatched, but only because Hatter chose his favorite ones from each mismatched set he owned and didn't yet destroy. Preparing the party put the Hatter's mind at ease. He had a lot of explaining to do once the party began, but there was no use preparing or worrying about that.

AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite
Svisttt Svisttt

Dean (and not Dane)- NPC
Dean smiled widely and wiped a tear from his eye. "Th-Thank you, your majesty. I really do miss him." It was more than miss really. He was starting to feel sad, and Dean had never felt sad before. He wondered if he would start feeling more things that Dane usually felt the more they are apart. He wondered if Dane would be happier now that he was gone. No, he couldn't think that. He mustn't. Think of something else. Think of the Queen. He has to be useful now.

"Your majesty. You are so good and kind, I bet all the eligible Kings will come to ask for your hand. Hey! That gives me an idea!" Dean said. "What if we made a competition! You can make all sorts of tasks for the kings to do, that way you can see all their best qualities and decide who can be your king! It'll be fun!"

Dane (and not Dean)- NPC
Dane rolled top speed through the mushroom forest. He was slowing down, though, and he knew it had to be because with every step he was getting further and further away from his brother. What torture was that witch inflicting on Dean? What if she decided to marry him after all, despite the age difference. He would never get to his brother then. He'd be gone forever, and so too would Dane.

He had to go to the Hatter. He had to tell the rebels about the Queen's plan. He had to move faster.

Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6
girl_on_fire girl_on_fire
(Dane will soon be in the same vicinity as Dee and Dum and Juri. If you want in to the rebel camp, Dane may be your best bet. :))

Dottie - NPC
Dottie put her hands on her hips and raised a brow as her eyes followed the Hatter. "Things to celebrate?" she inquired and caught up with him. "I see you actually got a gem placed," she pursed her lips and eyed the rabbit as he laid her down. "I heard, screaming, Hatter. Was it when Madam Rose placed the gem? That isn't normal. Usually she smokes something that helps with the pain."

Dottie couldn't believe her own words. Was she feeling some sort of worry for this rabbit? "And you two took so long from when you entered. I went and got things done, and learned that neither of you had left yet. I thought that maybe she attacked Madam Rose, but... " she peered at the rabbit's uncovered hand. "Where's her glove. It should stay on. We can't ever chance the enemy seeing it." Dottie about reached for March's hand but stopped herself short. There's no way she could touch her.

Yet, Dottie knew she should help someway. "I'll go give everyone a grand verbal invite." She hopped and headed for the rest of the camp.

Beckspace Beckspace

Users who are viewing this thread

Back