• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tale of Wonderland {Temp. closed}

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Juri thought hard about the name Alice. She knew that name. Somewhere....
"Ah! Alice! I met her once when I was tiny! She was the one who mentioned you two! The Tweedles! She sat with me and my mice family and just talked because I was lonely!"
She beamed happily. Hearing the name Alice brought back a lot of her memory she just forgot. She was so forgetful.
"...Oh..."
She looked up at them with a sad look. The realization hit her like she ran into a tree.
"A-A-Alice is....well.....Al-A-Alice is...."
Her nose twitched with her nerves. How did she explain it?
"Well.......she's dead....A-Alice is dead...."
She wrung her hands together, nervous for what the twins would say or do.

girl_on_fire girl_on_fire

Juri winced and fidgeted.
"I-I-I think it was a-a-a rabbit..."
Her face scrunched up in concentration. Was it a rabbit? It couldn't be.
"B-But I don't know how Alice could die by a rabbit! She's the Alice! A rabbit is just a tiny little thing! It's barely bigger than a mouse! And I know what a mouse can do! If I were a rabbit, I wouldn't try and kill someone that much larger than myself! It's completely ridiculous! Completely-...what's the word?....MAD!"
She had started rambling. She had taken to rambling when her memory failed. Mostly because she couldn't remember the proper answer. If you keep rambling you'll surely happen upon the correct answer, correct?
"Mice are capable of numerous tasks that can be dangerous if you're not careful! Especially if it's a mouse like me! I am capable of an even wider range of tasks!"

The twins listened, their gazes growing darker with every word. Diana scowled fiercely while Durmstrung's face grew ever more solemn.

"You know what this means, brother," muttered Diana, flicking a strand of silver hair out of her eyes. "The Queen's hold on Wonderland has only grown since we last heard. It's time."

"But sister," protested Durmstrung. "Perhaps the little mouse got her facts confused--" The hopeful note in his voice fell flat. "Surely it can't be that time yet..."

Diana shook her head at Durmstrung. "Brother. The little mouse speaks the truth, despite her obvious befuddlement. We cannot wait any longer." She looked at Juri. "Alice has died, but does her rebellion live on?"

Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Juri's nose twitched nervously. She felt like she had done something wrong. She made them sad. And upset.
"I-I-I might be wrong! My memory has n-never good! A-A-All I remember is Alice talking to me! Then there was a rabbit! B-B-But small! It couldn't have killed Alice!"
She was mostly afraid of losing the only people who talked to her since Alice because she made them upset. Her ears drooped and she sniffled. She lightly poked Durmstrung's hip again.
"P-Pl-Please don't leave me..."
She was determined not to cry. She hadn't cried in so long.
"I-I-I'm sorry I made you u-upset...."

Durmstrung's eyes softened.
"It's all right, Juri. We won't leave you. Will we, sister," he said hardly, looking at Diana. She shrugged and folded her arms. Durmstrung looked back at Juri. "You can come with us. We'll protect you. Under my care and my sister's, nobody will harm you."

Diana pursed her lips but did not protest. "If we are going, we had better get going soon. Time waits for nobody."

"My sister is correct," said Durmstrung. "Will you come with us, dear Juri?" he asked, looking at the mouse with tender eyes. He extended a hand to her, smiling. "You have very little to fear with us."

Juri nodded up at him. She smiled softly, showing her teeth that resembled a mouse's.
"Thank you."
She hugged him as best as she could with her height before taking his extended hand. She felt small, but for once she didn't mind it.
"So, where are we going?"

Dean (and not Dane)- NPC
Dean was awed by the palace. He had never been so close to it before, and now he was going inside it with the Queen herself. Dean of course had been told much about the palace, how horrible place it is, what the Queen does inside its quarters. He would never call anyone a liar, but he couldn't see how a place as extravagant as this could be as horrible as people said it was.

The living quarters were even more beautiful. Dean was shocked by the room that apparently would be his place to stay while he was staying. It was certainly the biggest room he had ever walked in, besides all the rooms he walked through to get to this one of course. He was so wowed, he almost forgot to answer the Queen's question.

"Oh, I'm Dean," Dean said, not really paying attention to his introduction. He ran to the bed, climbed onto it, and started jumping and laughing. "This is much better than the rebel camp!"

The Hatter's eyes flashed at the sight of the Jewel, his smile disappearing. It was beautiful, magnificent. He had no magic himself, but he was very astute to objects with powerful magic in it, like his hat for example. He let go of March and held the Jewel carefully with both hands.

"I haven't felt power as powerful as this. If this is just a gateway to the Outskirts, one can only imagine what is just inside." He held the jewel up and let it shine in the natural light. He was mesmerized by it.

"This could change the war. Finish it, even," he said. "We could take the power from the Outskirts, overthrow the Queen. She could be destroyed, along with all of her subjects and those who oppose us. We'll make the kingdom anew, a world of spades instead of hearts. And at its head, why, a hatter of course. Who better to adorn the head of a kingdom? No one could stop me."

Cornelius! Cornelius, wake up! Wake up, Cornelius!
Hatter? Hatter, look at me. Come back. I need you.

Hatter blinked a few times, then lowered the jewel back down. He took a deep breath. "On the contrary, my dear Rose, it seems I am not suited at all to hold onto this."

He turned to the resigned rabbit and held the jewel out to her. "I believe you are the only one suited to bear this jewel, my dear March Hare, and it is you who shall decide what to do with it."

Hatter carefully placed the jewel in her hand and took a step back. He turned to Madam Rose. "I believe our little charade is done. It is time for Miss Hare to get what she deserves, if you will do the honors."

AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite

- Nanna Nervermind -

"My my, such an aggressive response, why so tense?"

Nanna snapped her neck up, seeing where Aris is pointing his arrow as she used her ability. She carefully searched through the leaves and branches and then she spotted the owner of the slow voice. Okay, not the whole body, but she definitely saw movement in the trees, a shadow going closer to the trunk. She mentally cursed. She can't jump that high nor toss her daggers with the distance, and she somehow doubted the Grey Rabbit can shoot his arrow easily what with the branches and leaves. Plus he wouldn't be able to see where exactly is his target.

Maybe the Black Rabbit can run up the trees. Her blue eyes momentarily looked at Cipher before looking back up again. Why is he so nervous, moving around like that? What does he know about the forest they are traversing in.

"It's almost as if something were to attack you, little bunnies." Nanna almost gagged at the cute nickname for the Rabbits; they were meant to be feared, not adorable. She let out a quiet snort as if she found the speaker annoying and beneath her already. Her sister would definitely feel that way when it came to enemies.

"Grey, aim your arrow towards the trunk. Whatever it is, it's trying to hide." She ordered in a whisper, already letting the other two rabbits that she can't use her Sight abilities to bring him down to the ground. He was too hidden.

"There's been quite a lot of commotion in my neck of the woods, and I cant say that I hate it. What I really want to know though, is why so many rabbits insist on venturing so deep into these brambles?"

That caught Nanna's attention. So the Brown Rabbit possibly went through here . . . that or he's just talking about them. Either way, she wants to know what he knows.

"If you want to know so much, why not come down here and we'll chat, face to face." She replied coldly, already believing that he would not and that's fine with her. Nanna doesn't blame him since Rabbits are meant to be feared and she's now a Rabbit. So she has to act like one.

Rabbits: Little_Willow Little_Willow Danidify Danidify
Hidden figure: Coriander Coriander
Around the area: AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite Beckspace Beckspace Svisttt Svisttt

1538678840211.png
Narissa smiled at his childish antics. The palace had grown fairly quiet lately.
"When you are here, if you should need anything, there will be Cards in these hallways. Simply call for one and he shall come to aid you in anything you need."
She walked over to the bed and sat down, watching him play. A small frown graced her lips, but she fixed it with a smile.
"You are from the rebel camp, Dean?"
She had know there were rebels, but she didn't know who all was part of it. If Dean was part of it then surely his brother was.
"Do not worry about saying if you are. I will not harm you or your brother. I am not concerned with the rebels anymore."
Beckspace Beckspace

Madam Rose cleared her throat and snatched the jewel from out of March's hand. The Rabbit hadn't the time to say a single thing before she blew smoke from her lips onto the jewel. It turned the mineral into the same smoke and then, the flower person sucked all the smoke back in, including the gem.

"Hey!" March belted and took a step forward. She felt utter fear when the Hatter said what he did, how his personality suddenly flipped, yet he still gave her the jewel. Even he, a good friend of Alice, trusted her to hold it. "I will give more information on the papers in there and the map, but not to you, to Hatter. Give me the jewel."

"I have not stolen it, not exactly." Madam Rose pushed her toes together as anger swelled inside her. "How do you expect me to trust you? I must keep something important of your so you'll return, to me, that is." She smirked and pressed the side of her pipe again, this time, only letting a small bit of the blade slip out. "Your hand please?"

The Brown Rabbit furrowed her brow. "No, why in the world would I do that as you hold a blade in your hand?"

"My dear," Madam Rose rolled her eyes, "you have no strength. You've barely any wit. You let a mad man bring you here. My smoke causes many things." She eyed the mushroom that she had recently put in the chamber. "This helps damper the body. It makes you feeble. And this mushroom," she gestured to another, "helps with pain tolerance. But, I do not wish to use it today. You should be able to tolerate anything after everything you've done."

The flower person reached out for March's hand, but she kept it close to her body. Hatter didn't hold her, she may be dampened, she could still jump, that is, if she wanted to. Now, she was far more interested in how Hatter suddenly trusted her, even after all he had said.

"I am done with games!" Madam Rose belted, reached out, grabbed the Rabbit's wrist and shoved her to the ground. With the heel of her barefoot, she stomped on March's fingers and pinned them to the lumber ground. March had only a moment to yelp before the woman sliced into the top of her hand. All she did was wince, I cut wasn't too bad, she had had far worse, just yesterday she dislocated her ankle.

Then came the gem. Madam Rose breathed out smoke, forming a spade gem between her fingertips. She pulled March's skin a part and slipped it right in. That was the first instance of pain. It was abrupt and short. The Rabbit's entire body felt like it was submerged in the chilliest of lakes, in the frostiest of nights.

All was fine, until she blew her smoke open her gem-filled wound. Her skin pushed itself together, sealing the spade into her body and, one would assume, the gem had become apart of her. March felt like she had gone deaf, the room turned white and her entire body raged with heated ice. She could feel her heart beat in her head and the very tips of her limbs. She wheezed as breathing became tough, and she felt the need to rip open her ribcage. She didn't realize it, she couldn't hear herself after all, but March screamed. She moved forward, grabbed the edge of Hatter's pant leg before passing out at his feet.

Madam Rose took a deep breath. "Ah," she cooed. "So this is what would happen if you don't help numb their body. It's much worse than I expected." She slightly kicked the unconscious body and turned her eyes to the Hatter. "We need to talk, my dear friend. Tell me, why did you leave the camp so long?"

Beckspace Beckspace

Durmstrung answered for both his sister and himself. His blue eyes were firmer as he glanced back at Diana, who nodded at him. Pursing his lips, he turned to look at Juri.
"We're going to find the rebellion." He took a breath, closing his eyes. His face became pale like his hair, the wind stilling and a slight chill permeating the air. His sister held her breath, staying as still as possible, knowing what he was attempting. His expression was expressionless, and there was an eerie sort of silence that filled the forest momentarily. His eyes opened, and they were a darker blue, fading back to their usual hue as the feeling returned to Durmstrung's eyes and he looked at Diana. "Roses and March. Oh, and hats."

Diana frowned. "That's all you got, Dum? Roses on hats in March?" Her brother shrugged and she sighed, cracking her knuckles. "Very well. We'll just have to ask around. It's not March, but we can look for roses on hats, I suppose." Durmstrung laughed.

"Not roses on hats in March, Dee. Roses, hats, and March," he corrected. Diana sighed.

"Not much better. Still, I suppose we should get moving." She looked at Juri. "Pick the best: East or West?"

Juri watched as Durmstrung stared off at something. She turned, looking for whatever he was looking at. She didn't find it, but he had stopped staring. Roses, hats, march. Perhaps they were supposed to march somewhere. Mice didn't really march though. She gasped and turned, placing her fingers in her mouth and whistling. A moment later a little mouse came running up and into Juri's hand. The mouse settled on her shoulder.
"This is Ari! Ari knows Wonderland better than I do. She can help me find the man. I once met a man with an amazing hat. You mentioned hats, so I figured he might be able to help us."
She looked at Ari on her shoulder and whispered to her. The mouse squeaked back which caused Jurie to smile.
"Ari says to East! And I agree! One can never go wrong with East!"
She beamed happily. She still didn't know about march or roses. The Queen liked roses, but that's all she could think of. She shrugged and looked up at the twins. Tall Tweedle Twins. She giggled softly.

Dean (and not Dane)- NPC
Dean kicked himself up into the air one last time before plopping down on the bed, spreading out wide, trying and failing to cover every inch of it.

"Haha. Of course I'm in the rebellion, all good people are. Dane said we should join, so we did. It was the most positive thing he'd ever done, I think. Dane's a bit under the weather most days. He has a big sense of humor, though. Oh, one time he stepped on a mome rath and then all the mome maths went bonkers! They nearly took down a tree! I was laughing so hard. Dane was mumbling about putting up a sign to warn people, but I could tell he thought was funny too."

The Hatter shied away from the process, deciding to let Madam Rose do what needed to be done in the way she seemed fit. The flower wanted justice, and if making March feel this pain gives that to her, it was a price to be paid for the long end. He felt for the rabbit as she screamed and fell to the ground at his feet. When she wakes up, her new beginning shall begin.

Hatter almost missed Madam Rose's question, just catching it at the end. "Ah, yes, that. I suppose I must have an answer for that. Nothing wouldn't suffice, would it?" He knelt down and placed his hand on the rabbit's head, looking for something that may or may not be there. Then he turned his direction to her hand, now tattooed with the spade gem, identical to most rebels' right hands.

"You must give the jewel back to her, my dear Madam. No one else must touch it," Hatter looked up at the flower. "There is a reason why the Outskirts are nearly impossible to travel to, and it is because of that Jewel and everything else belonging there."

He picked up the rabbit the same as he did before. "There will be an unbirthday party today. There is much to discuss and there is no way better to discuss than with celebration. Will she be awake for the party, do you think?"

1538711068225.png
Narissa smiled.
"I am glad you love your brother. You have someone there for you, who cares for you. You should cherish that."
She placed her hand to her chest and gently rubbed her thumb there. She looked over at the boy. Her eyes softened, so different from their usual coldness.
"Would it make you happier if I brought your brother here?"
She knew he missed his brother. That was clear by how close they stuck together. As well as their reluctance to separate. She wanted Dean to be happy, but she couldn't quite tell why.
Beckspace Beckspace

Madam Rose opened her mouth to speak, but instead, the corners of her mouth twisted, her toes curled towards her and she flexed her fingers. "You're holding her? Why? You seem to calm, so comfortable with it. How did you ever bring her here?" The flower hissed, "and why in all of Wonderland would you bring her here?"

She flicked the blade back into the pipe, grazed her fingertips along its length and took one big gulp of the smoke before blowing it out. "Just put her down. I'll let her rest beneath my floorboards. She is like you and me, she is strong, though I'd rather not admit it. We got over the gems after a day of laying, while most takes a week. I'll see to it that she is dusted in all the filths. I let her live, be happy with that."

Madam Rose placed her pipe down and sighed, "I am not touching the jewel at all. It has been turned to smoke and stays within me. Unless you can convince me, this fiend will never touch her deadly fingertips on it again. We can use it ourselves to go to Outskirts." She reached down and picked up the map. "The entirety of the middle of this map doesn't exist, yet. I gave the jewel to you because I thought you could map the rest for the camp. Figure out what sits at the heart of this island. And you gave it to her! She KILLED Alice!"

The flower person stomped her foot and threw the map down as her feelings came through. "That girl was like a daughter to me!" Madam Rose marched right up to The Hatter and prodded her finger into his chest over and over. "Cornelius, if you don't want to tell me where you went, fine. I know the whereabouts, you have a gem in you, I can track you. But if you won't tell me where you went?! Then drop that Rabbit! Let her body drop to the ground and nature take its course. If she dies, then let it be! I simply cannot believe you... "

Beckspace Beckspace

Last edited:
Diana gave Juri a bemused look.
Tall tweedle twins, eh? Funny.

"East it is," said Durmstrung, nodding. "Let's get ready. Dee, do you have our luggage packed?" He looked at Diana, who rolled her eyes and began scaling the tree they'd been resting on before Juri had arrived.

"Of course I do. Wonderland knows you wouldn't be ready for anything if I didn't prepare things for you, Dum," she muttered, hauling herself onto a branch higher up, surrounded by leaves. All that Juri and Durmstrung could see was the image of Diana rustling through the foliage as if searching for something."Ah ha!" she said with a cry of triumph, raising her hand. In her hands were two satchels, one white and the other black. Diana climbed back down, landing with a muffled thump and handing the black bag to Durmstrung, who took it, pouting.

"Why do you get the white bag?" he (t)wheedled.

"Because last time you used the white bag, you got stains all over it," snapped Diana. "Besides, last time you complained white was too conspicuous. Make up your mind, why don't you?" Durmstrung chuckled and winked at Juri so that Diana wouldn't see. Nevertheless, Diana pursed her lips and shook her head, knowing her brother like the back of her hand. Even though she couldn't read the minds of those she was related to, Durmstrung's twin knew her brother better than anybody in Wonderland and knew what a terrible flirt, trickster, and man-child he was.

"Well then," said Durmstrung. "Let's be off, shall we?" He slung the bag around his torso, copying his sister, not bothering to check if everything they needed was inside. He gestured for Juri and Diana to follow, beginning to head away from the tree.

"Idiot," called Diana, the admonition directed at her brother. "East is that way." She pointed in the opposite direction. Diana secured her bag and then checked her quiver, ensuring all the arrows were there. With a huff, the colder Tweedle repositioned her bow on her back and strode away, leaving Juri and her brother to catch up.

Dean (and not Dane)- NPC
"Dane and I have never been separated before. It's not the way of DeDums to be separated," Dean explained. He sat up and looked over at the queen.

"I want Dane here with me, he would be hesitant at first I think, but I know he would like it here," he said. "Although it is pretty big. No wonder you want a king. You must be so lonely in this big castle. Then again, you have all those card soldiers, and the rabbits. Hey! Maybe one of the rabbits will be king!"

Juri giggled at the twins antics. She readjusted her chains and made sure Ari had access to her pockets. She followed Durmstrung, not really knowing if he was going east or west. She heard Diana say it was wrong. Her ears twitched and she looked between the two. She then grabbed Durmstrung's hand and started following Diana. The girl seemed confident in her answer.
"Have you ever seen anyone with roses? That might help us. Or perhaps someone that marches. I don't know anyone that marches. Mice don't march; they scurry. But like I said - I once met a man with an amazing hat. It was so pretty, but I was really tiny and a hat like that would have been too big on me. So I just looked at it. He said he knew a mouse - I think. Or perhaps he said he hadn't met one before me? My memory is absolutely terrible, but I find that rambling about things and switching from one to the next often times help me remember things quite easily. What about you? Do you ramble?"
She looked up at Durmstrung as she led him by his hand.

The Hatter thought of lowering the rabbit, doing as he was told, but then the flower just made him outright mad, and not just in the crazy sort of way either. His eyes flashed as hers, and he straightened himself up, using his entire height. His smile was far gone, as if it would never find his face again.

"You do not get to call me Cornelius, Rose. You do not get to use our gems as a tracking device as if we were your prisoners. And you do not get to use Alice against me. Alice meant-" The Hatter closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Alice meant everything to me. She was my sanity when all sanity was lost."

Hatter, look out!

Hatter opened his eyes and frantically looked around, as if he were looking for someone. When he realized she wasn't there, he looked back at the flower.

"Alice is dead, but she's not gone. Not entirely. That's why I was gone for so long, I was looking for her," He said, almost desperately. "I looked everywhere I could think of and everywhere I couldn't think of. She's hiding somewhere, I know it, but where?"

Hatter looked down at the rabbit. "I was heading back here when I met the little flower boy whom you haven't met yet. He provided me companionship and reminded me of the innocence obliviousness gives a person. And then I found her, on the brink of death. She reminded me of someone I haven't seen in a long time."

He looked back up at Madam Rose, scrutinizing her. Then, to break the serious mood, he smiled brightly. "She gave me a riddle with a very interesting answer. So I brought her here, and she will be welcomed as all rebels are welcomed."

He turned around and headed out the door, bringing the rabbit with him. As he left, he called back to Madam Rose, "I do hope you'll come to the Unbirthday Party. I'll be using my special tea set."

The door closed behind him and the Hatter walked down a flight of stairs, taking a pit stop to pay a visit to his favorite little flower.

Durmstrung pondered as he held Juri's hand and followed his sister through the woods.
"I have never seen anybody with roses except for the roses themselves. And they're rather nice to have a conversation with. Mostly. As for people who march, I'm not sure about that. I know mice don't march. As for the hat person you met, if you saw them again, would you be able to point them out? I don't ramble all that often but--"
Durmstrung stopped dead in his tracks, his irises growing darker. Once more the air grew stiller and the birds stopped chirping. The wind whistled once through the trees.
"Dee--!"

Diana turned around sharply.
"Dum?!" She looked at Durmstrung, running over to him and Juri. She looked sharply at Juri and held a finger over her lips, gesturing for the mousey girl to be quiet. She looked back at her brother, stilling and waiting for it to be over. Diana lowered her voice and spoke to Juri. "He's using his foresight. To see into the future. Sometimes he gets flashes, so he just needs to stop and wait them out. His power. He can see into the future." Diana never took her eyes off her brother.

Durmstrung gasped and then unfroze, his eyes lightening. He stumbled and rested his weight on his sister's shoulder.
"It was big, Dee. One of my bigger ones." His voice was faint, strained with the extent of his power. "Give me a second."

"Of course, brother," she said soothingly. Her eyes flicked back to Juri's face and pursed in a warning that said: Not a word. She looked back at her brother.

"The Mad Hatter! We'll be talking to him! And... a rabbit? A flower..." His grip tightened suddenly, and Diana cringed. "That's it! A hatter, a flower, and a rabbit! Hats, roses, and..." His voice trailed off and his face scrunched up in confusion. His sister sighed.

"That's alright, Dum. We'll figure it out when we get there. For now, we've got what we need. The Mad Hatter and one Mistress Rose. We'll figure out the rabbit when we get there," she said. "Let's keep moving." She wrapped one arm under her brother's arm, supporting him as he staggered weakly around. "I hate it when this happens, Dum."

Durmstrung was quiet for a moment.
"You know I don't do this on purpose," he said sadly, looking on the ground. "It came over me. Otherwise, I would never--"

"I know," said Diana, looking fondly at her brother. "I know."

She led him and Juri towards the edge of the woods, both of them walking in solemn silence.

Cipher continued to shift his weight nervously. He scrunched his brow into a seemingly agitated position. His eyes betrayed him; they were filled with fear. Cipher tried to remember the last time he'd met this creature. He was just a child back then. Perhaps now, it would be different. Perhaps the tables would turn, and the fear-filled Black Rabbit could conquer this childhood tormentor. Cipher told himself that this was nothing but a simple pest, to be dealt with quickly, and without unnecessary fear. Something in the back of his mind reminded him that his fear didn't stem from this creature or its appearance, but from their actions, their entire demeanor. Only someone insane, or downright evil, would torment a timid and broken-hearted child in such a way.

"What I really want to know though, is why so many rabbits insist on venturing so deep into these brambles?"

Despite his fear, Cipher managed to listen to the creature's menacingly calm tone. So many rabbits? Did he mean the March, or was he simply talking about the three of them? If he did know March was here, would he have plagued her with the same overwhelming nightmare? Questions ran through the Black Rabbits head, many of them he didn't wish to be answered.

Cipher steadied himself, put on a brave front, and glanced to Aris. He tightened his grip on the silver dagger. "If you manage to shoot them down, I'll stab them after they fall," Although it was stating the obvious, Cipher wanted both Rabbits to be sure that he was still with them, and he was ready to help. He returned his gaze to the dark creature. He still couldn't see its face, but the aura it gave off was definitely a familiar one. The creature's ominous, and familiarly alarming presence nearly sent him into fits of nervousness again.

"If you want to know so much, why not come down here and we'll chat, face to face."

At these words, Cipher tensed up even more. He didn't know what Solia had in mind, but he hoped she had a plan. If the creature attacked them at close range, he didn't know how they would fare. Nevertheless, if talking to it was the only way to avoid confrontation, then it would have to do. Cipher attempted to steady his nerves, and force himself to not bolt in the opposite direction.

Rabbits: Danidify Danidify Katsuya Katsuya
Terrible creature: Coriander Coriander
Mentioned: AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite

1538837404243.png
[]I imagined the Cards like this, but with hearts on their chests instead of the eagle.[]
Narissa nodded and finally realized why the boys had been so close.
"I see."
To be honest she thought they had been just regular twins, but now that he mentioned it she realized it was just in their nature.
"Then I will send out a few of my Cards to escort him here. He can stay in here with you."
She looked at the door she had left open and called in two of her Cards.
"There was a boy near the Mirror Lake. He looks exactly like Dean, here. I want you to bring him back here."
The Cards bowed and left.
"Your brother will be brought here."
She smiled softly at Dean.
Beckspace Beckspace

Users who are viewing this thread

Back