• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Takahashi family - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
(Ey patroka here, but under another account,) my life ended up going down hill quite badly after i started this rp to the point i had to bail from rpnation, so im deeply sorry about this rp disappearing if anyone is still around i plan on reviving this tomorrow after i get off work at 4:30 pm pacifc time if you guys are interested in trying again.

Im going to be working on the new version after work, its my first day back since I blew out my knee on shift and had to be taken to the er so im rather anxious about it ^^;

Im going to be working on the new version after work, its my first day back since I blew out my knee on shift and had to be taken to the er so im rather anxious about it ^^;
Oh dear, don't work yourself too hard, okay? Take your time and don't push yourself past your limit.

Oh dear, don't work yourself too hard, okay? Take your time and don't push yourself past your limit.
I won't push myself to hard I made them reduce my hours to just four one day a week on a sunday until im 100 percent and have my knee fixed. I'm going to post in the interest topic either tomorrow or the day after, to give the others sometime to see if they want to rejoin cause some haven't been on since thursday. I already have my starting post for Namiko for the new version written ^^ did it this morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Back