• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern the swim team isn't that bad

pasta

gogo dancer
Scroll

The swim team isn't that bad

P L O T

tumblr_oa628xIelb1va8dreo3_500.jpg
Summer is coming to an end. No more ice cold lemonade, no more days by the pool; just homework, messy dorms and heavy text books. Unlike the normal university students, the swim club was at the school pool the entire summer. Taking orders from their barking coach, and swimming until their muscles burned. Their coach believes that they should practice at least three times a week even during breaks. May seem a little harsh, but it's not like they don't joke around or have fun during practices. After all their hard work, their coach always makes sure to treat them to dinner... It isn't all that bad.

As well as training hard, the club has been preparing for the new freshmen that decided to join the swim club. They want to get the freshmen to stay, so they have to be as welcoming as possible. The captain and coach are the ones that begin explain the rules and introduce the freshmen to the swimmers.

The swimmers have a reputation of picking on those weaker than them... Well, that's what the dance club decided after seeing a swim team member pick on someone who appeared much weaker than them. What the dance club didn't know was the "weaker" boy was actually friendly with the swimmer. After seeing that scene, the dance club has been spreading false information about the swim club.

14 spots!!!!!! 2 freshmen~! & 1 captain​

R U L E S

fe9fb9190727cbd4134c83fd884659d8.jpg
-All swimmers' dorms have been placed next to each other. Joining the swim team will automatically have your dorm changed, unless you ask otherwise. Rooms are separated by sex not by grade. 2-3 people per dorm. Your character can have their own apartment rather than living in a dorm.

-The coach is a neutral character, meaning anyone can play him.

-Romance and swearing is allowed

-There doesn't need to be a gender balance, BUT there shouldn't be like 1 female and 13 males.

-Ages 19 - 27

-2+ paragraphs please

-Realistic face claims are preferred

-Yep male & female team or whateve idefk. everyone i guess?

-No specific location right now

-1 character for now

T A G S

youngkyun youngkyun b a r i s t a b a r i s t a P P A S T R Y Minyari Minyari q r o w q r o w Waraeru Waraeru u k i y o u k i y o

idk who to @ rip... Mainly bc I don't want to be annoying :[

I've been waiting ten million years to make this oop.
cs | ic | ooc

code by pasta

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back