• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Survey

Zemfro

The one true mistake
Coming to you live, it's The Survey! We've gathered 10,000 contestants from around the world to partake in this event of daring, death-defying, heart-aching, romantic, ecstatic event! For those wonder if your happening to miss someone, yes! They're in this event after they willing signed themselves into the Survey! Now watch as your friends, family, associates fight for their right to live as it all takes place in the heart of New York City! But! Be careful! As we all know there happens to be a overpopulation issue and a critical food shortage, so for every person that dies, their whole family will join them! That's right, you too are apart of The Survey! Grab a good bite to eat and watch The Survey! Afrer all it may be the last thing you do! Happy Hunting!

Hello! You've stumbled upon the Futuristic, borderline copy of The Hunger Games only this time, taking it to the city that never sleeps! There is a lot to be explained. But please if you are interested all I ask is for a few things. 

• Decent amount of detail, you can be extremely crucial but please for the love of memes dont make four words your sentence. 
  • At least reply every other day, I'm lenient when it comes to this but do try to post. 
  • Just have a nice time. I'm not a dictator but be fair and don't just kill someone's character without talking to them first.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'd probably be in for thisit seems really interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back