• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Suffering inspired Roleplay

RachelLS

Cornish Pixie
So this is a Roleplay inspired by the PC game The Suffering, but only in regards to it being set in a prison, and then being inundated with monsters. If anyone's interested, would love to work on a plot with someone but my basic idea is this;

It's a male and female prison for very dangerous criminals (I.e: mainly murderers, serial killers, violent inmates). Not sure whether to set it as modern day or future but thinking maybe future because that could be more fun. (think maybe Guardians of the Galaxy sort of prison). Your character can either be an inmate or a guard (or you can control both! Whatever you fancy). The Rp would start of as a normal day, but quickly change when monsters start appearing. Our group would consist of either guards and prisoners who group together to try and survive. I was thinking my character would take control (to keep the story moving) and I'd bring in NPC's and other scenarios.

What I'd like is for everyone to have a say in plot and I'd quite like there to be about 5 or 6 in the group. That doesn't mean you can't play as other characters from other groups; definitely encourage you to play NPCs, the monsters and all that.

Anyway, this is just an idea at the mo. Please comment if you're interested! I think this could be pretty fun 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back