• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Stranger in my Dreams. (Partner/ Plot Search. )

BlueandGrey

Lovely love dove.
Greetings people. I am hoping to find someone for a little plot idea I have. It's a little strange but to give some idea of what it's about, it will involve some supernatural elements in a mostly modern world. Think of a slice of life style with some obscurity thrown into the mix. Ideally this would be a romantic story but not your typical characters falling in love. I like my characters to have tough choices and challenges that are always getting in the way of their happiness. They will be happy, of course, but it'll take a lot for them to get there! If any of this interests you, feel free to read the plot below! :)

As a few minor rules... 18+ only. Third person, past tense. No one lines and patience is very much appreciated. I work a lot!

Character A is a girl down on her luck, having all of life's struggles thrown at her and things are constantly twisting and turning for her. However, aside from the drama she may face on any given day, she is by all rights, a typical person who just wants to find her own little slice of happiness in an increasingly messy world. Things only get more bizarre for her when she begins to have odd dreams. Some of them are warm, inviting and bittersweet, while others encompass some of her deepest and innermost fears. One thing is always the same though and that is a strange, ethereal woman who always seems to be present in these dreams. As they go on, she notices the woman with increasing frequency until the very image of her is a plague upon her thoughts. How might she react when she encounters this stranger in reality?

I'm looking for someone to play as character A! I have a character for the mysterious stranger that she is dreaming about already and I really want to use her. Keep in mind, she is a supernatural entity... so if that's not your thing, this may not be for you. But if you are interested, shoot me a message and I will be happy to reveal her. Thanks for reading! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back