• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Stateless States: A Second American Civil War Scenario

Kelli Kelli Axel The Englishman Axel The Englishman Rockwithfries Rockwithfries Fletchawk Fletchawk Hey Guys it doesn't seem like you guys have posted any character sheets. If you are still interested in the Roleplay I am no longer doing the same Scenario, however, I am doing a very similar one based on the previous RP, only this time it is set after the Civil War and focuses more on the process of rebuilding and healing after wartime. It also allows you more freedom with your characters because they no longer have to be in the same rebel group. They could be former enemies and now need to find a way of getting along with each other. I hope you guys are still intrigued. Here is the Link to the New Interest Thread What Now? After the Second American Civil War

Users who are viewing this thread

Back