• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Stateless States: A Second American Civil War Scenario

MrThe

Mystery Man
Roleplay Type(s)
I guess we all saw this coming. It had been coming for years now, with extremists of just about every political position forming in the United States. Right Wing Militia Groups, Neo-Communist ideologues, Black Liberation movements, Religious Fundamentalists, Criminal Organizations, you name it. If it was crazy enough we had it. The only difference was that back then the Feds could actually reign them in. Now, the Central Government died in a nuclear fire, and yup you guessed it the bomb was a terrorist attack. My money is on the Anarchists, though how they got ahold of a Nuke who knows. The point is that now the Crap has hit the fan and most of us are just trying to survive. There are still some remnants of the old government left, but with the leadership decapitated they are too busy fighting not only extremists but also the other factions of the Federal and State Government. I don't know about you guys, or what your goals are, but it looks like we got to stick together in order to stay alive, are you with me?

So I'm kind of typing this in order for it to go back to the top of the list and get more views. Also what do you think we should call our little militia?

So I'm kind of typing this in order for it to go back to the top of the list and get more views. Also what do you think we should call our little militia?
Rebel Scum? Dead End? The Fellowship? The Avengers? Alpha Flight? The Justice League? Rickless Mortinites? Howling Commandos? The Huskeroos?
I'm joking of course. It would probably be cool for the characters to name themselves, that way the name fits.
I'm also interested if one couldn't tell.

That's what I was thinking, the characters probably come up with it themselves

Yup, although unless more people show up I don't think we have enough to start an rp

Where were you guys thinking it should be set? I'm thinking somewhere in the Midwest or Rockies.

As for you Kelli Kelli it works the same as a One on One RP, where you post your character's thoughts and actions and wait for the others to react. It just so happens that there are more people this time.

I think so too. It's also home to many anti governmental militia groups. Ever heard of the American Redoubt?

I have I believe once or twice; so rockies setting are our characters related at all or are we just a rag tag group picking up the misfits?

Not too many opponents they'd face though. Not really a bastion of Radical Leftists or Black Supremacists etc. If we want more variety in groups/foes it'd have to be in the Midwest, maybe Missouri, that's got a good sprinkling of Ideologies.

Also, I'd say it's up to you guys. Most rebel groups have a shared ideology and tight connections though. So if you want to Roleplay an actual rebel cell you'd have to have previous connections. If you just want to be civilians trying to survive a warzone that is not really needed even if helpful.

Ok I am trying to link the character sheets and this thread but I can't seem to find out how.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back