• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern the start of an age.

still.bejeweled

sad lil rat
F93F4454-5088-4448-923A-38BEDF534B0B.gif

hello! what you’re about to read is my unapologetic knockoff spiderman and avengers plot c: this is an original plot and can definitely have an avengers team comprised of original characters, but for the sake of plot-writing purposes i’m calling the ‘superhero team’ the avengers, as a girl can only rewrite ‘superhero team’ so many times before it reads as wildly repetitive.

i’d be playing character b, you’d be a. enjoy!

——-

New York; home to about fifty versions of the world’s best pizza, the subway, Broadway, and the Avengers; a superhero team composed of six super-powered superhumans. They keep the Earth safe from any and all threats, worldly and other-worldly. Everyone knows about them. They’re as famous as famous can get, and funded beyond belief with a billionaire being among their ranks.

Character A is not one of the Avengers. They do, in fact, have very legitimate powers, but have never been noticed by their idols. They spend their nights patrolling the streets surrounding their apartment fighting low level crime, all while donning their hero alias, and spend their days as a typical, normal sixteen-year-old high school student. No one can know their secret, especially not their parents…that is, until Character B comes into the picture.

Character B, who also has powers, attends the same high school and is in the same grade as Character A. A accidentally finds out about B’s powers, to B’s absolute horror, and suddenly the two are inseparable. A pushes B out of their comfort zone, and B keeps A from getting too ahead of themself.

It’s all perfect for a couple months. They’re best friends; where one goes, the other follows. They spend their afternoons laughing on rooftops and watching the sunset while eating pizza- but all good things must end. Suddenly A and B find themselves in over their heads with a villain, and the Avengers knocking on their front doors.

——-

this is not meant to be a romantic plot, but it very easily could become one (that said, i prefer for romance not to be the main focus of rp’s). i really just want a fun, coming of age teenage summer romp with superpowers and some mystery mixed in. in case it wasn’t obvious: character a is the spiderman-inspired character (who can absolutely be female and different from spiderman- i want to hear ALL of your original ideas!! although i am expecting a to maintain that clutzy, adorkable spidey vibe), while b (my character) is the more reserved of the two, at least when it comes to power-related shenanigans.

from me, you can expect multi-paragraph replies and wayyy too much ooc. like seriously, we will be as close as our characters. it’s not an option ;u; you should love to shitpost, create aesthetic boards, make playlists, and screaming into the void about random plot and character development ideas. i prefer to chat ooc on discord and rp on site.

i’d like you to be 18+ as i’m 24, an advanced literate writer, and a lover of plotting and character creation. i’ve had this idea in my head for a long, long time, so i’m looking for someone who’s in for the long haul.

realistic faceclaims are a must. mature themes as well as lgbt+ and diverse characters will all be present in this story.

i know this is quick and simple search, but i didn’t think it needed to be too complex. i promise i can actually write with proper english ic- if you need a writing sample i’m happy to provide. please dm me if you’re interested! c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back