• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Stars Are Our Witness (Human x Alien rp)

Archdemon

Some random dude on the Internet
Hello my name is Archdemon but you can call me Arch, and I'm a 23 years old guy who goes by He/Him pronouns from midwest america so my timezone is CST/CDT. I would prefer is my rp partners were 18+ as i prefer to rp with people around my age. I've been around for about nearly ten years on this site though recently i've been on a hiatus due to being busy with work and sleep. I'm not much a fan of using BBCode so don't expect fancy stuff, unless i find something i can use. I like to have an ooc chat to help either plan the story or just to talk, and i'm pretty ghost friendly as well.

I like to make semi-literate posts so at minimum i'll write in a couple of paragraphs and i'd like to have my partners do the same. I'd also prefer if we follow all of rpns rules as well. The rp doesn't have to have romance but if that's what people want then i'm letting you know that i prefer MxF romance rps.

I don't know what else to write abous so i will say something about the idea now.

So the plot!
An Alien has crash landed in your very backyard! He knows nothing of your language, people, customs, and how to fit in amongst humanity. It is up to you to guide him along the path to being a Human.
Pretty basic right? Personally I don't think it needs to be any more convoluted than that.

Man looking at all the other threads reminds me I don't do this a whole lot anymore. Anyways if you're interested Dm me and we can start plotting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back