• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Star Chronicles: Return of the Zodiac (Closed to new members)

Nico

Care Bears... prepare to stare!
tumblr_n7dk4kYAFa1tushono1_1280.png

Once long ago the Goddess Althea created the world with her own two hands. It was a lonely land and it needed inhabitants. So she created the humans, but all was not well. Darkness was upon this land and it needed more than just her protection. So she created the zodiac and the constellations, together they protected the world from monsters of the night and dangers that were a threat to humanity. Things were peaceful and just. However, this peace could not last, the constellations grew to believe they were the ones that deserved all the credit and complete powers over the stars and not for it to be shared. This did not set well with the zodiacs.
Eons ago a war was fought between them that not even mortals could comprehend. It was a fight for dominance among the stars. The constellations were left defeated and went into a slumber. Mortally wounded the zodiacs from both the Eastern and Western world, for years their spirits drifted until their goddess, Althea, received a grim sight into the future, a future with the constellations awoke once more. The Zodiac were needed once more to defend the future of the world. Placed into the body of 25 children, each born into a specific zodiac, these children would grow with the power of the stars in their hearts. They were the hope of the future and not even they knew it.

You’ve always thought you were weird, unlike other people around you. Strange things always happened around you, like the sights of grotesque monsters or just unfortunate mishaps. The dreams however were the worst, finding yourself in an endless celestial field with a faint voice calling out to you. These dreams started when you became a teenager, first you chalked it off as some weird dream. Then, one day you found a letter in the mail, and as soon as you touched the letter you were transported into the place from your dream. You awoke on the ground surrounded by 25 other people and a beautiful woman on a throne.

Your destiny starts now
You blacked out again.

----
Taken Characters

EASTERN ZODIAC:
Rat
Ox
Tiger
Rabbit
Dragon
Snake
Horse
Sheep
Monkey
Rooster
Dog
Pig
Cat

WESTERN ZODIAC:
Aries
Taurus
Gemini
Cancer
Leo
Virgo
Libra
Scorpio
Sagittarius- Reserved
Capricorn
Aquarius
Pisces

Last edited:
Lol, poor Pika.

And I'm in too many, so that's a no from me too.

Will the new western zodiac work, Ophiuchus? If not, can I request the eastern zodiac, the Rat?

I'll take the rat :)

Also, would be ok if I played an evil god? Maybe the whos responsible for the monster or just a main villain

There is no evil god o.o
Nor is there a monster?

Its the constellations that are the bad guys.

A word of advice: tag walls tend to annoy more people than they get to join. Maybe like a few tags for people you know well and know for certain that it's their kind of RP, otherwise, consider not doing that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back