• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Stanley Parable!

Caroline1539

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Stanley clicked on the interest check thread before him. It had caught his eye- an interest check about him? Really? Surely The Narrator wasn't being this desperate, was he? Putting out an interest check for The Stanley Parable- as if Stanley wasn't already at his desk, spinning the scroll wheel of his mouse as he deliberately waited out the beginning narration he had heard before. Stanley sighed as he read the words typed out in front of him, and then shrugged to himself. If he wasn't busy with anything else, why not give it a try?

Hello all!

I am very interested in writing with The Stanley Parable!

I am good at playing The Narrator and 432- I am searching for someone to play opposite them.

I would love for any Stanley to come volunteer for the thrilling adventure that awaits him, or for any Original Character that would like to engage in a battle of wills or any mysterious fates that befall them.

I am also willing to play within the parable or outside of it within a setting of our choice- whether it is a matter of struggling to escape or that they're already within another state of reality is fine!

Please PM me if you have any interest!

I wonder who has tried this in role-playing before. Is it all fated? There must be chances for making it interesting...

I guess I would be told I need to understand the game.

I wonder who has tried this in role-playing before. Is it all fated? There must be chances for making it interesting...

I guess I would be told I need to understand the game.

Hello!

I've gotten several partners in response to this thread and it's always been entertaining- are you simply confused about roleplaying a canon setting?

Taking the canon characters and playing with them can be very rewarding- especially within the setting of The Stanley Parable, where The Narrator and Stanley naturally have a very push/pull dynamic. It creates many opportunities for unpredictable decisions on both ends of the dynamic when you play it out.

Although if you really aren't familiar with the game, I would recommend checking it out! The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe Edition is the definitive version of the game, and you can buy it on Steam or find a playthrough on YouTube if you'd like to see it. I hope you find it entertaining and intriguing- there's a lot of symbolism in the story which I find particularly fascinating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back