Other The Staff: Are They Stinkly? An Insider's Perspective

Don't "no" me, you ghost. I'll send you to the afterlife a second time. I create death and decay, so I know what stinkle looks like and I know what cleen looks like, because I've been destroying cleen since day one of my existence.

I also happen to be The Donut Goddess, and so I know what is and isn't alright to have around donuts. Gilzar is definitely cleen if he's allowed around 'em by me (which he is). You on the other hand, are the most stinkly of them all, so you can't tell the difference between stinkle and cleen with how much stinkle is in your eyes.

End scene, curtains close as The Donut Goddess and her rightfully chosen messenger Gil ascend to the heavens from whence they came.

Last edited by a moderator:

hek

Don't "no" me, you ghost. I'll send you to the afterlife a second time. I create death and decay, so I know what stinkle looks like and I know what cleen looks like, because I've been destroying cleen since day one of my existence.

I also happen to be The Donut Goddess, and so I know what is and isn't alright to have around donuts. Gilzar is definitely cleen if he's allowed around 'em by me (which he is). You on the other hand, are the most stinkly of them all, so you can't tell the difference between stinkle and cleen with how much stinkle is in your eyes.

End scene, curtains close as The Donut Goddess and her rightfully chosen messenger Gil ascend to the heavens from whence they came.

Creating death & decay seems detrimental to doughnuts.

now i am dead but i aint about to dig my own grave

my arms are too weak to dig a hole that big

Nah, the staff are all just sinners...

for being SINnamon rolls. > - >b

What does 'stinkly' mean again?  I'm 20, so I won't know what's zig and what's zag.

Something worse than death itself. Even speaking of its meaning is a crime against the Geneva Accords set back in WW1.

wait.

how can we trust anyone that's stinkly?

their perception is skewed by their stinkliness.

the validity of this study is questionable at best...

Creating death & decay seems detrimental to doughnuts.

I don't do it around donuts, silly. I only do it to those who try to get near my loved ones. It's what being a Yandere is all about!

Plus, I can make donuts for those stuck between worlds. It gives me some practice with my other-worldly donut recipes.

Publick Occurrences lookin-ass muthafu... Wait, when did I play Fallout 4?

OUR STAFF IS PURE WITHOUT QUESTION.

3056788-4262608718-14026.png

I declare this thread:

HeresyStamp.png

A crusade will be launched against you shortly. Deus Vult.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back