• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

fairyfawn

respectless

• intro

cirque

sub urban

overview.

T
    here is a town that is located off of the grid. You cannot find it on your local map, a GPS won't take you there, and overall, it is a difficult town to get to. This is the town of Larkfield, enshrouded in mystery and secrets. The town of Larkfield is full of not only humans, but spirit animals as well. Yes, the residents of Larkfield live with their spirit animals. It has been said that everyone has a spirit animal. Whether yours might be a tiny field mouse, or a might grizzly bear, or perhaps even a parakeet resting comfortably upon your shoulder. Everyone's spirit animals stay beside them. They go about their day and there's never a dull day in this town considering that there's so much to do. Masquerade Balls, Camping, Parties, you name it! But the town of Larkfield was said to be safe, and it is. Right? It's not like anyone is going to come and separate everyone from their spirit animals right?

Is the town of Larkfield really as safe as it is claimed to be?

Hello, it is I, Juniper! Here with a reboot of a spirit animal roleplay! It is inspired by The Golden Compass/His Dark Materials. It's a sandbox type of roleplay where everyone goes about their daily lives with their spirit animals! There will also be events sprinkled throughout to add drama in there as well. Will there be an overarching plot? Most likely! I’ll just have tot think on it.

intro

roles

rules

The Spirits

an unbreakable(?)
bond

genre

slice of life, sandbox, drama

status

accepting

spots open

unlimited !

requirement

discord required

no rp yet

please DM for discord

♡coded by uxie♡

plot
there is a town that is located off of the grid. You cannot find it on your local map, a GPS won't take you there, and overall, it is a difficult town to get to. This is the town of Larkfield, enshrouded in mystery and secrets. The town of Larkfield is full of not only humans, but spirit animals as well. Yes, the residents of Larkfield live with their spirit animals. It has been said that everyone has a spirit animal. Whether yours might be a tiny field mouse, or a might grizzly bear, or perhaps even a parakeet resting comfortably upon your shoulder. Everyone's spirit animals stay beside them. They go about their day and there's never a dull day in this town considering that there's so much to do. Masquerade Balls, Camping, Parties, you name it! But the town of Larkfield was said to be safe, and it is. Right? It's not like anyone is going to come and separate everyone from their spirit animals right?

Is the town of Larkfield really as safe as it is claimed to be?

overview
hello, it is I, Juniper! Here with a reboot of a spirit animal roleplay! It is inspired by The Golden Compass/His Dark Materials. It's a sandbox type of roleplay where everyone goes about their daily lives with their spirit animals! There will also be events sprinkled throughout to add drama in there as well. Will there be an overarching plot? Most likely! I’ll just have tot think on it.

roles
the residents

the residents of Larkfield! They go about their day and their business whether they have a job or career or they're unemployed. They live in peace with their spirit animal.

the spirits
the spirit animals. It is said that the bond between spirit animal and their human is strong and unbreakable but is that true? They can communicate verbally with both humans and fellow spirit animals. They do not change shape; they stay as one animal for life.

rules
rule one

2 spirit animals per people! An example of this is being 2 people both having a polar bear for a spirit animal

rule two
this roleplay is LGBTQ+ friendly! All sexualities and genders are welcome here!

rule three
discord is mandatory as it will be used for OOC chatting and plotting only. And please do not be scared to participate in OOC, we'd love to get to know you!

rule four
please use realistic faceclaims. I will not be accepting artbreeder, animated, drawn, or picrew faceclaims. And by realistic faceclaims, I mean real people. Models, musicians, actors, and so on.

rule five
semi-advanced to advanced only! Please try to at least post 3 paragraphs or more. One liners will not be accepted, please give everyone enough to work with.

rule six
you may play as many characters as you'd like but please keep track of all of them.

rule seven
I will not tolerate any sort of bigotry and bullying. Please try to get along with everyone OOC. Also, please refrain from leaving others out of plotting/interactions, it is rude. Please include everyone, and if you see someone being left out then please plot/interact with them!

rule eight
IC drama is encouraged and welcomed but I will not tolerate OOC

rule nine
the actual roleplay, as well as character sheets, will take place here on RPN.

links
cs
- the spirits cs
ic - tba
discord - please DM for discord
interest check - you're here!

Last edited:
Sounds super fun! Count me in! Let me know when I can DM you for that Discord Link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back