• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕀𝕠𝕦π•₯π•™π•€π•šπ••π•– 𝕠𝕗 π•”π•™π•šπ•”π•’π•˜π•  (shameless inspired rp)

Winona

No, I don't have too many characters.
So what we've decided so far:
-- There will be one "main" family like the Gallaghers called the O'Reillys.. So far we've got the dad, three sons, and two daughters.
-- Said family will live in an apartment building on the Southside. Most of the characters will also live in this apartment building.
-- There will also be other families that live in other neighborhoods, so we'll have about three neighborhoods for now. The Southside (poor), middle class, and rich.
-- All students will attend the same high school to get the different classes of students to interact. There will also probably be a community college.
-- Characters are unlimited! Make as many as you can keep up with, but face claims must be realistic.

Here's a link to the character sheet page if you'd like to see what kind of characters we have so far: Click here!

There will be a Discord OOC for this, so if anyone is interested, DM me or comment here and I'll invite you over.

I kinda wanna just develop more of a plot and the necessary characters with people that are interested. πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Updated the interest check with what we've figured out so far! Still accepting more members.

Not that I should join another rp buttttt...I'm totally in if you'll have me, Win. πŸ‘€

Is this still open? Have you guys started yet?
I love the show and might be interested in joining.

I just binged Shameless, and I am very much interested. Only in a few RPs currently, and I could do with another one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back